Immortal Hulk vs Black Lantern Kal L

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

zopzop
BL Kal L destroys.

carver9
Hulk

xJLxKing
Kal

There is nothing Hulk can do

carver9
Iirc, didnt Superboy temp stop him by exploding his body (or head) into chunks?

Adam Grimes
I'll read BN: Superman again and post the scans if I'm able tomorrow, friend.

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes

Ok, this is the showing I am talking about.

https://s617.photobucket.com/user/stephens2177/media/image_zps5e3eed26.jpg.html

MrMind
Originally posted by Adam Grimes

this scene is just pure badass

https://i.imgur.com/3v8IdSR.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Iirc, didnt Superboy temp stop him by exploding his body (or head) into chunks?
Nope, Thing however koed Hulk by simply punching him.

Galan007
Iirc, didnt Superboy temp stop him by exploding his body (or head) into chunks? Originally posted by carver9
Ok, this is the showing I am talking about.

https://s617.photobucket.com/user/stephens2177/media/image_zps5e3eed26.jpg.html That attack didn't even stop BL Kal for a single page:
https://s7d8.turboimg.net/t1/42688592_7159072.jpg https://s7d8.turboimg.net/t1/42688594_4179376.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend

Keep trying. You can do better than that.

DarkSaint85
Carver! You gonna answer my question?

abhilegend
Keep trying. You can do better than that.
Why would I need to?

LordGod
Hulk doesn't have a chance.

carver9
Why would I need to?

Didnt Black Lantern Superboy fight Superman? If so, what happened?

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
What happened was, Carver then answered my question that he's been dodging and running away from

abhilegend
Didnt Black Lantern Superboy fight Superman? If so, what happened?

laughing out loud
No such fight happened.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

carver9
No such fight happened.

Oops, my bad. Psycho Pirate took control of Conner.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/42699999/SmartSelect_20190906-001215_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/42700000/SmartSelect_20190906-001236_Chrome.jpg.html

spetznaz
Hilarious

StiltmanFTW

He never punched anyone so hard in his life.

abhilegend
So?

TheHulkster
So?

It's relevant.

carver9
The writer himself thinks VERY high of Immortal Hulk anyways. He said Thor would only cause scratches (chips) to Things hide. Said Thing would wreck Thanos and also said no one could stop Thing. He said Immortal Hulk is a different beast and Thing had to give his all. That speaks VOLUMES imo. Well, writers in general at Marvel headquarters think extremely high of Hulk. It feels good being a Hulk fan.

Darth Thor
Said Thing would wreck Thanos and also said no one could stop Thing.

Top guy thumb up thumb up

DarkSaint85
The writer himself thinks VERY high of Immortal Hulk anyways. He said Thor would only cause scratches (chips) to Things hide. Said Thing would wreck Thanos and also said no one could stop Thing. He said Immortal Hulk is a different beast and Thing had to give his all. That speaks VOLUMES imo. Well, writers in general at Marvel headquarters think extremely high of Hulk. It feels good being a Hulk fan.

Writer interviews are inadmissible.

BrolyBlack
Hulk

How does Hulk win?

TheHulkster
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

If used to refute a feat.

carver9

I'm telling you what the writer thinks of Thing and Hulk. What I am saying have nothing that contradicts anything on panel.

carver9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
How does Hulk win?

By completely destroying his shell. I know he can regenerate which is why Hulk is going to grab the pieces and sling them away from each other as hard as he can.

xJLxKing
By completely destroying his shell. I know he can regenerate which is why Hulk is going to grab the pieces and sling them away from each other as hard as he can. laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
I'm telling you what the writer thinks of Thing and Hulk. What I am saying have nothing that contradicts anything on panel.

Perfect.

So as per Alan Moore, Constantine exists in our world?

As he also exists in comics. Nothing is contradicted.

TheHulkster
Perfect.

Real world Constantine is non-canon stick out tongue

BrolyBlack
By completely destroying his shell. I know he can regenerate which is why Hulk is going to grab the pieces and sling them away from each other as hard as he can.

Holy hell! I mean this is funny as all get out and I about about spit up my drink. Sling them away from each other as hard as he canlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

carver9
Perfect.

Not saying anything that writer said about Thing is canon. confused

I dont know why we are still going with this. I just mentioned how he felt about the character.

BrolyBlack
Wrote/Written on panel > fee fee's off panel

You're welcomesmile

carver9
Holy hell! I mean this is funny as all get out and I about about spit up my drink. Sling them away from each other as hard as he canlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

Lol... you do know things like this happen on panel, right? An example would be them moving Hulk body parts away from each other recently so that he wouldn't heal.

carver9
Superboy was able to punch a hole in the back of his head...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/42717603/SmartSelect_20190906-184327_Chrome.jpg.html

I know Hulk is a weakling to most but I think at least 2% of you all feel that Hulk could punch harder than Superboy.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Superboy and Kal L got stomped at the same time. I find it difficult seeing this Hulk putting down BL Superman to be honest, this version of Supes is a morals off too

SquallX

SquallX
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Superboy and Kal L got stomped at the same time. I find it difficult seeing this Hulk putting down BL Superman to be honest, this version of Supes is a morals off too

Kal-El, not Kal-L.

MrMind
Alberto thought earth 2 superman was fighting himself

MrMind

AlbertoJohnAvil
obvious typo, you know what i meant

AlbertoJohnAvil
Wrote/Written on panel > fee fee's off panel

You're welcomesmile

lol are you serious? Al is literally the writer for Immortal Hulk. He's shown Hulk to be above top tier ON PANEL, so what he said isn't exactly wrong

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
lol are you serious? Al is literally the writer for Immortal Hulk. He's shown Hulk to be above top tier ON PANEL, so what he said isn't exactly wrong Writer's opinion might matter in Spacebattles, but not here, my friend.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud ah yes let's use the played out tired old spacebattles joke to get some laughs from randoms on a comic board.

Al Ewing words absolutely matters unless something on panel contradicts it. time to get in your big boy pants and accept that Hulk's operating herald tier now. Don't be surprised when he bust a galaxy in #25 soon buddy cool

carver9
@Squal...

I agree with everything you said. Hulk isnt putting him down by knocking him out or anything. I posted Superboy hurting him to prove Hulk could damage him. You probably want to go back and reread the way I said Hulk could win. Anything outside of that and Hulk loses.

StiltmanFTW
So?

You want to pretend it doesn't matter?

K.

That's why nobody takes you seriously.

BrolyBlack

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Real world Constantine is non-canon stick out tongue

Nah. He exists in our world. Moore, his creator, has met him.

Delano, who wrote the original Hellblazer, has met him.

Milligan has met him.

Azarello has met him.

All four have gone on record, in interviews, as having met Constantine in real life. Not the guy he's based on, or an analogue. THE Constantine.

SquallX

AlbertoJohnAvil
Wait what? Where did I say I was a mod? I said Al words isn't exactly wrong based on Immortal Hulk high showings on panel. You know how to read right?

"Retreat to that bridge"

laughing out loud laughing out loud Whats up with you dudes always being salty that we aren't "yes man!"? Your grown up, learn how to act civiil, those snarky remarks aren't affecting anybody but you.

Also, Here's the recent interview where Al has Immortal Hulk being confirmed stronger than Green Scar. Let me guess, this interview doesn't count either?

https://www.cbr.com/interview-al-ewing-immortal-hulk-absolute-carnage/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Stop DENYING facts blatantly infront of you Broly

SquallX

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by MrMind
Alberto thought earth 2 superman was fighting himself

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

BrolyBlack

carver9

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yup

AlbertoJohnAvil
Broly, i've never once said Hulk would win. I was arguing a different point abour Al Ewing.

carver9
@Squal, you didnt go back and read my post. The way I said Hulk could win is plausible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.