Superman vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
current superman

who wins

Diesldude
Gotta give it to superman.

xJLxKing
Superman, small majority

CatL18
Probably Superman.
Recently, he is amped to Pre-crisis level.

Wonder Man
I don't know about Superman but Thanos could warp portions of the Universe.
Superman would be fighting versions of Thanos with each punch.

TheHulkster
Thanos convincingly.

carver9
Thanos

-Pr-
I imagine conventinal wisdom says Thanos would win. Though from what I've seen, if they met in a comic tomorrow, I think Superman's nebulous existence between herald and trans would make the fight a lot closer than some might think.

lawest9
Superman.

carver9
Pr is the most reasonable poster on KMC.

panthergod
Herald and trans..?

More like trans at minimum to Skyfather level.

Superman is NOT a peer to "Heralds" in terms of raw power.

DarkSaint85
Welcome back PG.

panthergod
Thanks. a couple betas whining about their hilarious likely imaginary living situations isnt keeping me down...

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by panthergod
Thanks. a couple betas whining about their hilarious likely imaginary living situations isnt keeping me down...

Let me guesss... Superman tears Thanos apart and every other trans tier apart amirite?

laughing out loud

panthergod
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Let me guesss... Superman tears Thanos apart and every other trans tier apart amirite?

laughing out loud

.. are you going to pretend as if that's some sort of unreasonable opinion, since a weakened Superman at half his current innate power has done comparable feats on panel..?

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud Let me ask you a question Panthergod. Do you think a weakened Superman can tear Thanos at full peak apart?

panthergod
laughing out loud Let me ask you a question Panthergod.

Let's get one thing straight: I don't give a damn about your snark.

You have ZERO credibility whatsoever to me, and are in NO position to judge what a legitimate opinion, stance, or viewpoint here.

You know Nothing about this character in order to pretend as if a less powerful Superman tearing apart a character EASILY in Thanos class means its unreasonable for a more powerful Superman to do the same.

..Can you demonstrate that Thanos is in any way significantly physically superior to Doomsday..?

Go ahead and prove that implicit claim.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud Sooo that's a yes...

Troll more

Nobody takes you serious.

NU52 Doomsday best feat is beating Wonder Woman. Thanos stomps teams of heralds on a daily, He recently destroyed a planet and stalemated Phoenix Force Thane. The fact you think Superman can rip Thanos apart is ridiculous. Thanos durabiity is VERY HIGH

Wonder Man
Thanos main weakness is his sense of humor. He gets beat when he is to merciful.

panthergod
laughing out loud laughing out loud Sooo that's a yes...

Superman power is limited by his self belief.

Yes, He can stomp Thanos at peak confidence, as is well beyond Thanos in strength, and comparable in durability.

Yes, you are. clown.

Couldn't care less about one of the biggest illiterates on this board's opinions . you're an entertaining clown, nothing more.

Name a single instance of Thanos one-shot shattering a trans tier character's bones via strength alone.

And yes, God of War WW is trans tier. Period.

Debating that fact disqualifies you from this subject.

..And Doomsday's isn't..?

BTW, post Reborn, Nu52 Doomsday is the same being as Pre-Flashpoint Doomsday.
Even IF you wanted to argue that Thanos is above DD -- which you cannot argue without laughable circular logic -- This was still a Superman at Half power to post Reborn Superman, who was further being drained of energy at the time BY DD.

Extrapolating this showing, it is not in any way unreasonable to think that Superman could do the same to Thanos, who is NOT far above DD in any way(or at all, since DD is WELL above him on average, particularly post Reborn)

But yeah, post Reborn Superman can definitely beat the shit out of Thanos at peak confidence/mindset.

Tearing him apart is UNLIKELY, but in no way unreasonable, since he does it to comparable characters at FAR lesser level of innate power, while being drained, than he is capable of at present.

Cry more.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Here's a strength feat. Give me a comparable from New 52 Doomsday

Here Thanos One shots Mantis the celestial Madonna:

https://i.postimg.cc/r0Gt35bN/mats.jpg

And she is powered by every Star in the Sky

https://i.postimg.cc/w301NxdM/star.jpg

panthergod
Here's a strength feat. Give me a comparable from New 52 Doomsday

Here Thanos One shots Mantis the celestial Madonna:

https://i.postimg.cc/r0Gt35bN/mats.jpg

And she is powered by every Star in the Sky

https://i.postimg.cc/w301NxdM/star.jpg

That's not Thanos.

People who actually read comics know this.

It's a clone.

Not that is showing is impressive in the least.

Cry more.

Wonder Man
Plus Thanos is constantly learning.
Superman would lose his advantage if he has one in a short amount of time.

JBL THE GREAT
Thanos with ease.

carver9
Let's get one thing straight: I don't give a damn about your snark.

You have ZERO credibility whatsoever to me, and are in NO position to judge what a legitimate opinion, stance, or viewpoint here.

You know Nothing about this character in order to pretend as if a less powerful Superman tearing apart a character EASILY in Thanos class means its unreasonable for a more powerful Superman to do the same.

..Can you demonstrate that Thanos is in any way significantly physically superior to Doomsday..?

Go ahead and prove that implicit claim.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
Dude is a flat out troll

Wonder Man
Thanos can blow up Superman's mind with cosmic rays bending at the right tolerance.
Superduper would be Superdiper.

DarkSaint85
That's not Thanos.

People who actually read comics know this.

It's a clone.

Not that is showing is impressive in the least.

Cry more.

Lol is this true?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Superman power is limited by his self belief.

Yes, He can stomp Thanos at peak confidence, as is well beyond Thanos in strength, and comparable in durability.

Yes, you are. clown.

Couldn't care less about one of the biggest illiterates on this board's opinions . you're an entertaining clown, nothing more.

Name a single instance of Thanos one-shot shattering a trans tier character's bones via strength alone.

And yes, God of War WW is trans tier. Period.

Debating that fact disqualifies you from this subject.

..And Doomsday's isn't..?

BTW, post Reborn, Nu52 Doomsday is the same being as Pre-Flashpoint Doomsday.
Even IF you wanted to argue that Thanos is above DD -- which you cannot argue without laughable circular logic -- This was still a Superman at Half power to post Reborn Superman, who was further being drained of energy at the time BY DD.

Extrapolating this showing, it is not in any way unreasonable to think that Superman could do the same to Thanos, who is NOT far above DD in any way(or at all, since DD is WELL above him on average, particularly post Reborn)

But yeah, post Reborn Superman can definitely beat the shit out of Thanos at peak confidence/mindset.

Tearing him apart is UNLIKELY, but in no way unreasonable, since he does it to comparable characters at FAR lesser level of innate power, while being drained, than he is capable of at present.

Cry more.

Thanos with the upmost ease can PHYSICALLY push Phoenix force Thane through, a planet, and tank the impact unscratched

https://i.postimg.cc/bDQ3gChy/laug.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/zLTc2XwY/jba.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/qzYDkCjd/rel.jpg

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol is this true?

True.
That is one of the many Thanosi..

Technically pruneface should be > a Thanosi, but some amped themselves and one maybe two were cloned using high level beings like Galactus.

panthergod
Thanos with the upmost ease can PHYSICALLY push Phoenix force Thane through, a planet, and tank the impact unscratched

https://i.postimg.cc/bDQ3gChy/laug.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/zLTc2XwY/jba.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/qzYDkCjd/rel.jpg

Is that supposed to be impressive..? laughing out loud

Because, AGAIN, a half power Superman destroys that showing.

By FAR.

Timeless arc.

Pre-Reborn Superman - meaning Post Crisis-Pre Flashpoint Superman. 50% of current Superman.

We''ve literally seen Thanos take the power of the CPB to amp himself enough to gain universe level power.

Well guess what..?

Superman withstood the COMBINED power of a CPB(FAR beyond Thanos), the combined power of Olympus(including the power of Zeus and Kronos -- fAr beyond Thnaos), all Earth Magick, the Speed Force(all kinetic energy in the Multiverse-- far beyond Thanos), etc.

At least 3-4 at EASILY Galactus-class power sources. Combined. including magic+ Divine power, which specifically weakens Superman.

.. and you're impressed by.. lmaooo.. PHOENIX..?

Who Thor ALONE has beaten..?

GTFOH.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud more trolling. and Yet he can't even beat mid tier Damage

Thanos also laughed off an Warrior Madness Thor w/ Power Gem. That's not trans tier to you?

laughing

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
True.
That is one of the many Thanosi..

Technically pruneface should be > a Thanosi, but some amped themselves and one maybe two were cloned using high level beings like Galactus.

Strangely, Alberto didn't address it.....?

AlbertoJohnAvil
BTW That Phoenix user was superior to Death.
Phoenix force users vary, not all are equal to each other.

panthergod
laughing out loud laughing out loud more trolling. and Yet he can't even beat mid tier Damage

Circular logic.

If Damage is comparable to Superman, who destroys Thanos in strength showings-- period-- than you made an excellent case for him superior to Thnaos, as well.

Of course.

Is it anything compared to the Timeless feat(3-4x Galactus level attacks combined at minimum)..?

No.

Not in the least.

He also directly outperformed attacks from the combined Source(all energy in the Multiverse) +Anti Life Being against Godfire Darkseid( amped by a facror of MILLIONS).

Another showing beyond anything Thanos has ever done.

But, ohhh. Phoenix, eh?

and a sub- Skyfather level PG amped Thor(Odin outperformed him against the Force block)?

panthergod
Why did you LIE about the Mantis feat, Albert..?

Why is that showing even impressive, to begin with..?

Thor beat up another Thanos clone.

We get to use that too, correct..?

AlbertoJohnAvil
You don't need "3X-4 Galactus level attacks combined" to KO Superman, that's ridiciulous. Maybe YOUR FAN FICTION of Superman, but I'm going by his average and how the writer portrays him as on consistency. There's context for the timeless arc, Batman was also in that blast laughing out loud

What does PG Amped Thor being outperformed by Odin have to do with anything? It's ODIN, DUH! That's now a low showing. Takes nothing away from PG thor power level during that time

AlbertoJohnAvil
Superman gets stomped by FAR FAR less on a consistent basis than Galactus level blasts. You'd get in your feels if i were to waste my time on a troll like you posting dozen of instances

panthergod
You don't need "3X-4 Galactus level attacks combined" to KO Superman, that's ridiciulous. Maybe YOUR FAN FICTION of Superman, but I'm going by his average and how the writer portrays him as on consistency. There's context for the timeless arc, Batman was also in that blast laughing out loud

I dont care about your transparently desperate lies, kid. Batman was in a Lex Luthor powersuit (which iirc was Apokolips tech), and was being shielded by Superman specifically who took the brunt of the attacks for a prolonged period. Stop lying.

Superman withstands 3-x Galactus level attacks, including an entire pantheon w/ multiple skyfathers, and a power source Thanos specifically used to gain universe+ level power, the CPB.

Superman withstands power FAR beyond Thanos.

At lesser levels than the present.

You don't like it..?

I don't give a sh!t.

comics>>> your delusional bias.

Even She-Thor outperforms Odin. Bweats him up, too.

The Sun>>Odin.

Cry more.

PG Thor was amped beyond his normal pathetically puny small god from a small world levels, sure, but Superman is far beynd that level when he cuts loose.

Period.

Don't like the facts..?

Dont give a sh!t.

On the merits, Thanos has nothing superior to Superman at this point in terms of raw power.

celeyhyga17
Strangely, Alberto didn't address it.....?
You leave me outta this dammnit...
Im just not a fan of misinterpretations.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I dont care about your transparently desperate lies, kid. Batman was in a Lex Luthor powersuit (which iirc was Apokolips tech), and was being shielded by Superman specifically who took the brunt of the attacks for a prolonged period. Stop lying.

Superman withstands 3-x Galactus level attacks, including an entire pantheon w/ multiple skyfathers, and a power source Thanos specifically used to gain universe+ level power, the CPB.

Superman withstands power FAR beyond Thanos.

At lesser levels than the present.

You don't like it..?

I don't give a sh!t.

comics>>> your delusional bias.

Even She-Thor outperforms Odin. Bweats him up, too.

The Sun>>Odin.

Cry more.

PG Thor was amped beyond his normal pathetically puny small god from a small world levels, sure, but Superman is far beynd that level when he cuts loose.

Period.

Don't like the facts..?

Dont give a sh!t.

On the merits, Thanos has nothing superior to Superman at this point in terms of raw power.

He ragdolled Lord Marvell a bonofide team buster with one hand.

laughing out loud Your trolling is so obvious

panthergod
He ragdolled Lord Marvell a bonofide team buster with one hand.

laughing out loud Your trolling is so obvious

Wait..

you think Lord Mar-Vell is impressive..?

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Go ahead, you clearly out of your depth child...

Go ahead and demonstrate the all powerful Lord Mar-Vell oh so impressive physical stats.

I WILL be laughing at your transparent clown routine in the meanwhile, son.

Psst: Superman literally tears apart actually far above team busters-- with actual impressive feats, to boot.

How about this: LEt's see a SINGLE showing of durability Lord Mar-Vell has above, say-- an Imperiex Probe.

i'll wait.

Keep crying, kid.

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
Wait..

you think Lord Mar-Vell is impressive..?

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Go ahead, you clearly out of your depth child...

Go ahead and demonstrate the all powerful Lord Mar-Vell oh so impressive physical stats.

I WILL be laughing at your transparent clown routine in the meanwhile, son.

Psst: Superman literally tears apart actually far above team busters-- with actual impressive feats, to boot.

How about this: LEt's see a SINGLE showing of durability Lord Mar-Vell has above, say-- an Imperiex Probe.

i'll wait.

Keep crying, kid.

Lord Marvell stomped Magus, and the annihilators. Are you serious? Wait You actually are

laughing out loud

Dude, Thor w/ The Power Gem was absolutely above Superman. Warrior Madness Thor alone was wrecking heralds at the same time ... PHYSICALLY, mind you, and that was before HE was extensively amplified on the Power Gem. and Thanos LAUGHED his attacks off, but that's not impressive? I'd love to see Superman laugh off from someone operating at that level. Power gem increases people levels by a margin BTW

This is what a Power Gem can do. It's allowed Champion to put these dudes in the hospital.

https://i.postimg.cc/QF6g36Sj/pwwo.jpg

panthergod
Lord Marvell stomped Magus, and the annihilators. Are you serious? Wait You actually are
]
Not impressive, No.

And that wasn't the classic Magus, he was nothing compared to Starlin's version physically, stop lying by insinuation.

He did nothing superior to Superman, whatsoever.

Your admission that he couldn't put down Thanos destroys him as a contender for being a rival to an all out-mode Superman, who tears apart comparable characters limb from limb... at half his current power.

Cry more.

He also got beat up by Beta Ray Bill as a physical peer before His ruthlessness gave him an advantage against opponents trying to reason with him. Warriors Madness is berserker rage, nothing more.

PG Drax operated as a top tier w/ dynamic power.

PG Thor was impressive, but nothing compared to Probe Busting Superman, who was himself stomping team busters in actual performance.

Imperiex Probes could wreck that same team, and wrecked comparable groups of characters.

Superman one-shots them while cutting loose.

All Out Superman in OWAW>PG Thor as shown in B &T.

Further, Thanos got dominated by Odin.

Superman fought Darkseid as a peer( and later beat him cleanly in Apokolips Now).

Darkseid>Odin.

Couldn't care less, and irrelevant

Thor never operated at that level in B&T. Period.

BrolyBlack

AlbertoJohnAvil
]
Not impressive, No.

And that wasn't the classic Magus, he was nothing compared to Starlin's version physically, stop lying by insinuation.

He did nothing superior to Superman, whatsoever.

Your admission that he couldn't put down Thanos destroys him as a contender for being a rival to an all out-mode Superman, who tears apart comparable characters limb from limb... at half his current power.

Cry more.

He also got beat up by Beta Ray Bill as a physical peer before His ruthlessness gave him an advantage against opponents trying to reason with him. Warriors Madness is berserker rage, nothing more.

PG Drax operated as a top tier w/ dynamic power.

PG Thor was impressive, but nothing compared to Probe Busting Superman, who was himself stomping team busters in actual performance.

Imperiex Probes could wreck that same team, and wrecked comparable groups of characters.

Superman one-shots them while cutting loose.

All Out Superman in OWAW>PG Thor as shown in B &T.

Further, Thanos got dominated by Odin.

Superman fought Darkseid as a peer( and later beat him cleanly in Apokolips Now).

Darkseid>Odin.

Couldn't care less, and irrelevant

Thor never operated at that level in B&T. Period.

How does Thanos losing to Odin change anything? Odin's a damn skyfather who would stomp Superman also

Disagree. Odin's more impressive than Darkseid in Apokolips Now.

Why are you scaling Current Superman to OWAW Supes? Canonically current Superman has been shown to be weaker than OWAW based on recent fights. The guy can't even beat Rogol Zaar who needed a bomb to destroy a planet and YOU think he's operating at OWAW levels?

Current Superman is no where at OWAW levels, also you have to take in the fact it was different writers during that time.

panthergod
How does Thanos losing to Odin change anything? Odin's a damn skyfather who would stomp Superman also

hmmmmm...

Nah.

No, he isn't.

Darkseid absorbed multiple Pantheons of power by that point per
Byrne, and at a lesser state dominated the Legion in Great Darkness Saga., including one shotting Mon-El into a coma.

OH, you laughable clown. laughing out loud

This Superman IS THE SAME CHARACTER merged with nu52 Superman( who tears apart DD capable of shattering through the Phantom Zone dimension to Earth).

This Superman JUST shattered a planet while leapijng across a gaqlaxy while near death.

This Superman shook the entire Phantom Zone as an after effect of his attacks against Rogol Zaar.

That's an entire DIMENSION.

Keep amusing me, kid.

Wait, no, stop lying or you concede. PEeiod,.

This is the latest in a looong list of lies in this thread alone.

Go ahead and prove your lie that Thanos beat Celkestial Madonna Mantis, eh?

You have now conceded this discussion as you are now explicit lying about the entire premise underlying the characters involved.

Concession accepted.

Dont address me again until you stop lying about comic book characters. It's embarrassing.

MrMind
You just came back PG, chill out a bit. Ignore the marvel trolls

AlbertoJohnAvil
hmmmmm...

Nah.

No, he isn't.

Darkseid absorbed multiple Pantheons of power by that point per
Byrne, and at a lesser state dominated the Legion in Great Darkness Saga., including one shotting Mon-El into a coma.

OH, you laughable clown. laughing out loud

This Superman IS THE SAME CHARACTER merged with nu52 Superman( who tears apart DD capable of shattering through the Phantom Zone dimension to Earth).

This Superman JUST shattered a planet while leapijng across a gaqlaxy while near death.

This Superman shook the entire Phantom Zone as an after effect of his attacks against Rogol Zaar.

That's an entire DIMENSION.

Keep amusing me, kid.

Wait, no, stop lying or you concede. PEeiod,.

This is the latest in a looong list of lies in this thread alone.

Go ahead and prove your lie that Thanos beat Celkestial Madonna Mantis, eh?

You have now conceded this discussion as you are now explicit lying about the entire premise underlying the characters involved.

Concession accepted.

Dont address me again until you stop lying about comic book characters. It's embarrassing.

I'm lying?

Current *Rebirth* Superman failed to beat DOS Doomsday recently, but he's at OWAW LEVELS? Explain that. This is why scaling never works with superman. Guy's inconsistent as hell. Exactly why I discuss his average portrayal.

Phantom zone feat is unquantifiable.

Thanos in his weakest incarnation destroyed a planet just by the shockwave of his clash with Drax. That's impressive now by todays standards? OKAY

A base Thanos Went toe to toe with His son Thane who was at the time powered by a portion of the PF. He won the fight and they were beating each other thru planets. Thanos was un phased thru all of this. When do we see something similar like that happen with Superman?

even the champion amped by the stone couldnt physically drop thanos. and the champion is older then the universe and powered by primordial forces.

deft
Superman wins.

Diesldude
Albert convinced me, superman 10/10. Spite thread.

xJLxKing
Current Superman fought HP DD

TheHulkster
Thanos more than matches Old King Thanos.

LordofBrooklyn
THANOS DIES BRUTALLY!!!!

QUAN, SHOW YOURSELF COWARD AND LETS BATTLEZONE!!!

Stoic
I'm lying?

Current *Rebirth* Superman failed to beat DOS Doomsday recently, but he's at OWAW LEVELS? Explain that. This is why scaling never works with superman. Guy's inconsistent as hell. Exactly why I discuss his average portrayal.

Phantom zone feat is unquantifiable.

Thanos in his weakest incarnation destroyed a planet just by the shockwave of his clash with Drax. That's impressive now by todays standards? OKAY

A base Thanos Went toe to toe with His son Thane who was at the time powered by a portion of the PF. He won the fight and they were beating each other thru planets. Thanos was un phased thru all of this. When do we see something similar like that happen with Superman?

even the champion amped by the stone couldnt physically drop thanos. and the champion is older then the universe and powered by primordial forces.

He was also beating on a Phoenix Avatar that wasn't sharing the PF. I guess it boils down to the same thing as usual; one side has proof by showing awesome feats, while the other side stands in disbelief unable to realize that they could be wrong.

A full powered Phoenix avatar may very well be able to tear Doomsday apart with it's psionic power and cosmic fires.

abhilegend
Superman

Inedian
Superman wins.

TheHulkster
Thanos wins this.

carver9
The same people. Panthergod is just making up stuff. This is crazy.

DarkSaint85
Least he's not using clones as proof.

Strange, Carver, how you didn't notice that.....

carver9
Uuuummm, I never agreed with that post. I DID know that. His Thawn vs Thanos fight is legit though.

DarkSaint85
My point being, one poster in here has posted a blatant falsehood. Specifically calling Panthergod out for making up stuff,(without detailing WHAT it was he made up), without mentioning Alberto's Thanosi post, shows your hypocrisy and bias.

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
Uuuummm, I never agreed with that post. I DID know that. His Thawn vs Thanos fight is legit though.

And Superman knocking out World Forger is also legit.

Same with Dominus

Or Imperiex Prime

Or Soul Fire Darkseid

Or Final Crisis Darkseid

carver9
My point being, one poster in here has posted a blatant falsehood. Specifically calling Panthergod out for making up stuff,(without detailing WHAT it was he made up), without mentioning Alberto's Thanosi post, shows your hypocrisy and bias.

Well, I called out panthergod because he is bashing.

DarkSaint85
Well, I called out panthergod because he is bashing.

Your post.....said he was making stuff up. Didn't say a word about bashing (which, tbh, I agree he IS aggressive).

If you DID call him out for bashing, I'd have let it be. But calling him out for what you perceive to be making stuff up is just double standards from you.

ESPECIALLY when Alberto is the only one here who tried to pass a clone showing off as the real deal.

BrolyBlack
Oh Alberto! Oh my!

carver9
Your post.....said he was making stuff up. Didn't say a word about bashing (which, tbh, I agree he IS aggressive).

If you DID call him out for bashing, I'd have let it be. But calling him out for what you perceive to be making stuff up is just double standards from you.

ESPECIALLY when Alberto is the only one here who tried to pass a clone showing off as the real deal.

Thought you knew me. My attention goes directly to the person who bash and mistreat people. I've always been like this. Alberto should not have posted those scans, I agree, but, that should never warrant calling someone a clown and whatever else he said.

DarkSaint85
Thought you knew me. My attention goes directly to the person who bash and mistreat people. I've always been like this. Alberto should not have posted those scans, I agree, but, that should never warrant calling someone a clown and whatever else he said.

Except you didn't say any of this.

All you said was that he was making stuff up.

carver9
I'm just telling you why I pointed him out.

Diesldude
Thought you knew me. My attention goes directly to the person who bash and mistreat people. I've always been like this. Alberto should not have posted those scans, I agree, but, that should never warrant calling someone a clown and whatever else he said. Albert started things off by calling pg a troll.
It's pretty insulting when the board idiot calls a knowledgeable poster a troll. I don't blame PG for responding the way he did. Especially after catching Albert being clueless about the scans he (albert) posted.

DarkSaint85
The same people. Panthergod is just making up stuff. This is crazy.

Yes.

You pointed him out for making stuff up.

When Alberto is the one here posting clones and passing it off as the real deal.

Maybe you should have looked into WHY PG was being aggressive this time? You jumped on him because he was bashing.... But didn't even acknowledge until I pointed it out that Alberto is making stuff up.

Not saying PG needs dark knighting. But neither does Alberto. And you're using the one thing PG DIDN'T do, lmao.

Double standards.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud EVERYBODY knows PG is a troll.

The guy says ASININE stuff consistently, he's known for it.

He thinks a weakened Superman can tear Thanos out of all people apart but I'm the troll?

I bet if Carver had said Hulk would tear Superman apart you dudes would've insulted him to oblivion. Its only accepting due to Panthergod defending Superman. laughing out loud

I'm not acknowleding diesuide. the guy thinks Superman can one shot World Breaker Hulk, even PR thought he was trolling laughing out loud

carver9

I bet if Carver had said Hulk would tear Superman apart you dudes would've insulted him to oblivion. Its only accepting due to Panthergod defending Superman. laughing out loud

Boom!!!

AlbertoJohnAvil
Panthergod bashes to bait. It's what he does. He is a troll

He literally just asked who has Thanos one-shotted that's above New 52 Diana, which is *coughs* trolling. He deliberately does this.

DarkSaint85
Boom!!!

Look at you two.

Did PG or Alberto make stuff up?

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud It's hilarious seeing you whiteknight panthergod though LOL

Are you doing this because you so desperately want our attention?

DarkSaint85
White knight? Tsk. I used dark knight. White knight is yet another racist term where white = good.

And PG doesn't need me to do that anyway.

But did he post a scan of Thanos clones and pass it off as the real deal?

Simple Q smile

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yeah uh huh, well unlike most of the posters I can care less for your agenda or whatever your trying to do here. Go ask somebody else for attention, I'll respond to you when you explain how Supes wins. Nothing more nothing less

Diesldude
Yeah uh huh, well unlike most of the posters I can care less for your agenda or whatever your trying to do here. Go ask somebody else for attention, I'll respond to you when you explain how Supes wins. Nothing more nothing less I can't see you laughing anymore.
You know you got caught of either
1) lying or
2) being clueless.

which is it? You have to answer this if you expect anyone to take you seriously in a debate.

TheHulkster
Aren't Thanos clones inferior to him?

celeyhyga17
Technically yes.. Cept maybe for the Galactus one.
The more popular ones amped themselves though.. So...

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Aren't Thanos clones inferior to him?
Never specified. Warrior was far stronger than him as per Warlock and the rest of the Thanosi were at least as powerful as him.

https://i.postimg.cc/d36k1KwL/image.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman

Why?

abhilegend
Stronger, faster etc.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Stronger, faster etc.

How stronger?

StiltmanFTW
He can lift Pa Kent's tractor

BrolyBlack
Panthergod bashes to bait. It's what he does. He is a troll

He literally just asked who has Thanos one-shotted that's above New 52 Diana, which is *coughs* trolling. He deliberately does this.

You post just like a troll though, even Galan Almighty has said so

Originally posted by Galan007
I think we're just gonna ignore this abortion of a thread. And Alberto, this pseudo-trolling thing you keep doing is getting VERY old. Cut the shit.

StiltmanFTW
PG is more malicious, AJA is just plain nuts

Wonder Man
Thanos could easily pull a jump ship move and leave Superman facing destruction.
Thanos would say something lke," Teleportation of dust is not allowed."

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Very Well said, precise and to the point.

celeyhyga17
Lol

JBL THE GREAT
Thanos would roll superman up and smoke him like a cigar.

JBL THE GREAT
Never specified. Warrior was far stronger than him as per Warlock and the rest of the Thanosi were at least as powerful as him.

https://i.postimg.cc/d36k1KwL/image.jpg Warrior had Gladiators Dna and many of those clones were inferior.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL THE GREAT

Based on what, Mr. Lost Passwords?

MrMind

alberto is 46...one of the oldest dudes here, he talks like a high school kid

Diesldude
Originally posted by MrMind
alberto is 46...one of the oldest dudes here, he talks like a high school kid laughing out loud

Supermutant
I highly doubt Alberto is out of his teen years. He probably just lied in his profile.

TheHulkster

https://i.postimg.cc/d36k1KwL/image.jpg

Nowhere is it stated that they were "at least" as powerful as him. Armour may have been the most overall powerful one and Thanos obliterates him with a single blast.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by MrMind
alberto is 46...one of the oldest dudes here, he talks like a high school kid

Kal Approves this Message

Diesldude

abhilegend
Warrior had Gladiators Dna and many of those clones were inferior.
All of the failed clones died who were inferior. Originally posted by TheHulkster
Nowhere is it stated that they were "at least" as powerful as him. Armour may have been the most overall powerful one and Thanos obliterates him with a single blast.
Thanos said he had three that rivaled his might and one inferior which was Armor. Later he said X had his nearly equal stamina as him.

https://i.postimg.cc/QHxFqHbQ/image.jpg

DarkSaint85
Thing is, a clone is a clone. Not the real deal. End of.

X-23 is a clone of Wolverine. We don't share the feats.

meep-meep

Superman would work him.

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by meep-meep
Superman would work him. No he would not. Thanos is too strong, durable, powerful and too smart. Superman cannot even work WW. Well, he could in another way💏

Super-fan1230
No he would not. Thanos is too strong, durable, powerful and too smart. Superman cannot even work WW. Well, he could in another way💏
When did Superman struggle against WW ?

abhilegend
No he would not. Thanos is too strong, durable, powerful and too smart. Superman cannot even work WW. Well, he could in another way💏
Sure he would. Superman is just too strong for Thanos now.

JBL THE GREAT
Sure he would. Superman is just too strong for Thanos now. strength does not win against thanos. Ultra strong characters have been koed by strong characters in all kinds of strength classes. Thats what fool a lot of fans when their favorite character ko a higher character. Just cause you are herald, trans, abstract or what ever does not mean a far weaker character cant knock you out. Look at how strong and durable superman is, yet he was koed by a gas station explosion.

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by Super-fan1230
When did Superman struggle against WW ? When did Superman walk all over WW?

abhilegend
strength does not win against thanos. Ultra strong characters have been koed by strong characters in all kinds of strength classes. Thats what fool a lot of fans when their favorite character ko a higher character. Just cause you are herald, trans, abstract or what ever does not mean a far weaker character cant knock you out. Look at how strong and durable superman is, yet he was koed by a gas station explosion.
Not current Superman though. Originally posted by JBL THE GREAT
When did Superman walk all over WW?
A bullet bouncing back from Superman almost killed wonder woman in rebirth.

Also why does WW matter here, post feats of Thanos and compare those to Superman.

Super-fan1230
When did Superman walk all over WW?
When Wonder Woman killed batman , Superman was able to defeat her.
Superman has also punched Wonder Woman from the sun back to the earth in a matter of seconds.
Superman has ripped beings like a matured doomsday meanwhile Wonder Woman has been killed by a butler

Stoic
Thanos wins. He will always be portrayed as a super team buster. Superman and the JL would have difficulty taking him, and on the day that these super teams get a buff, Thanos will also get a buff. It's just the way that these things go. Also according to Starlin, Thanos is currently an megaversal threat.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos wins. He will always be portrayed as a super team buster. Superman and the JL would have difficulty taking him, and on the day that these super teams get a buff, Thanos will also get a buff. It's just the way that these things go. Also according to Starlin, Thanos is currently an megaversal threat.

Agreed

Diesldude
Superman wins.

The doomsday he tore up while being drained is enough to tell.me that he can do the same thing to prune face.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by Diesldude
Superman wins.

The doomsday he tore up while being drained is enough to tell.me that he can do the same thing to prune face. this.

carver9
Superman wins.

The doomsday he tore up while being drained is enough to tell.me that he can do the same thing to prune face.

Which one is better, blasting Galactus across space, knocking off his helmet and damaging him or taking out Doomsday? If you say taking out Doomsday, I am then going to ask you what was this Doomsday ft. Also, the DOS Doomsday fought both Superman and Diana at the same time and nearly killed both of them. Let that sink in.

Wonder Man
If Thanos unwound Death's desire by creating a life he'd be able to activate a cycle for her to jump across the other entities abilities. He would in effect be giving her newer power for her own Death so that she would live on.

Diesldude
Which one is better, blasting Galactus across space, knocking off his helmet and damaging him or taking out Doomsday? If you say taking out Doomsday, I am then going to ask you what was this Doomsday ft. Also, the DOS Doomsday fought both Superman and Diana at the same time and nearly killed both of them. Let that sink in. that attack wouldn't have killed that Doomsday and iirc he was absorbing energy, he likely absorbs the blast.
When did he nearly kill them both? And the most recent dd is HP.

carver9
that attack wouldn't have killed that Doomsday and iirc he was absorbing energy, he likely absorbs the blast.
When did he nearly kill them both? And the most recent dd is HP.

The same Doomsday you're using was temp dropped by Superman heat vision. Superman fried him. So a blast that rocked Galactus would do nothing to this Doomsday? Why?

So you havent read the book where Superman and Diana fought DOS Doomsday? A Doomsday that was plucked from a different time (DOS Doomy).

carver9
https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicnewbies.com/2017/07/01/superman-and-wonder-woman-vs-doomsday-rebirth/amp/

abhilegend
https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicnewbies.com/2017/07/01/superman-and-wonder-woman-vs-doomsday-rebirth/amp/
That just shows how powerful Doomsday is.

Wonder Man
So Doomsday is using androids to kill Superman and stop his progress.
If I'm wrong remember I'm just theorizing.
If Doomsday traps Superman for 30. years time would put Superman back before his parents concived him and Doomsday would save Krypton and Superman would in effect not be born.

panthergod
Originally posted by Stoic

Superman is more powerful than an amped JLA.

while weakened.

Superman is the guy who can take out Team busters when he cuts looose, including with ease.

Superman matched, outperforms, and defeats characters comparable and Thanos-- at inferior levels to his current form.

So your fanboy argument has no weight.
'
Give the feats Thanos has displayed indication his is powerful and formidable enough to defeat Superman for a majority or this argument is a fanboy concession in lieu of actual argument.

JBL THE GREAT
Superman is more powerful than an amped JLA.

while weakened.

Superman is the guy who can take out Team busters when he cuts looose, including with ease.

Superman matched, outperforms, and defeats characters comparable and Thanos-- at inferior levels to his current form.

So your fanboy argument has no weight.
'
Give the feats Thanos has displayed indication his is powerful and formidable enough to defeat Superman for a majority or this argument is a fanboy concession in lieu of actual argument. Can your Superman be beaten? Thanos has defeated, stalemated or had a very good showing against characters that would destroy superman.

panthergod
Can your Superman be beaten? Thanos has defeated, stalemated or had a very good showing against characters that would destroy superman.

Excellent circular argument with no examples or evidence whatsoever.

JBL THE GREAT
Excellent circular argument with no examples or evidence whatsoever. No one is willing to give you any examples or evidence when they know you eat, sleep and breath ( SUPERMAN WINS) in every superman thread. You have an excuse for superman in everything. You think superman is unbeatable. A debate with you is useless.

panthergod
No one is willing to give you any examples or evidence when they know you eat, sleep and breath ( SUPERMAN WINS) in every superman thread. You have an excuse for superman in everything. You think superman is unbeatable. A debate with you is useless.

Your Concession is accepted.

I appreciate your self admitted cowardice and inability to craft a coherent argument and repeating tired Marvel fanboy whining in order to run away from a stance you know you cannot possibly defend.

BrolyBlack

Wonder Man
Forge could beat Superman by haunting his mind with memories of his home planet kryptons destruction.
If all the Universe is recorded in physical memory banks Forge could invent a visual destruction to tourture him with. Break Superman with memories of Kryptonite would be as powerful as actual kryptonite.

JBL THE GREAT
Your Concession is accepted.

I appreciate your self admitted cowardice and inability to craft a coherent argument and repeating tired Marvel fanboy whining in order to run away from a stance you know you cannot possibly defend. This coming from a superman fanboy. You probably were the sole reason superman was banned on here for a time. But anyway. Superman loses here.

panthergod
This coming from a superman fanboy. You probably were the sole reason superman was banned on here for a time. But anyway. Superman loses here.

Too bad you cant craft a coherent argument why on the merits.

All you have are 'waaaah, Superman is powerful!111" typical Marvel partisan whining.

I accept your concession that you cannot possibly give an honest factual argument that Thanos can defeat Superman for a majority.

Wonder Man
Science isn't all powerful.
That power can be beaten is a part of life.

TheHulkster
All of the failed clones died who were inferior.
Thanos said he had three that rivaled his might and one inferior which was Armor. Later he said X had his nearly equal stamina as him.

https://i.postimg.cc/QHxFqHbQ/image.jpg

Saying that someone rivals your power is different from saying that someone is at least as powerful as you. That is deceptive language.

SquallX

BrolyBlack

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Saying that someone rivals your power is different from saying that someone is at least as powerful as you. That is deceptive language.
If Thanosi were weaker than Thanos, that was never confirmed.

TheHulkster
If Thanosi were weaker than Thanos, that was never confirmed.

The way that each were defeated by either Strange, Warlock, Moondragon or Thanos himself implies that all, except Omega, are overall less formidable.

DarkSaint85
What about the one that one shot the Celestial Madonna, who was powered by every star in the sky?

TheHulkster
What about the one that one shot the Celestial Madonna, who was powered by every star in the sky?

I think we are talking about base power.

DarkSaint85
....As am i

Eon Blue
Superman wins.

TheHulkster
What book/issue is that from?

HammerT1me

TheHulkster
Runner is tapping into the Space Gem.

HammerT1me

TheHulkster
What Cates wrote has nothing to do with what Lemire wrote.

HammerT1me

TheHulkster
Yet it is officially canon. The Blackbolt you speak of is of an alternate future, so he and others from that future are not canon, but it is canon for 616 Thanos and other 616 characters until retconned or officially stated otherwise.

HammerT1me

Juntai
strength does not win against thanos. Ultra strong characters have been koed by strong characters in all kinds of strength classes. Thats what fool a lot of fans when their favorite character ko a higher character. Just cause you are herald, trans, abstract or what ever does not mean a far weaker character cant knock you out. Look at how strong and durable superman is, yet he was koed by a gas station explosion. I keep seeing you mention the gas station explosion in an attempt at lowballing.

So lets add some context.

This was depowered Superman post-COIE... prior to him getting up and later in the same story digging deep and realizing his power for the first time, and beating a guy to death that the New Gods -- conceptual gods stronger than pantheon gods -- were scared of. A character who had previously went toe to toe with a Guardian, who surmised that even being amped by many other Guardians that he would still likely lose to Doomsday, so sacrificed himself and tore a hole in reality just to BFR him.

Superman even at the beginning of that story, and at the end of it, are miles apart. And that was just dipping his toe into the level of power he possesses, just once and only for a few moments 27 years ago, and already reached a level that would unequivocally smash a Thanos that possessed no story amps.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>