Balancing forces battle: MCU meta+

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
Thought of an interesting new VS format (not sure if anyone thought about this before, just that it's new to me stick out tongue, credit to anyone who thought about this sooner).

Essentially, I will supply you with a certain number of characters. Your job is to balance the forces into to groups. And both groups must be as equally balanced power/formidability wise as the other group as you possibly can make it.

The characters:

Captain America
Winter Soldier
Falcon
Black Panther (CW armor)
Spider-Man (CW suit)
Iron Fist
Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Rumblow with suit (WS)
Hawkeye
Black Widow

The Battlefield is the ruined city of Sokovia that, instead of being dropped from space, is simply made to hover 1000 ft off the ground. The city is empty and completely evacuated and they are dropped on opposite sides.

The point is to make them as easily matched as possible and to explain your choices. smile

TheVaultDweller
Eh, sure, this is different, so I will have a go.

Team 1:
Captain America
Spider-Man
Black Widow
Daredevil
Jessica Jones

Team 2:
Winter Soldier
Black Panther
Hawkeye
Iron Fist
Crossbones

Captain America vs Winter Soldier - They've been relatively evenly matched during their encounters in the past, with context/other factors being able to tip the balance in the outcome.
Spider-Man vs Black Panther - Spidey has superior stats, but T'Challa has some crazy agility feats himself, especially during the chase scene from his solo film, and the vibranium suit closes the durability gap.
Black Widow vs Hawkeye - They've been pretty evenly matched in the past, including their most recent scuffles, such as in Civil War and Endgame (when they were competing to commit suicide lol).
Daredevil vs Iron Fist - Based on their brief fight in Defenders, Matt has a slight skill advantage while Danny has the chi, but Matt also has his suit for added durability and billy club for added range and versatility, and morals means Danny won't go all out with his chi punches.
Jessica Jones vs Rumlow - She has him on stats, but he has her on skill. If they get in a grapple, she could overpower him, but if they punch it out, he should have the advantage.

Falcon sits on the sidelines because there are only 11 people. stick out tongue

Alternatively, throw Falcon in with T'Challa against Spider-Man.

Josh_Alexander
Team 1:

Captain America
Bucky
Crossbones
Iron Fist
Hawkeye

Team 2:
Spiderman
Black Panther
Jessica Jones
Falcon
DD
BW

juggerman
Spider-Man with the Peter Tingle would be a force against these guys. I think you have to load the team against him:

Team 1:
Spider-Man
Falcon
Hawkeye

Team 2:
Captain America
Bucky
Black Panther
Crossbones
Iron Fist
Black Widow
Daredevil
Jessica Jones

Peter stopped WS's metal arm like it was nothing, catches cars like footballs, and is an all around badass when he is serious. He'll need some support which is why I gave him guys that can shoot but stay out of the close quarters action. If Peter starts to get overwhelmed, they can lay down cover fire and create distance for him to recover. BP is the only one immune to bullets and Cap has the shield so it won't work 100% which keeps it close imo

EDIT: Wait, was Crossbones bulletproof too? I don't remember

TheVaultDweller
Maybe a random question, but does Danny get Orson Randall's pistols, which can channel his chi? It wasn't really standard gear but it was what he was using during the last scene we see him.

Nibedicus

TheVaultDweller
Then it's a good thing I didn't call him Captain Worthy, like I was kind of tempted to initially. Kidding, obviously. Kind of.

TheVaultDweller
I kinda need to rethink this, actually. I was thinking in the context of breaking it up into individual matches. But when looking at it from an overall team battle perspective, it's a bit different, especially because of the size of the battlefield.

Like reconnaissance. You've got 3 main people in that regard IMO. Spidey, with enhanced reconnaissance mode and his Spider-drone, and his Tingle. Falcon, with his scanner goggles, Redwing, and of course, being a flyer, he can go high. And Daredevil, whose senses can allow him to pick up individual bits of sensory info from multiple blocks away, even with a bunch of background noise interfering (like at the end of DD s2, when he was sitting on the roof of the one building, tracking where the Hand had taken all the hostages). So, would have to figure out how to spread those guys as well to keep that element balanced.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.