"F U Troops! I want my wall!" -Trump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Surtur
Awful.

Robtard

BrolyBlack
My life has consistently gotten better since removing myself from this forum to an almost 99.9%. I will continue to do so.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
My life has consistently gotten better since removing myself from this forum to an almost 99.9%. I will continue to do so. thumb up Broly you are a top bloke, we may not see eye to eye on politics but beyond that. I like you can't be assed with the squabbling these days.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
My life has consistently gotten better since removing myself from this forum to an almost 99.9%. I will continue to do so.

*shrugs* No need to let this place impact you this much.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
thumb up Broly you are a top bloke, we may not see eye to eye on politics but beyond that. I like you can't be assed with the squabbling these days.

Lol the goal of the topic was to get people to squabble.

Robtard
The poll is just obvious fun; it's not to be taken seriously.

The story is the story, either source.

Surtur
Neat, but the passive aggressive poll kinda nukes any chance at meaningful discussion.

And this also could have been posted in the trump thread.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Neat, but the passive aggressive poll kinda nukes any chance at meaningful discussion.

And this also could have been posted in the trump thread.

It's only passive aggressive if you're a sensitive type. Normal people will see it for the humor it is.

Yeah, that part's possibly true.

Surtur
Nah, it's passive aggressive. But feign ignorance, it's not worth debating thumb up

Blakemore
Option 4 is the greatest thing ever created.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard

Yeah, that part's possibly true.

no, this is a poll smile

Robtard
Report: Air Force calls diversion of funds for border wall a national security risk

The U.S. Air Force, in a report revealed Friday, said the planned $3.6 billion diversion of military funds for a border wall is a risk of national security.

The report, obtained by NBC News, outlines 51 military projects scheduled to lose funding, and their importance to national security. -snip

jaden_2.0
Pretty sure I remember you saying you'd cut military spending too.

As did almost everyone on the boards.

I'm sure we could all find better things to spend it on though.

Surtur
Not gonna lose any sleep over the military losing some funding. And hey if the dems had given trump the money he wanted this wouldn't be necessary. Oh well.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Pretty sure I remember you saying you'd cut military spending too.

As did almost everyone on the boards.

I'm sure we could all find better things to spend it on though.

I would, but not at the expense of schools, hazardous waste treatment and day care.

Robtard
Not gonna lose any sleep over the military losing some funding. And hey if the dems had given trump the money he wanted this wouldn't be necessary. Oh well.
^

-Blames Democrats (as usual)

-Ignores that Trump had a Republican controlled government for two years and Republicans said a big "No" to his wall too

dadudemon

Trocity
Doesn't the USA spend more money on their military than the next like dozen countries combined?

I'm sure they will be fine, lol.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
^

-Blames Democrats (as usual)

-Ignores that Trump had a Republican controlled government for two years and Republicans said a big "No" to his wall too

^Same side that blames republicans for everything. I laughed out loud.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Trocity
Doesn't the USA spend more money on their military than the next like dozen countries combined?

I'm sure they will be fine, lol.

This is not a cut to military spending, it is a cut to military service projects, e.g. building a levy to protect homes in a flood zone.

It is not the military that is going to suffer, it is the citizens in these states who will not have their necessary projects completed.

Silent Master
The Democrats could always propose a bill that could replace the funding, if they actually cared about the citizens affected.

I guess we'll see if they really care.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
This is not a cut to military spending, it is a cut to military service projects, e.g. building a levy to protect homes in a flood zone.

It is not the military that is going to suffer, it is the citizens in these states who will not have their necessary projects completed.

Bingo.

That was mentioned multiple times and conveniently ignored by Trump's apologist.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm not upset that he's pulling funding from those projects.

Not at all.

Good!

I'm upset that he put the money elsewhere instead of trying to do better budgeting.

He needs to cut about $250 billion more from annual military spending.

Yeah I'm confused, you'd think dems would be okay with pulling funding from the military. Isn't it usually that side that whines about military overspending? Isn't it usually the Republicans pushing for more and more and more military spending?

I want the left to be honest: even if Mexico legitimately offered to pay for the wall they'd still be against it(this is why I laugh whenever they go "herp derp I thought Mexico wuz payin!", as if they'd be okay with that). This is not about money or even feasibility. It never has been. Nancy Pelosi gave the game away by calling the wall immoral(it's not).

Robtard
Yeah I'm confused, you'd think dems would be okay with pulling funding from the military. Isn't it usually that side that whines about military overspending? Isn't it usually the Republicans pushing for more and more and more military spending?

This will fix your confusion:

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

You can also read the opening post link and a few posts after for the same info on the first page.

Surtur
Yeah I see some nice spin there. So sorry about those flood zones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.