The Flash v Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Negative Flash version
Against

Gladiator

No outside help
No prep
Random Encounter
Location-Tokyo

https://i.postimg.cc/svf7978v/sia.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/9RpzrNc1/rufs.jpg

no bfr, no time travel

full power

Super-fan1230
hmmm , Speed feats for Gladiator ?

Wonder Man
Found the Imperium and the M'Kraan Crystal which couldn't be found.

carver9
Originally posted by Super-fan1230
hmmm , Speed feats for Gladiator ?

He crossed GALAXIES in the blink of an eye. One of the best speed fts in the history of comics.

Wonder Man
Flash breaking his confidence would be like capturing the ghost of his planet and taunting him with their demise.
If he breaks into the spehere of thought without the right ambition he'd be beaten.
Longshot and Gladiator both would have to prepare and have the right mind set in a close fight but a confident Gladiator who makes the right choice can succeed.

Super-fan1230
Originally posted by carver9
He crossed GALAXIES in the blink of an eye. One of the best speed fts in the history of comics.
hmm nice the fight could go either way but i would back flash if Gladiator is not on full confidence

Wonder Man
Gladiator can open a vortex with his strength and speed.
I guess Gladiator would end up at the bottom of an ocean and The Flash would end up inside of Luke Cage unable to break out.
You have to keep the mind in play in the fights.

Super-fan1230
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Gladiator can open a vortex with his strength and speed.
I guess Gladiator would end up at the bottom of an ocean and The Flash would end up inside of Luke Cage unable to break out.
You have to keep the mind in play in the fights.
Superman style

Wonder Man
I was just thinking about Quicksilver and came up with a way for him to tubular his running so he can create a force behind himself that makes his running virtually effortless.
Then he could redouble his power by adding top speed running to it.
That woud make my first hypothsis less.
Also if he created effortless running with tube he could also run tests in it to transform like Wundagore.

Stoic
Probably Gladiator.

Wonder Man
Gladiator is actually more powerful than Superman.
He has the power of a Red Giant star in his eye beams alone and Superman only is powerd by a yellow star.
Then his freeze breath is described to as much effect. If he freezes someone in a dimension 2 thirds of the person would be destroyed. He could easily kill a god that way.

carver9
He has the power of a Red Giant star in his eye beams alone and Superman only is powerd by a yellow star.
Then his freeze breath is described to as much effect. If he freezes someone in a dimension 2 thirds of the person would be destroyed. He could easily kill a god that way.

I agree with everything you said, especially about Gladiator power hitting people to other dimensions. 😀

Wonder Man
Well he should be able to utilize dimensions like Thor can.

Adam Grimes
You're trying too hard, friend.

Super-fan1230
i heavily disagree with this , if you want i could make a thread regarding this and we could debate there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.