Blade vs. TASM Spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Fight in the sewers.

Parker believes Eric is a psycho who must be taken down.

Blade is convinced that Peter got a new variation of the vampiric virus.

KingD19
Do you not like Blade? The Tasm movies weren't great but Garfirld Spidey is pretty impressive. Strong enough to stop a bus being pushed by a big rig, fast enough to dodge bullets in the air and straight up lightning, etc...

carthage
Erik dies worse than Darth Bane

Adam Grimes
Blade gets drowned in Peter's BWC.

Surtur
wait his name is eric? lol i guess i never thought much about what blades real name was

TheVaultDweller
Spider-Man

BruceSkywalker
Spidey stomps

Vanguard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Spidey stomps

Movie Blade is inferior to comic Blade (the original Blade and really the only one that matters) who more than gives Spiderman a challenge. Blade literally hits so hard in comics that he knocks some sense into Spiderman.

https://i.ibb.co/hg4ZTs8/B4085-BD9-57-DB-46-EC-83-EF-1022-C7-A8569-A.jpg

So lets ease up on some of this Spiderman wank.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Vanguard
Movie Blade is inferior to comic Blade (the original Blade and really the only one that matters) who more than gives Spiderman a challenge. Blade literally hits so hard in comics that he knocks some sense into Spiderman.

https://i.ibb.co/hg4ZTs8/B4085-BD9-57-DB-46-EC-83-EF-1022-C7-A8569-A.jpg

So lets ease up on some of this Spiderman wank.

It is called the "Movie Versus Forum" after all.

KingD19
Not wanking Spidey. He's just extremely superior to Blade.

Vanguard

KingD19
No dude. Tell me your opinion. I'll tell you the facts.

This is the MOVIE VS. forum, which means movie feats ONLY. So comics don't apply here.

What does apply here is Blade, Blade II, and Blade Trinity vs The Amazing Spider-Man, and The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Blade has 3 movies worth of feats.

Andrew Garfield Spidey has 2 movies worth of feats.

His feats are just better than Blade's. Like casually catching a cop car flying through the air. Or digging his feet into the concrete and stopping a bus being rammed by an 18 wheeler. Or dodging machinegun fire while falling towards the guy shooting him. Or dodging lightning.

He's on a different level than movie Blade, even though Blade was a much better character.

Also the Blade avatar doesn't help you seem unbiased.

Vanguard

Surtur
Yes movies are based on comics, but so? The movie versions are different. Yes, movie Spidey stomps all over movie Blade.

And to be honest, in a comic, if Spiderman uses his speed he'd probably still slap the shit out of Blade. You posted scans from an encounter where Spidey clearly isn't at the top of his game and then showed Spidey saying the pain he felt from the hit is helping him concentrate. Not a great feat for Blade, it's not like he says Blade just hit him the hardest he has ever been hit, he just says he was disoriented and Blade hit him hard enough to help him concentrate.

Surtur
Oh and those type of screen rant articles are best avoided...they just tend to not make much sense.

For example, Blade being "stronger than we think" boils down to: he has fighting skills and he doesn't hold back.

Anyone familiar with Blade would know he has fighting skills, so this confuses me.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Surtur
Yes movies are based on comics, but so? The movie versions are different. Yes, movie Spidey stomps all over movie Blade.

And to be honest, in a comic, if Spiderman uses his speed he'd probably still slap the shit out of Blade. You posted scans from an encounter where Spidey clearly isn't at the top of his game and then showed Spidey saying the pain he felt from the hit is helping him concentrate. Not a great feat for Blade, it's not like he says Blade just hit him the hardest he has ever been hit, he just says he was disoriented and Blade hit him hard enough to help him concentrate.

Blade was weakened too. In that issue Vampires were draining his blood, and holding him hostage and making him participate in underground fights.

Deal with it.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Surtur

Read it and learn something.

https://i.ibb.co/9325jkB/DE0-E6204-19-F2-44-FF-AA35-9-F7-E9-E38-C052.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/6s6rLdM/D378-F9-B7-3-AE8-4-CE8-87-FE-54-A1-B07-F9-AA3.jpg

Surtur
If they were both weakened it's pretty much a non feat then.

Vanguard

Surtur
The fact you feel someone would have trouble sleeping at night over this says more about you than me.

A weakened Blade hit a weakened Spiderman hard enough to make him briefly concentrate during a time when he had difficulty doing so. If we were debating comic Spidey vs comic Blade this tells us nothing we could use in that debate.

Vanguard

carthage
At least give Erik bane for help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.