Edward Cullen vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Grimes
The vampire takes on Thanos with his armor and blade. He can disarm the Titan and use the sword himself if needed. Who wins?

ShadowFyre
Thanos will one shot Edward eventually

Eon Blue

Adam Grimes
At least have the decency to attempt and derail my thread with your main act.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
At least have the decency to attempt and derail my thread with your main act.

That was pretty funny

Eon Blue

Impediment
Stay on topic, kids.

Thanos butt rapes the sparkly foo-foo vampire.

BruceSkywalker
Edward gets his ass handed to him

Surtur
Stalemate. Edward can't do shit to Thanos, but he can avoid all his attacks.

quanchi112
Thanos destroys him.

John Murdoch
Thanos isn't touching Edward unless Ed allows him to do so.

However, even with his tree uprooting, van stopping, and speed blur marble-cracking Felix fight feats, I still don't see Ed having the power and strength necessary to take down purple man.

Either stalemate or Thanos eventually wins.

Surtur
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Thanos isn't touching Edward unless Ed allows him to do so.

However, even with his tree uprooting, van stopping, and speed blur marble-cracking Felix fight feats, I still don't see Ed having the power and strength necessary to take down purple man.

Either stalemate or Thanos eventually wins.

It's like a human versus a small, but quick animal. We'd demolish the animal...if only we could hit it, but it's also no real danger to us. It's only if the animal decides to stop evading us that we'd be able to beat it.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Surtur
It's like a human versus a small, but quick animal. We'd demolish the animal...if only we could hit it, but it's also no real danger to us. It's only if the animal decides to stop evading us that we'd be able to beat it.

Very good analogy, Surt.

Despite that being probably the worst movie series of all-time, Ed was a straight BEAST, as were plenty of the vampires and werewolves.

Unfortunately for future Mr. Batman here, he ran into an opponent that's another tier (or two or three) above him.

Stigma
Stalemate or Thanos stomps if he can catch up with Edward.

h1a8
Edward can also read minds. If Edward can obtain the sword (for example, if Thanos throws it) then he can win. Otherwise it's Thanos fight to lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.