IW Iron Man vs. Steppenwolf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage

steverules_2
I give to IM, he managed to make Thanos bleed which as we saw was no easy task. Stepp was a joke compared to Thanos.

ShadowFyre
Im not sure that IM has what it takes to put Stepp down for the count.

steverules_2
https://i.postimg.cc/43bkGVkr/Impressionable-Ill-Arabianoryx-small.gif

ShadowFyre
I mean maybe? Superman is a pretty strong dude and he didn't ko steppenwolf

quanchi112
IM wins.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by quanchi112
IM wins.

This.

KingD19
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I mean maybe? Superman is a pretty strong dude and he didn't ko steppenwolf

He can put that big nanoblade through his chest.

Josh_Alexander
The MK50 IM wins this after a prolongued battle.

IM is stronger and definitely more durable than SW.

h1a8
Step wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
He can put that big nanoblade through his chest. Iron Man is too much for this weak villain.

WolvesofBabylon
Steppenwolf wins

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
The MK50 IM wins this after a prolongued battle.

IM is stronger and definitely more durable than SW.

How do we know its more durable? We never saw steppy injured?

Josh_Alexander
How do we know its more durable? We never saw steppy injured?

IM endured the direct impact of an asteroid and prolongued exposure to the Power Stone's attacks.

That's above anything SW has shown.

quanchi112
How do we know its more durable? We never saw steppy injured? We see Stepinjured at the end of the fight. Look at his face.

NotAllThatEvil
Steppenwolf could take aquaman and wonder woman at the same time. Both of which have better stats than ironman.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Steppenwolf could take aquaman and wonder woman at the same time. Both of which have better stats than ironman.

Based on what?

Has WW endured the impact of an asteroid with 0 scratch?

Has Aquaman survived the attack of a power near the Power Stone?

WolvesofBabylon
Based on what?

Watch that Asteroid scene again. I think Black Widow could have survived that. That was not a huge impact.

In real life it would have been but in the movie it was not that impressive.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Watch that Asteroid scene again. I think Black Widow could have survived that. That was not a huge impact.

In real life it would have been but in the movie it was not that impressive. Laughable to sat BW could have. Tony wins. Deal with it.

WolvesofBabylon
Laughable to sat BW could have. Tony wins. Deal with it.

Someone with an IQ above 50 probably would have known I was exaggerating but not surprised you would chime in.

Josh_Alexander

In real life it would have been but in the movie it was not that impressive.

osrGKvSxPA8

Minute 3:05.

How on Earth can Black Widow survive that!?

WolvesofBabylon
osrGKvSxPA8

Minute 3:05.

How on Earth can Black Widow survive that!?

Her hotness factor would have repelled the asteroid. Everyone knows that.

quanchi112
Someone with an IQ above 50 probably would have known I was exaggerating but not surprised you would chime in. Concession accepted.

WolvesofBabylon
Concession accepted.

Below Average IQ acknowledged.

ShadowFyre
To be fair, they all survived it. I agree with wolves. Yeah, it was impressive, but the fact that it failed and did way less damage than it should have definitely made it less impressive

Josh_Alexander
Her hotness factor would have repelled the asteroid. Everyone knows that.

Can't argue with that logic laughing out loud

However, you fail to realize that it's all the opposite.

The asteroid would likely want to impregnate her, killing her in the process evil face

BruceSkywalker
Stark takes this..Steppenwolf was a joke

quanchi112
Below Average IQ acknowledged. You conceded to Iyo a dumb person so in any event your I.Q. must be in the 40s.

NotAllThatEvil
Based on what?

Based on the fact that iron man couldn't fly all those politicians in iron man 3 and couldn't over power cap/bucky in civil war, and had the worst showing against thanos out of the main 3 avengers in endgame.

Aquaman on the other hand took a plasma blast that destroyed a small island and being knocked around by the kraken. Both aquaman and wonder woman survived being smacked around by an angry superman.

Were those movies better than ironman's? Debatable. Do they have much better onscreen feats? Oh yeah.

Also, you can't really say the armor didn't take a scratch as its nanobots repair itself.

Darth Thor
Anyone who thinks Iron Man would be a match for Wonder Woman and Aquaman combined is just deluding themselves.

Steppenwolf vs Hulk would be a more appropriate comparison.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Anyone who thinks Iron Man would be a match for Wonder Woman and Aquaman combined is just deluding themselves.

Steppenwolf vs Hulk would be a more appropriate comparison. Abc Logic is terrible.

NotAllThatEvil
The fact of the matter is that aquaman has taken and shrugged off more force than we've ever seen ironman be able to generate. His only option is to get close and try to use his 0lasma sword thing, but if civil war is any indication, Tony really doesn't want to be up close and personal with a couple of skilled fighters. Especially since diana and Arthur have better strength feats than cap, bucky or ironman and better strength was the one thing keeping him in the game for that fight.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Based on the fact that iron man couldn't fly all those politicians in iron man 3 and couldn't over power cap/bucky in civil war, and had the worst showing against thanos out of the main 3 avengers in endgame.

Aquaman on the other hand took a plasma blast that destroyed a small island and being knocked around by the kraken. Both aquaman and wonder woman survived being smacked around by an angry superman.

Were those movies better than ironman's? Debatable. Do they have much better onscreen feats? Oh yeah.

Also, you can't really say the armor didn't take a scratch as its nanobots repair itself.

This is the MK50 suit, not the one we saw in Captain America.

Ehh, Superman wasn't angry nor going all out. And I doubt the plasma explosion can be compared with an attack from the PS which can knock beings like Captain Marvel and Thor.

The suit had pretty good effects on Thanos, which in his base form is way stronger, more durable, and a better fighter than SW.

What showings does SW have of being able to survive, per say, IM's constant repulsor attacks and missiles?

If IM made Thanos bleed, SW will definitely bleed.

WolvesofBabylon
You conceded to Iyo a dumb person so in any event your I.Q. must be in the 40s.

I never conceded. I used hyperbole to state the impact wasnt that impressive. You are not impressive either. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

ShadowFyre
Well, whoever actually wins, I think we can all agree that this would be a good fight. Nobody is stomping anyone here.

Josh_Alexander
Well, whoever actually wins, I think we can all agree that this would be a good fight. Nobody is stomping anyone here.

I don't see a stomp.

It could go both ways depending on how they pull their cards. But I'd lean in favor of Tony, once we take brains into consideration.

quanchi112
I never conceded. I used hyperbole to state the impact wasnt that impressive. You are not impressive either. Please stop embarrassing yourself. You tried acting like BW surviving was a possibility. You lied. Tony wins. Nice try.

tkitna
Could go either way, but I'm giving the majority to SW

playa1258
Steppenwolf wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Steppenwolf wins. Based on?

playa1258
Being stronger and more powerful. SW was a shit character but he is no weakling at all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Being stronger and more powerful. SW was a shit character but he is no weakling at all. Iron Man has more abilities and has the power to defeat him. Wayyyyyy smarter. He is not fighting Thanos.

John Murdoch
Come on, fellas, not saying Tony can't make it close, but Steppenwolf wins this.

As much as I enjoyed IW and Endgame, man, it threw off all the power scaling levels in the MCU. That's fine, as I'd rather get primetime entertainment instead of versus forum material, but it's a mess now.

quanchi112
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Come on, fellas, not saying Tony can't make it close, but Steppenwolf wins this.

As much as I enjoyed IW and Endgame, man, it threw off all the power scaling levels in the MCU. That's fine, as I'd rather get primetime entertainment instead of versus forum material, but it's a mess now. Russos address power levels from fans like you. Pay attention.

Khazra Reborn
Steppenwolf isn't especially skilled, or smart, Tony should win off versatility and tactics.

John Murdoch
Russos address power levels from fans like you. Pay attention.

I will stand by my vote for Steppenwolf in this matchup, but it'd be a blast to watch. The entirety of the battle on Titan, especially Dr. Strange vs Thanos and then Iron Man vs Thanos, is my favorite comic book movie action sequence ever.

On another note Quan (or anyone who has listened to it), how is the commentary for Endgame? Haven't got the Blu-ray yet.

quanchi112
Originally posted by John Murdoch
I will stand by my vote for Steppenwolf in this matchup, but it'd be a blast to watch. The entirety of the battle on Titan, especially Dr. Strange vs Thanos and then Iron Man vs Thanos, is my favorite comic book movie action sequence ever.

On another note Quan (or anyone who has listened to it), how is the commentary for Endgame? Haven't got the Blu-ray yet. So how does that show differing power levels?

If you are a diehard watch it. I purchased the steelbook day one.

John Murdoch
So how does that show differing power levels?

If you are a diehard watch it. I purchased the steelbook day one.

Appreciate the recommendation man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.