Pick your city in movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_Alexander
You are to pick a city from a movie in where you wish to live.

You'll be come a citizen of said city, having all the attributes of such and living under the rules established by said city. You'll also have at your disposal the technologies that average citizens of said city would possess.

Which city would you pick and why?

FrothByte
So if I said Themyscira I will transform into a hot, deadly woman who wears S&M costumes all day?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
So if I said Themyscira I will transform into a hot, deadly woman who wears S&M costumes all day?

Affirmative. That's the trick.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Affirmative. That's the trick.

Ok then Themyscira is my #1. Screw technology. If I can be a hot, warrior woman surrounded by other hot, warrior women for a thousand years in an island paradise that's my number 1.

#2 would be Asgard. Become extra strong, extra tough, live in a combined super advanced but medieval/viking-ish land? Awesome!

#3 would be Atlantis. Getting to swim like that is almost as great as flying.

Impediment
Basin City aka Sin City so I could go to Old Town and have depraved sex with comic book whores.

BruceSkywalker
Asgard so i can have thor's powers and become fat thor

Wakanda so i can become black panther and rule with 6ft tall women by my side

relentless1
not live but id really like to visit Gotham City for a week, could you imagine?? never a dull moment in that town with any number of villains committing crimes at any given time and getting to watch Batman phuck their shit up on a nightly basis? Now that's popcorn worthy.

To live and gain attributes though id say the Matrix; basically our world but with UNLIMITED access to knowledge and badass fighting techniques

Josh_Alexander
Ok then Themyscira is my #1. Screw technology. If I can be a hot, warrior woman surrounded by other hot, warrior women for a thousand years in an island paradise that's my number 1.

#2 would be Asgard. Become extra strong, extra tough, live in a combined super advanced but medieval/viking-ish land? Awesome!

#3 would be Atlantis. Getting to swim like that is almost as great as flying.

The problem is that you are a woman, and last time I checked there are dildo's in the island laughing

Josh_Alexander
I'd pick Star Trek Earth.

Peak technology, interstellar travel. Sounds like my type.

ShadowFyre
I think my quoter is on drugs. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Anyway, what Froth and Imp said and for the same reasons. Except I don't want to be a woman and I am pretty sure every universe has depraved whores.

John Murdoch
I'd pick Star Trek Earth.

Peak technology, interstellar travel. Sounds like my type.

This is the best bang for the buck, it's gotta be just from my knowledge of Next Generation, the films, and Nu-Trek. Medicine is to the point where you can take a pill to regrow organs, mankind is no longer consumed by materialism (somehow), and, if one desires, you can join Starfleet and go to space and explore the universe and on occasion fight everything from Klingons to supermen like Khan.

Only problem is if you're a red shirt haha

riv6672
Springfield.
Simpsons was a movie.

cdtm
Springfield, Vermont.

Because **** cities.

Power of a rifle, fishing rod, auger, and propane gas grill, boat, and pickup truck is all I need.

riv6672
^^^Hazzard county, then.

Eon Blue
Asgard.

relentless1
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Asgard.

great choice Quan laughing out loud laughing

FrothByte
The problem is that you are a woman, and last time I checked there are dildo's in the island laughing

I have no issues with becoming a woman as long as I get to maintain my manly strength and physicality... which should be solved by being granted auto-amazon badassery.

Pretty sure a thousand years being surrounded by thousands of beautiful, athletic women would allow me enough opportunity to get creative.

Josh_Alexander
I have no issues with becoming a woman as long as I get to maintain my manly strength and physicality... which should be solved by being granted auto-amazon badassery.

Pretty sure a thousand years being surrounded by thousands of beautiful, athletic women would allow me enough opportunity to get creative.

LMAO laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
How about Atlantis? Their tech was peak and they had sharks, mosasaurs, and giant sea horses as rides.

NemeBro
Any city on Krypton, so I can die.

ShadowFyre
The Species planet. I would just have sex with aliens all day and then we would invade Earth and ur anuses.

Raptor22
If i pick Oa do i get a gl ring?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Raptor22
If i pick Oa do i get a gl ring?

If you are worthy laughing out loud

Esau Cairn

Dude no matter how creative you're gonna be...it's always gonna end with an athletic woman with a strap-on doing you in the butt. confused

FrothByte
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Dude no matter how creative you're gonna be...it's always gonna end with an athletic woman with a strap-on doing you in the butt. confused

Why do you automatically assume someone is going to do you in the butt?

NemeBro
Because that's where his wife's boyfriend does him.

Galan007
Hill Valley circa 2015. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.