Billionares to set up their own Elysium on the moon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

Impediment
The link is disabled.

Robtard

jaden_2.0
They've watched too many movies. It'll go horribly right and they'll die a slow, agonizing death.

Adam_PoE
I would **** Bezos. He is a billionaire genius with a big D.

Emperordmb
I liked that movie. Sharlto Copley is an underrated actor.

Eon Blue
This idea is completely and utterly unnecessary.

Eon Blue
This idea is completely and utterly unnecessary.

Surtur
I gotta say...if I was a billionaire I'd doing crazy shit like this too.

Robtard
If I was Bezos wealthy, I'd be the world's greatest conservationist, buying land all over the world. eg I'd buy miles and miles of the Amazon, making it a preserve. I'd buy land for agriculture too, but insist those who use it use sensible renewable and clean(er) methods.

Like what Ted Turner did in the US, but on a much larger scale.

Surtur
Plus Ted gave us TBS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
I gotta say...if I was a billionaire I'd doing crazy shit like this too. laughing out loud

You having money is about as believable as pigs flying.

Surtur
People not knowing what the word "if" implies...makes me giggle.

quanchi112
People not knowing what the word "if" implies...makes me giggle. If is not believable when it comes to you. You are poor as shit, dude. You are the opposite of success.

Surtur
Anyways there have already been aliens on the moon.

quanchi112
Anyways there have already been aliens on the moon. Glad you conceded.

SquallX

Surtur
Well the moon does have helium 3.

Robtard

Trocity
Originally posted by quanchi112
If is not believable when it comes to you. You are poor as shit, dude. You are the opposite of success.

Coming from a burger flipper like you, that's comedy. laughing

Hey, maybe you could try to pursue stand up comedy instead of fast food, Quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
Coming from a burger flipper like you, that's comedy. laughing

Hey, maybe you could try to pursue stand up comedy instead of fast food, Quan. I do not flip burgers, chump. You are salty I have more money than you and your jailbird dad.

Trocity
My net worth shits on yours, little guy. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
My net worth shits on yours, little guy. smile Sure. We believe you. Wink.

Trocity
You and the Disney hive mind?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
If I was Bezos wealthy, I'd be the world's greatest conservationist, buying land all over the world. eg I'd buy miles and miles of the Amazon, making it a preserve. I'd buy land for agriculture too, but insist those who use it use sensible renewable and clean(er) methods.

Like what Ted Turner did in the US, but on a much larger scale. If I was Bezos wealthy, I'd like to think I would subvert evil and usher in a golden age for all. With clean air, no starvation and poverty. I suspect though I would find interacting with the present world leaders so disheartening I would give up in 6 months and live in gilded solitude like Howard Hughes.

Surtur
Some of the disney towns are evil.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
If I was Bezos wealthy, I'd like to think I would subvert evil and usher in a golden age for all. With clean air, no starvation and poverty. I suspect though I would find interacting with the present world leaders so disheartening I would give up in 6 months and live in gilded solitude like Howard Hughes.

That's good.

That would increase the quality of life for everyone including you. Not sure why people that ultra rich don't realize that.

Astner
Originally posted by Putinbot1
If I was Bezos wealthy, I'd like to think I would subvert evil and usher in a golden age for all.
And that's why you're poor.

SquallX

Robtard
Often has a lot to do with corruption and mismanagement than just apathy.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
That's good.

That would increase the quality of life for everyone including you. Not sure why people that ultra rich don't realize that. strange thing is having worked for several very wealthy.people, clearly not Bezos wealthy but one of the wealthiest Saudi's and one of the wealthiest Nigerians. They pay lip service to improving the lot of the "little people", pay some of them quite well especially managers from the west, but, they never do anything truly altruistic. Their own grabbing hand only gives if it helps it grab more.Originally posted by Robtard
Often has a lot to do with corruption and mismanagement than just apathy. So true.

dadudemon

SquallX

Surtur
Breaking news: Apathy on the rise, but nobody cares.

Putinbot1
Breaking news: Apathy on the rise, but nobody cares. Carpe Deim, complain in daylight.

dadudemon

SquallX
Originally posted by dadudemon
Now that you've expounded on your point, I agree with it.

You're right.

For example, throwing money at a homeless druggy will NOT solve the homeless problem.

I guess I should have explain myself more.

But yeah, I do think it is our individual rights to help leave the world a better place than what we were given.

I think the first step will be for politicians to stop taking money from donors for favors. The second this happens, the US and the word will see a giant shift.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.