Which is the most aggressive movie fodder?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_Alexander
From action movies to horror ones, I think fodder characters play an important role in the impact films have on audiences.

From zombies, to clones, to robots.

Pick your favorite, most aggresive type of fodder.

Eon Blue
Zombies, Sidious, Clones,

Josh_Alexander
IDK, I was thinking of T robots or Aliens

KingD19
Outriders are up there. Didnt even care about getting bisected by a force field.

FrothByte
The robots from IRobot w/ Will Smith are pretty good same with the zombies from I am Legend. The Lycans from the Underworld movies aren't bad either. Newborn vamps from the Twilight series.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by KingD19
Outriders are up there. Didnt even care about getting bisected by a force field.

Outriders! Nice proposal.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
The robots from IRobot w/ Will Smith are pretty good same with the zombies from I am Legend. The Lycans from the Underworld movies aren't bad either. Newborn vamps from the Twilight series.

I admit those robots were pretty damn scary.

The zombies from I am Legend were pretty OP too.

Josh_Alexander
I'd personally propose WWZ zombies.

ShadowFyre
Skull crawlers from Kong skull island. And the V-rexes and the bugs from 2005 King Kong. They were all trying to eat Ann even while getting beat up by Kong. Half the time they weren't even fighting him but trying to get her.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by KingD19

Yes.

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

Yes.

Originally posted by FrothByte

And yes. I will also propose another zombie type: Zack Snyder's DotD 2004 remake zombies. Direct sprinting at any human once line of sight was established, whether they were missing an arm, ran into an obstacle, etc. 0-100mph at the drop of a hat.

John Murdoch
Another type of fodder: army of the dead from Return of the King. Granted they are part of the good guys' forces under Aragorn, but the whole can't be hurt because we're spirits thing worked quite well in their favor against anything Sauron had.

KingD19
All of the zombies from World War Z.

TheVaultDweller
The Butts that are loose. I know Doom Patrol is actually a TV show, but I stand by it. Those things were tearing people apart.

TheVaultDweller
Another worthy mention IMO are the Crazy 88 from Kill Bill. They might not have been all that skilled, but they were still a small army of borderline-suicidal, bloodthirsty, blade-wielding maniacs.

And in that same vein, the War Boys from Fury Road. Those guys were lunatics.

TheVaultDweller
If I had to narrow down a pick though, and excluding the ones already mentioned by other posters, I would probably go with the War Boys. I don't think those people know what "overkill" means. Pretty sure the guy from the side throwing the exploding spear right at the driver would have been more than enough. But nope, gotta have that extra guy jump on top with another pair just to make sure.

https://media.giphy.com/media/6yTATjmsGpl1m/giphy.gif

So, I would definitely say that fits the "aggressive" part well.

riv6672
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Same.
I started reading the thread ready to nominate them if no one else had.
The best part about them is they were just as scary individually.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/HabaKx2WJBPZ6/source.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.