Blue Marvel vs Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Blue Marvel vs Hickman Hyperion

Who wins

ShadowFyre
Did they ever actually fight? I know they were supposed to.

Damborgson
They did fight briefly yes, but it was a quick scuffle where no one really came out on top.

Wonder Man
Hyperion survived Gravity absense before 616.
Anti-gravity would age those who raised him so that he would think of Captain America traped in ice type thought and a Beyonder impersonation power attempt by the Blue Marvel.
If Hyperion could survive a re-written past like that he would do o.k.
In battles you have to remember things can go any way and there are many outcomes.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Did they ever actually fight? I know they were supposed to.

Scans?

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson
They did fight briefly yes, but it was a quick scuffle where no one really came out on top.

What title did this happen in?

Damborgson
It happened in Squadrom Supreme, the most recent iteration I believe.

The series where Hyperion kills Namor.

Stoic
Thanks. Not sure how I missed it?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanks. Not sure how I missed it?

https://i.imgur.com/1yEQkPV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/KHhmzii.jpg

Really wasn't much of a fight lol

NemeBro
God I hate Blue Marvel's Ultimates costume.

Anyway, Blue Marvel is supposed to be a top tier Hyperion-esque powerhouse, but he doesn't have the reservoir of feats to compete with Hyperion IMHO, and Ultimates even added a few embarrassing showings to cement that.

Stoic
Originally posted by NemeBro
God I hate Blue Marvel's Ultimates costume.

Anyway, Blue Marvel is supposed to be a top tier Hyperion-esque powerhouse, but he doesn't have the reservoir of feats to compete with Hyperion IMHO, and Ultimates even added a few embarrassing showings to cement that.

Adam actually has better feats against actual opponents than Hyperion, who also suffered embarrassing moments when joined to team books. I'd think that it would be more correct, to place the burden of proof on Hyperion who lacks feats.

The suits fine, the colors are bland though, and he could use a helmet.

Wonder Man
Well Hyperion suggests with the perfect mindset that he can for instance leave no print.
If he can squeeze hard enough to crush something into a universal crystal wouldn't that somehow effect Blue Marvel's anti-matter.
Non engery powers vs. an energy of any type he would require.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.