SBP vs Thors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins
https://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/War-of-the-Realms-6-spoilers-00-banner-e1561564612327.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/gAKGSxh.jpg

DarkSaint85
Depends how far this magic immunity goes.

SquallX

carver9
The Thors bfrs him.

xJLxKing
Without some sort of quick BFR, SBP kills them all rather easily

ShadowFyre
Y'all think the Motherstorm would hurt him? Or OKT throwing planets at him like in his fight with Logan Phoenix?

There is two or three Mjolnirs here. Would a big bang even be enough to put SBP down?

Anyway, bfr is safest option, or he will beat them up

DarkSaint85
Thing with BFR is...

SBP is the guy who fights multiple Flashes at once, and punches his way through dimensions. He's going to be way faster than the Thors here.

Putinbot1
Note to DC. Can you bring Prime back please.

celeyhyga17
Thors

h1a8
Prime

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Thing with BFR is...

SBP is the guy who fights multiple Flashes at once, and punches his way through dimensions. He's going to be way faster than the Thors here. And he's immune to magic......and a Guardian had to self-kill just to BFR him....

Putinbot1
Prime beats the snot out of them in my honest opinion.

xJLxKing
Thing with BFR is...

SBP is the guy who fights multiple Flashes at once, and punches his way through dimensions. He's going to be way faster than the Thors here. it would need to be a quick BFR; like to a red sun

Otherwise, SBP wins easily

DarkSaint85
I don't think they can physically outspeed a guy who fights Flashes.

Or that a magical BFR spell would work.

Putinbot1
I agree DS.

xJLxKing
I don't think they can physically outspeed a guy who fights Flashes.

Or that a magical BFR spell would work. no but a portal might. If he is playing around with 3 of 4 of Thor, one can potentially create a portal

TheHulkster
Does one of those Thors have the Odin Force?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Does one of those Thors have the Odin Force?
Old King Thor. He calls it the "Thor Force" in his time.

Adam Grimes
Prime.

JBL THE GREAT
Thors.

SquallX

MrMind
Originally posted by JBL THE GREAT
Thors.

aren't you banned JBL

JBL THE GREAT
Never been banned in my life. Lost all info on other profile, so made a new one. Place still the same.

MrMind
well isn't that just fukin fabulous

JBL THE GREAT
Not really. Those that should be banned for life are still here.

Adam Grimes
Why are you lying? We all know you were indeed banned.

JBL THE GREAT
Do you see anything saying ( banned ) on my old profile? Has superman twisted your mind even worse?

TheHulkster
Thors

Adam Grimes
Yeah, you got temp banned I'm pretty sure. Calm down, friend.

Anyway, Prime is too powerful and Thors go down after a decent enough fight

cdtm
He was indeed temp banned.

And SBP wins, because Pre Crisis power levels minus the magic weakness. Nothing Thor's can do here, but lose.

JBL THE GREAT
Ask any mod was i ever temp banned or any kind of ban. JBL has NEVER been banned. Anyway, thors win. Hammers to his face or blasted to atoms for the win, or a cheap bfr.

DarkSaint85
Ask any mod was i ever temp banned or any kind of ban. JBL has NEVER been banned. Anyway, thors win. Hammers to his face or blasted to atoms for the win, or a cheap bfr.

Not sure the hammers would work (a sword created by Heaven didn't work on him). Magical blasting may not work. And the cheap BFR - first, they would have to outspeed him (which is.....extremely debatable). Then, how would they BFR him? Blast him with a teleporting spell? Might not work. Open a portal with the hammers, then push him through? Again, speed is key here. And would the portal work?

JBL THE GREAT
Not sure the hammers would work (a sword created by Heaven didn't work on him). Magical blasting may not work. And the cheap BFR - first, they would have to outspeed him (which is.....extremely debatable). Then, how would they BFR him? Blast him with a teleporting spell? Might not work. Open a portal with the hammers, then push him through? Again, speed is key here. And would the portal work? True. But the hammers are known for far more than magical attacks. Blunt force might be the way to go if he gets cocky. Maybe, maybe not.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

DarkSaint85
True. But the hammers are known for far more than magical attacks. Blunt force might be the way to go if he gets cocky. Maybe, maybe not.

Then on top of that, he has his Pre Crisis durability levels.

A good way of seeing it is a pissed off Black Adam punching him with magically charged fists (i.e magically based, godly sourced blunt force attacks) to the face. All it did was tickle.

Putinbot1

celeyhyga17
Always saw that as the magical portion of his charged fist didnt hurt, but the fist itself seemed to hurt him at least.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, I mean, there's still the physical portion of the attack (Black Adam throwing a bloodlusted punch at your face).

But he has his PC Superboy durability to handle that.

So imagine Mjolnirs greatest striking feat....but then strip out X% of it due to it being partly magical.

I think he can handle the rest. Certainly before he throws his OWN bloodlusted punches.

celeyhyga17
What does pc superboy durability mean?

TheHulkster
OKT wins alone.

SquallX
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

It means Pre Crisis shenanigans highs and lows. Expect Prime was all high PC shenanigans. Minus one or two showings.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by SquallX
It means Pre Crisis shenanigans highs and lows. Expect Prime was all high PC shenanigans. Minus one or two showings.
Which are?

SquallX

celeyhyga17
Wait i thought we're talking pc feats??

SquallX
Wait i thought we're talking pc feats??

Those are Pre Crisis feats.

Name me one character in Post Crisis that has moved the Universe from its axis from just pure strength and speed without anyone noticing?

Remember that OA was the center of the Universe, and the home of the Guardians and Lanterns, they monitored the Universe constantly for any shift, yet Prime moved the Universe without anyone noticing.

Also, Prime is from Pre Crisis era, he still has his feats since he was removed from the retcon.

xJLxKing
I thought he only moved OA

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I thought he only moved OA He moved whole planets through the cosmos
https://postimg.cc/Wh6dgxjj

celeyhyga17
Those are Pre Crisis feats.

Name me one character in Post Crisis that has moved the Universe from its axis from just pure strength and speed without anyone noticing?

Remember that OA was the center of the Universe, and the home of the Guardians and Lanterns, they monitored the Universe constantly for any shift, yet Prime moved the Universe without anyone noticing.

Also, Prime is from Pre Crisis era, he still has his feats since he was removed from the retcon.
Not wut i meant.
I was just asking what has he done pre-crisis.

Post-crisis i know for sure he moved or "nudged" Thanagar. Not really sure about other planet or planets. Im also murky with the OA thing.

Moving planets had been done post crisis. Planet moving and busting is done so often nowadays, it almost lost its luster. Almost...

xJLxKing
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
He moved whole planets through the cosmos
https://postimg.cc/Wh6dgxjj
Wow I always thought it moved one...

SquallX
Not wut i meant.

Post-crisis i know for sure he moved or "nudged" Thanagar. Not really sure about other planet or planets. Im also murky with the OA thing.

Moving planets had been done post crisis. Planet moving and busting is done so often nowadays, it almost lost its luster. Almost...

His only adventure in the Pre Crisis era was in COIE, where he helped Kal-L and the heroes battle Anti Monitor. After they won, Alexander created a paradise where Kal-L, Lois, Alexander and Prime went to live.

Moving planets are good and all, but what Prime did was unheard off. Prior to his feat, OA was the center of the Universe. Prime moved the planets around and made Earth the center of the Universe before any Guardians knew it happened.

NemeBro
Not wut i meant.

Moving planets had been done post crisis. Planet moving and busting is done so often nowadays, it almost lost its luster. Almost... Pre-Crisis he did withstand a blast from the Anti-Monitor and at minimum didn't die, I can't remember how well-off he was though.

celeyhyga17
His only adventure in the Pre Crisis era was in COIE, where he helped Kal-L and the heroes battle Anti Monitor. After they won, Alexander created a paradise where Kal-L, Lois, Alexander and Prime went to live.

Moving planets are good and all, but what Prime did was unheard off. Prior to his feat, OA was the center of the Universe. Prime moved the planets around and made Earth the center of the Universe before any Guardians knew it happened.
I get ya. thumb up
But i was making a point it's faulty to attach pre-crisis label on someone who has barely done anything in pre-crisis.
He doesnt have pre-crisis superboy feats. Then again do they have similar feats? I would like to see if u have input on this.. DC was so weird continuity-wise back then... Hard to keep track..

panthergod
I get ya. thumb up
But i was making a point it's faulty to attach pre-crisis label on someone who has barely done anything in pre-crisis.
He doesnt have pre-crisis superboy feats. Then again do they have similar feats? I would like to see if u have input on this.. DC was so weird continuity-wise back then... Hard to keep track..

The entire point off the character is that he's a Silver Age level Kryptonian.

SquallX

panthergod

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by panthergod
The entire point off the character is that he's a Silver Age level Kryptonian.
disagree.

i feel the entire point of his character is to show how Supes would be like if he did not have enuff proper guidance and right circumstances growing up.
Basically an unhinged crybaby version of Clark that has a lot of power.

panthergod
disagree.

i feel the entire point of his character is to show how Supes would be like if he did not have enuff proper guidance and right circumstances growing up.
Basically an unhinged crybaby version of Clark that has a lot of power.

What I said isn't debatable, and doesn't contradict your statement.

His power-level represents Pre-Crisis Silver Age Kryptonians. Period.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by panthergod
What I said isn't debatable, and doesn't contradict your statement.

His power-level represents Pre-Crisis Silver Age Kryptonians. Period.
it does if you believe that the "entire point of the character" is that he's simply a pre-crisis Kryptonian. i just disagree with it.

there are current characters today who display ridiculous and almost "pre-crisis" like levels of power from time to time.
to my knowledge, he doesn't even show up much in pre-crisis.

i think he's simply what Supes would be if he lacked a moral compass.

Tar-Antado
I would imagine the Thor team would get their faces cave in unless they bypass magic protection.

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
I would imagine the Thor team would get their faces caved in unless they bypass magic protection.

cdtm

It means Pre Crisis Superman level.

Except he doesn't have the magic weakness, and he has some feats even PC Superman could never do. Like punching his way out of the Phantom Zone.

If you can do that, bfr is a non argument.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by cdtm
It means Pre Crisis Superman level.

Except he doesn't have the magic weakness, and he has some feats even PC Superman could never do. Like punching his way out of the Phantom Zone.

If you can do that, bfr is a non argument.
Especially considering what PhantomZone was back then. It makes anyone inside powerless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.