Edward Cullen & the Volturi (Twilight) vs Skullcrawlers like Ramarak (Skull Island)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
The vampires may be devastatingly powerful, ridiculously swift & immensely hard to kill so lets if the giant one could stalemate with one of them.

Round 1: Juvenile Skullcrawler

Round 2: The Alpha one like Ramarak

ShadowFyre
Tough one. Edward is to fast but to small to do significant damage in a single hit.

The creatures from skull island are not like the Titans found in the rest of the universe. They are far less durable and closer to real creatures just oversized.

Anyway. Edward wins round 1 and loses round 2. Eventually he will get tagged by that tail and he will be shattered.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Tough one. Edward is to fast but to small to do significant damage in a single hit.

The creatures from skull island are not like the Titans found in the rest of the universe. They are far less durable and closer to real creatures just oversized.

Anyway. Edward wins round 1 and loses round 2. Eventually he will get tagged by that tail and he will be shattered. So why not leave round 2 to the Volturi?

ShadowFyre
Honestly forgot they were in the op and I don't know anything about them.

Edward is fast and strong enough to make this a fight on his own.

ShadowFyre
You should make a Edward Cullen and the Volturi vs. Fire Godzilla and King Ghidorah.

KingD19
You should make a Edward Cullen and the Volturi vs. Fire Godzilla and King Ghidorah.

They'll obviously lose that one.

ShadowFyre
I was just playing around. Edward is a very serious threat though with his speed and strength. Once you start getting to big there is just only so much damage one can do with fists.

Tyrannoraptor
I was just playing around. Edward is a very serious threat though with his speed and strength. Once you start getting to big there is just only so much damage one can do with fists.
Dang you've just messed around with me again!

You should make a Edward Cullen and the Volturi vs. Fire Godzilla and King Ghidorah. Couldn't Fire Godzilla be able to kill adult Cloverfield monster?

ShadowFyre
Yeah, he would melt him down. But that kinda depends on how big the actual adult is. The creature could be anywhere from a thousand feet to a few miles tall

Tyrannoraptor
Edward is a very serious threat though with his speed and strength. Once you start getting to big there is just only so much damage one can do with fists. Ramarak is a lot bigger so what make you think Edward Cullen could instantly kill something this big with merely his bare hands all by himself?

Silent Master
@Everyone

You actually watched Twilight?

Tyrannoraptor
Yeah, he would melt him down. But that kinda depends on how big the actual adult is. The creature could be anywhere from a thousand feet to a few miles tall So guess what happens if the adult Cloverfield monster tries to devour this Godzilla alive?

Bashar Teg
adult clover could stomp out of zilla like a cockroach. sorry, they're just too damn big.

ShadowFyre
In q physical brawl. Godzilla is far more durable and has other powers tho, He would murder a Cloverfield , he is King for a reason

Tyrannoraptor
I was just playing around. Edward is a very serious threat though with his speed and strength. Once you start getting to big there is just only so much damage one can do with fists. But how is that so?!!

Bashar Teg
In q physical brawl. Godzilla is far more durable and has other powers tho, He would murder a Cloverfield , he is King for a reason

sure why not. scale means nothing. next you'll argue bumblebee stomps unicron

Adam Grimes
Yeah, he would melt him down. But that kinda depends on how big the actual adult is. The creature could be anywhere from a thousand feet to a few miles tall Cloverfield monsters were quite weak anyway.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
sure why not. scale means nothing. next you'll argue bumblebee stomps unicron Clover is made out of paper compared to Godzilla.

TheVaultDweller
Well, the adult Clover we see in Paradox is completely featless. Clover, along with a few other monsters, actually got a small nod in Pacific Rim 2:

https://i.redd.it/bjqjo38ycit01.jpg

Surtur
Honestly forgot they were in the op and I don't know anything about them.

They have someone who can remove all 5 of your senses.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
sure why not. scale means nothing. next you'll argue bumblebee stomps unicron

I would if Bumblebee was massively more durable and powerful and had movies full of feats compared to being rfeatless. Yes. I would wholeheartedly stand by that. Anything else?

Tyrannoraptor
But why would (or how does) getting bigger makes one even more vulnerable to Edward Cullen's fists?

riv6672
That was worth the Bump. Very good question. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.