Strongest character this team could beat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BestEverNoob
5 of the strongest heroes team up, who is the strongest character they could defeat

Thor
Hulk
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter

Super-fan1230
should be able to beat a celestial or two

MrMind
thanos

Facee
Originally posted by BestEverNoob
5 of the strongest heroes team up, who is the strongest character they could defeat

Thor
Hulk
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter
Thor and Hulk are useless here stick out tongue

lawest9
Originally posted by Super-fan1230
should be able to beat a celestial or two ODIN............with all the life force of the asgardians in the destroyers armor couldn't seriously harm just one Celestial, and you think just 5 high heralds are going to take out 2 of them??????...........perhaps I'm missing something here but since when has the Celestials become so depowered???????

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by lawest9
ODIN............with all the life force of the asgardians in the destroyers armor couldn't seriously harm just one Celestial, and you think just 5 high heralds are going to take out 2 of them??????...........perhaps I'm missing something here but since when has the Celestials become so depowered???????

Since Thor on his own was able to crack a hole in a Celestial.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4401857-thorvscelestials11.jpg

lawest9
An very impressive feat for sure, but he acknowledged that it didn't do any true harm to the Celestial, he even once destroyed mjolnir damaging a Celestial ( albeit the Celestial restored it for him ) Thor likely wouldn't be able to constantly sustain that level of attack over and time again even with the help of the others here. This team could take down a lot of powerful people, but a Celestial is not one of them.

Wonder Man
Well even if they copied the Unimind of the Eternals I think Professor X could turn them off.

lawest9
MM may be a more powerful telepathy than PX.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.