Edward Cullen vs Xenomorph (Grid)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
Grid is the Xenomorph from AvP that killed the 2 Predators featured in the film & Xenomorphs are also really swift while you guys tend to overestimate Edward Cullen so let this match be a little more even.

KingD19
Extremely one sided. Grid loses hard.

Adam Grimes
Edward could probably slaughter everyone in that movie and AVP2 at the same time.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by KingD19
Extremely one sided. Grid loses hard. But aren't Xenomorphs comparably fast?

KingD19
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
But aren't Xenomorphs comparably fast?

No. Not at all. Vampires move so fast they're invisible and can travel hundreds of miles in a few hours.

ShadowFyre
The acid would kill Edward or severely maim him.

KingD19
If he is injured he'll heal.

ShadowFyre
Not if he gets to much on him. This stuff is serious. Small amounts have eaten through dozens of decks of advanced interstellar aircraft.

It would probably take less than a liter to completely eat him to nothing.

Regardless, Edward does win. The most likely scenario is Edward punches the alien and loses his arm until it's healed.

Oh, and the alien can absolutely kill Edward with a bite. Dlex, the metal the yautja use in the armor is far stronger than anything, including diamond that we have on Earth.

Edward wins but y'all are hyping the hell out of him and underselling the press and Aliens. They are all superhuman in strength and capable of hurting them with their hits. He is just to fast .

A plasma caster would wreck Edward and the blades would cut him as well. A smart disk or shuriken would cut him straight in half

Eon Blue

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by KingD19
No. Not at all. Vampires move so fast they're invisible and can travel hundreds of miles in a few hours. But Xenomorphs tend to move too quickly to be recorded on cameras & they're capable of dodging gunfire even at point-blank.

SquallX
I love the fact you guys here are claiming the Morphs wins, yet humans have been slaughtering them since the beginning of time.

Edward has speed, durability, strength regeneration. Good luck with him losing.

ShadowFyre
I'm not saying he loses. I'm saying he can be hurt by both the Aliens and the predators but he is to fast

SquallX
The only thing he needs to watch out for from the Aliens is the acid, after that, the aliens has nothing to him.

When he realize the problem with the acid, all he needs to is keep his distance. Remember the baseball game? Remember how fast they tossed said baseball? Yeah, he casually kills all the aliens by tossing pointy objects at them.

As for the Predators, camo turn useless when the guy your fighting can A-read your minds, or b-smell your blood.

The only way Edward loses is if he kills himself.

ShadowFyre
Assuming he can smell that type of blood which is completely different than any type of blood he has ever encountered. Xenomorphs are not even carbon based creatures, and have you seen yautja blood?

Sweet, you assume he can understand what he is even reading?

All I am saying is that the speed wins him the day. Both the Aliens bite/acid and the predators weaponry absolutely can damage and kill Edward.

Adam Grimes
Your point is that Xenos and Yautja can kill him the pussy way?

ShadowFyre
How is it a pussy way? Biting him is not a pussy way. It's the only form of combat a xenomorphs has?

Look, I get that your team Edward and jealous of Bella but you don't have to get upset that I am pointing something out. We all agree that he wins, I am just respectfully arguing semantics about the fact that he can be injured.

Adam Grimes
Lol, you admitted they basically would have to sneak up on him and he wouldn't have to have his speed for that to happen. How in the phuck is that not the pussy way out, my friend?

Edward, unlike you, wouldn't want to have a Xeno's mouth anywhere near, and would act accordingly.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Lol, you admitted they basically would have to sneak up on him and he wouldn't have to have his speed for that to happen. How in the phuck is that not the pussy way out, my friend?

Edward, unlike you, wouldn't want to have a Xeno's mouth anywhere near, and would act accordingly.

Well, of course they would have to. No doubt in my mind he could kill them. My whole thing is they can hurt him nothing more.

And I'm just joking with the Bella line. I like to talk shit sometimes but i want it to be known, I'm not upset, or mad or nothin like that towards anybody. Just having fun. I spit my drink out at your xeno comeback btw.

But tbh, this place is really dead right now and nothin but Edward threads so I gotta find something to argue about right?

SquallX

ShadowFyre
I have never once said he would not kill them or that he would lose this fight. I have simply stated that they both have offensive capabilities that are capable of damaging him. Nothing more.

Blood is not blood. Xenomorphs are silicone based creatures, Edwards would have zero idea what he was smelling. And I doubt reading the mind of a hivemind creature would be good for Edward.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Well, of course they would have to. No doubt in my mind he could kill them. My whole thing is they can hurt him nothing more.

And I'm just joking with the Bella line. I like to talk shit sometimes but i want it to be known, I'm not upset, or mad or nothin like that towards anybody. Just having fun. I spit my drink out at your xeno comeback btw.

But tbh, this place is really dead right now and nothin but Edward threads so I gotta find something to argue about right? It's all good friend. It's my way of being friendly as phuck.

And yeah, Edward is a fun character to put in VS threads. I hope Batman and him can share feats. thumb up

Surtur
No blood would spill if the thing just got neck snapped.

ShadowFyre
But then he would have to get within biting range..Squall has pretty much the best and most effective way of taking them out.

Though that would not work on the predators due to the armor

Surtur
Why would the bite be fast enough to land a hit?

SquallX

KingD19
It's always on. He just learned to ignore it after a few decades of practice. So he'll know exactly where Grid is at any time he close enough to read his mind.

ShadowFyre
I am referring to the fact that grid is an alien creature who is based off of a hivemind, when Edward reads his mind its not gonnabe one single creature,but since the op States it is just grid I'm not gonna try and argue it.

If he was in an actual hive of Aliens and tried reading an Aliens mind I don't think it would be anything like what he was used to. He would immediately be connected to hundreds of xenos and a queen whose thought process and emotions would be completely foreign to him. He would be better off relying on his own speed and reflexes than to try and figure out what the xeno was thinking..

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Surtur
Why would the bite be fast enough to land a hit?

Look, obviously y'all are not reading my posts. I don't think the alien can hit Edward, I do not think he wins this fight. Someone mentioned earlier that the Aliens and Predators could not even hurt them with their hits. They most certainly can hurt and kill him. They just do not have the speed.

SquallX

Surtur
Look, obviously y'all are not reading my posts. I don't think the alien can hit Edward, I do not think he wins this fight. Someone mentioned earlier that the Aliens and Predators could not even hurt them with their hits. They most certainly can hurt and kill him. They just do not have the speed.

If he's not fast enough to land a hit being within range of being hit is moot.

Tyrannoraptor
I'm not saying he loses. I'm saying he can be hurt by both the Aliens and the predators but he is to fast But didn't Xenomorphs tend to move too quickly to be recorded on camera & were capable of dodging gunfire even at point-blank? This could've shown that they might've been able to catch up with Edward.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.