Edward Cullen vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eon Blue
Who wins? In character for both at an abandoned shopping mall.

KingD19
Cap gets wrecked 10/10 times.

ShadowFyre
Cap gets the Quicksilver treatment like in AOU except his head comes off this time.

Eon Blue
Bump

Emmy Evangeline
EC takes out Cap. Cap is a slanderous piece of filth. He stated Renesmee was a full vampire when shes a hybrid. Anyone who says that can easily get his asskicked even if it's Thanos with th IG.

Adam Grimes
Edward punches Cap so hard a shard of the shield comes off and cuts Thanos' head off accidentally.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Edward punches Cap so hard a shard of the shield comes off and cuts Thanos' head off accidentally.

lol this comment reminds me of a video I watched yesterday:

k5-3eujJyZE

The sound effects they add in are pretty goofy and some things are a bit exaggerated, but the way the bodies respond to the hits is actually much more realistic than the rubber-like fodder we get in the movies. Like if Cap actually kicked a regular human in the gut hard enough to send them flying 20 feet into a wall, with all that force concentrated in that area of their body, yes, he would probably break their lower spine and rupture some of their organs in the process.

Tyrannoraptor
Edward punches Cap so hard a shard of the shield comes off and cuts Thanos' head off accidentally. You mean Edward Cullen's gonna shatter Captain America's shield even if it were MCU?!!

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
lol this comment reminds me of a video I watched yesterday:

k5-3eujJyZE

The sound effects they add in are pretty goofy and some things are a bit exaggerated, but the way the bodies respond to the hits is actually much more realistic than the rubber-like fodder we get in the movies. Like if Cap actually kicked a regular human in the gut hard enough to send them flying 20 feet into a wall, with all that force concentrated in that area of their body, yes, he would probably break their lower spine and rupture some of their organs in the process. Lmao that's hilarious. And yeah, my headcanon is that MCU humans are a lot more durable than the squishies we are irl.
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
You mean Edward Cullen's gonna shatter Captain America's shield even if it were MCU?!! Why yes

TheVaultDweller
Lmao that's hilarious. And yeah, my headcanon is that MCU humans are a lot more durable than the squishies we are irl.

Lol yeah. Realistically, Cap's movies (well, most MCU movies, really) should be bloodbaths. Especially when one considers things like this:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/InsidiousHarshJaguarundi-mobile.mp4

And this:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MasculineImmenseArrowana-mobile.mp4

And this:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BlackGrouchyBactrian-mobile.mp4

To post just a few of many examples.

Yeah, these movies have rubber people. But I guess it'd be hard to sell a Baby Groot toy if it was just a model of one of Ego's energy tentacles with a smear on it.

BrolyBlack
Captain America shit stomps

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Captain America shit stomps Yeah I guess so.

riv6672
Ooh, necro Bump!

Surtur
Cap loses.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Captain America shit stomps

I'm assuming your joking? This isn't even remotely close. Cap literally dies within a few seconds.

riv6672

ShadowFyre
I know your never gonna say Cap loses and that's ok. It's not like Edward massively outclasses him in every single category or anything.

riv6672

KingD19
No jokes, Edward is Cap's physical superior by a lot. He can move so fast he's basically a blur. He's strong enough to rip vampire heads off without doing any prior damage, and that's insanely hard to do when you're not a strength based vamp like Felix or Emmett(both of who Edward can stand against pretty well, even when starving). He's also strong enough to tap a speeding van and stop it cold, and push over a massive tree with no effort.

He's basically a slightly slower Quicksilver, but he hits a whole lot harder and can read Cap's mind to know his moves before he makes them.

Cap really can't win, especially when he throws the shield and it gets caught or slapped away.

BruceSkywalker
Mr. Sparkles shitstomps

Tyrannoraptor
Why yes But how can Edward Cullen be able to break Captain America's shield?!!! The shield is made of Vibranium and is capable of withstanding a Mjolnir strike from Thor without taking any damage!

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by KingD19
No jokes, Edward is Cap's physical superior by a lot. He can move so fast he's basically a blur. He's strong enough to rip vampire heads off without doing any prior damage, and that's insanely hard to do when you're not a strength based vamp like Felix or Emmett(both of who Edward can stand against pretty well, even when starving). He's also strong enough to tap a speeding van and stop it cold, and push over a massive tree with no effort.

He's basically a slightly slower Quicksilver, but he hits a whole lot harder and can read Cap's mind to know his moves before he makes them.

Cap really can't win, especially when he throws the shield and it gets caught or slapped away.
But actually, Captain America has survived Iron Man's repulsor blast which was previously shown to have busted out a main battle tank.

ShadowFyre
so what you are describing is power/force/damage output.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
so what you are describing is power/force/damage output.
Yeah that's right.

ShadowFyre
my bad. Read something wrong thought you were arguing about speed for some reason. Cap is very durable. And I dont think he is gonna explode on contact but I see no reason a serious Edward does not one shot.

Surtur
It won't matter if Edward fails to one shot him anyways, Cap can't hit him and Edward can read his mind. No of course he can't do a thing to Cap's shield, but he doesn't need to he could take it away and beat him to death with it.

KingD19
Originally posted by Surtur
It won't matter if Edward fails to one shot him anyways, Cap can't hit him and Edward can read his mind. No of course he can't do a thing to Cap's shield, but he doesn't need to he could take it away and beat him to death with it.

Remember when Bucky caught it, then threw it back so hard Cap had to duck? It's gonna be like that but 100 times worse.

ShadowFyre
like when Peter threw it, but still probably worse because I dont think Prte was really trying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.