Superboy Prime vs Voidtry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Most powerful totm of Sentry against SBP, all powers in play, who wins?

MrMind
sbp, done before too many times

quanchi112
Voidtry destroys him.

xJLxKing
Done before
Besides a few trolls, most agree SBP wins

Adam Grimes
Prime beats him so hard I could crack your house open with my dick rn thinking about it.

MrMind
Just remember since quanchi is 100 percent wrong all the time, the opposite of who he picks will always be right

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Done before
Besides a few trolls, most agree SBP wins How so? Krypton can hurt the guy, teen titans, flash scares him, etc. the guy is strong but so is the Voidtry who can literally reform at will and overpower the MM. if you want to make a case outside popularity on a dying website by all means. My ears are listening.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Voidtry destroys him.

Stoic
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Done before
Besides a few trolls, most agree SBP wins

Trolls? Nah Sentry would take him. Or, how in your opinion does he manage to defeat a character that can return from complete nullification? If people are under the impression that a character like the Sentry can't hurt SBP significantly, they haven't be paying attention. What bothers me are those times when Superman knocks down powerful opponents like the World Forger and it counts, but when Bob uses his power to defeat the Molecule Man it either doesn't count; or Owen was weakened, it was PIS, Owen is a glass canon (despite being able to confront OG Beyonder), or my favorite, The let's look at Owen's lowest moment picture show while editing out a few pieces of context.

Sentry is and was always as powerful as Bob's imagination allowed him to be.

DarkSaint85
Yeah but all powers means that SBP fights comic writers and trolls message boards like KMC until he wins....

panthergod
Originally posted by Stoic
Trolls? Nah Sentry would take him. Or, how in your opinion does he manage to defeat a character that can return from complete nullification? If people are under the impression that a character like the Sentry can't hurt SBP significantly, they haven't be paying attention. What bothers me are those times when Superman knocks down powerful opponents like the World Forger and it counts, but when Bob uses his power to defeat the Molecule Man it either doesn't count; or Owen was weakened, it was PIS, Owen is a glass canon (despite being able to confront OG Beyonder), or my favorite, The let's look at Owen's lowest moment picture show while editing out a few pieces of context.

Sentry is and was always as powerful as Bob's imagination allowed him to be.

SBP wins by punching Voidtry out of existence.

Easily.

Your lack of intellectual honesty isnt anyone else's problem.

MM's power is determined by his mental state, when he is psychologically scared his power decreases, and he was scared of Sentry. Simple.

all it takes is not lying about the character, I know that is extremely difficult for dishonest Marvel partisans to do.

MM at mentally compromised state is nowhere near has physically durable as SBP, and it's laughable to argue otherwise.

Eon Blue
Voidtry wins.

panthergod
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Voidtry wins.

Name anyone Sentry has beaten even close to SBP in durability.

I'll wait.

MrMind
Eon Blue just follows whatever quanchi said

it's sad really

Stoic
Originally posted by panthergod
SBP wins by punching Voidtry out of existence.

Easily.

Your lack of intellectual honesty isnt anyone else's problem.

MM's power is determined by his mental state, when he is psychologically scared his power decreases, and he was scared of Sentry. Simple.

all it takes is not lying about the character, I know that is extremely difficult for dishonest Marvel partisans to do.

MM at mentally compromised state is nowhere near has physically durable as SBP, and it's laughable to argue otherwise.

Your lack of having an intellect isn't anyone's problem is what you mean right? Don't answer, because the only thing you seem capable of is blowing a fuse when it comes to the idea of a Marvel character defeating a DC one.

Super Boy Prime has no way of beating the Sentry, and no he can not simply punch him out of existence, because he doesn't truly exist. Do you understand this, or should I explain it to you in simpler terms?

The same way that Owen became afraid of Bob, is the same way that the weak willed Super Emo Prime would become once he realizes that he'd have no effect on this version of Sentry.

panthergod
Originally posted by Stoic
Your lack of having an intellect isn't anyone's problem is what you mean right? Don't answer, because the only thing you seem capable of is blowing a fuse when it comes to the idea of a Marvel character defeating a DC one.

No, I mean your cowardly lying and intellectual bullshit artistry isn't fooling anyone, let alone me.

You delusional bias is amusing, kid, but you've have nothing to stand on.

psst: SBP would see Sentry for what he is-- a laughable edgelord Superman rip off, nothing more.

SBP punches him out of existence. Easily. As often as he wants. Bob's pathetic mind shatters, easily.

Go ahead and prove that Sentry>?> Time Trapper, then.

No, beating a self-weakened Owen has nothing to do with SBP, no matter how pathetically you try to lie to the contrary.

MM by definition, has not at full power. Period.

Sentry being a pathetic self loathing 3rd rate imitation of Superman definitely means His parlor tricks would be a joke to SBP, who one shots him out of existence once he stops playing around with the emo chump.

Oh, and you have yet to explain how Sentry does anything to SBP. Getting beat up by Hulk and killed by Thor is a great track record.

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by panthergod
No, I mean your cowardly lying and intellectual bullshit artistry isn't fooling anyone, let alone me.

You delusional bias is amusing, kid, but you've have nothing to stand on.

psst: SBP would see Sentry for what he is-- a laughable edgelord Superman rip off, nothing more.

SBP punches him out of existence. Easily. As often as he wants. Bob's pathetic mind shatters, easily.

Go ahead and prove that Sentry>?> Time Trapper, then.

No, beating a self-weakened Owen has nothing to do with SBP, no matter how pathetically you try to lie to the contrary.

MM by definition, has not at full power. Period.

Sentry being a pathetic self loathing 3rd rate imitation of Superman definitely means His parlor tricks would be a joke to SBP, who one shots him out of existence once he stops playing around with the emo chump.

Oh, and you have yet to explain how Sentry does anything to SBP. Getting beat up by Hulk and killed by Thor is a great track record. Teen titans must consist of abstracts, skyfathers, demi-gods and a red sun generator.

panthergod
Originally posted by JBL THE GREAT
Teen titans must consist of abstracts, skyfathers, demi-gods and a red sun generator.

Ever heard of Red Star?

How about Zatara?

And SBP's own dynamic factor comes into play against him when facing Conner and Bart.

BrolyBlack
Wow this thread has been done 10x

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.