Edward Cullen vs Steppenwolf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eon Blue
Blodlusted. Who takes it?

KingD19
Well Steppenwolf can never hit him. Ed is too fast and can read his mind. And with his strength it may be possible to injury him. I'm not confident but it's possible. I'm not sure. Either he wins a war of attrition or its a stalemate.

quanchi112
Step kills him. Edward aint shit.

ShadowFyre
Stepp is pretty fast. I personally don't think Edward can put him down permanently but I do think he can toss him around hurt him.

If Stepp gets ahold of him or catches him slipping it's gonna be game over though

NemeBro
Edward hits Steppenwolf as hard as he can and proceeds to break every bone in his arm.

Edward can't win.

John Murdoch
Agreed with everyone in this thread. Sure, Ed can dodge indefinitely, but Stepp just needs to grab him up once. The only opponent we've seen cause lasting damage to Steppenwolf solo is Cavill-Superman, and Eduardo doesn't have the gas to power that engine.

Robtard
No battleground was listed, cos if it's in a sunlit area, Edward is going to sparkle and dazzle like the fairyboy he is and Steppenwolf might just laugh himself to death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.