Lucifer vs Mxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
both at full power

who wins

all canon showings

https://i.postimg.cc/fVwNsrHM/psl.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/wRKCGfy8/mxa.jpg

You can only choose one winner

xJLxKing
Mxy

DarkSaint85
My, especially with all canon showings.

deft
Lucifer, the God Power is above all.

zopzop
Mxy, easily.

Eon Blue
Lucy.

abhilegend
Lucifer

CatL18
Stalmate

Galan007
Lucifer.

DarkSaint85
Curious for the Lucy lovers....

Are you accounting for Mxys 4th wall antics?

SquallX

Galan007
No comic book character is going to beat Mxy in a feat war.

That being said, the fact that Lucifer can casually warp the sum total of the Presence's demiurgic power detonating in his face, implies to me that he can warp anything Mxy throws his way. Bear in mind that Lucifer literally IS the embodiment of the Presence's infinite will.

...That's just always been my opinion. srug

zopzop
Originally posted by Galan007
No comic book character is going to beat Mxy in a feat war.

That being said, the fact that Lucifer can casually warp the sum total of the Presence's demiurgic power detonating in his face, implies to me that he can warp anything Mxy throws his way. Bear in mind that Lucifer literally IS the embodiment of the Presence's infinite will.

...That's just always been my opinion. srug
And Mxy CASUALLY destroyed and recreated everything in DC (which would include the characters no?) with a snap of his finger.

Mr Master
So the same inquiry surfaces:

If the Presence attacks Lucifer ...

... will Lucifer be able to warp his attack?

If the answer is no, then using this as a reference to gauge Luc is moot imo.

--------------------------------------------------

cdtm
This happened, when Blot and that other demon sat on Presences throne, stealing his powers.

No, they couldn't warp their attacks. They also weren't insta-destroyed, and could fight back.

Galan007
How is a feat Lucifer performed on panel "moot"? Michael = the demiurgic power of the Presence himself, and Lucifer warped that to his whim. This isn't my opinion; this is explicit on panel fact.

That said, the Presence's children = singular aspects of himself. Obviously singular aspects cannot defeat/overpower the totality of all those aspects(and the Presence has numerous aspects beyond just power/Michael, and will/Lucifer.)

The "can Lucifer pwn God's attacks!?" analogy has always been a weird way to downplay Lucifer, imo.

BruceSkywalker
Mxy won't have a problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.