how much.... tranny edition.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
how much money would it take for you to f*ck macho ma'am tranny savage on camera?

https://i.imgur.com/C1w1rq2.gif

https://i.imgur.com/j1XQkuR.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/BMj7cuD.jpg

rules:
-the video will go viral, and everyone you know and care about will see it.
-you have to make heavy, sensual eye contact the entire time and keep telling this tranny how much you love her.
-you cannot consume any alcohol, drugs, erection pills, or any other sort of "enhancers" before the f*cking.
-you have to get hard and fully finish within an hour.

so......whats your price? mmm

juggerman
Eye contact though? laughing out loud

dadudemon
I won't be able to finish. So no amount of money will work.

Impediment
Dude is definitely an ex-con who got turned out.

His prison mug shots are on Google.

DeadpoolXXX
laughing out loud

https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/a1Q1m16_460s.jpg

but for the purposes of this thread, the tranny is wearing its full ma'am attire as seen in OP.

name your price Imp? stick out tongue

Surtur
You couldn't pay me to piss on it if it was on fire, let alone f*ck it.

U might wanna do this experiment with a tranny that actually can pass as a woman. My answer would still be "I wouldn't do it" but it might change others minds.

cdtm
Originally posted by Impediment
Dude is definitely an ex-con who got turned out.

His prison mug shots are on Google.

It's funny how the media acts like if a guy says he's trans, he's trans.

The fact is, you actually need to prove it by way of doctors and psychiatrists records, and a lineage of more then a weeks whimsy.

Surtur
Dude looks like he enjoyed shower time at prison a bit too much.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
It's funny how the media acts like if a guy says he's trans, he's trans.

The fact is, you actually need to prove it by way of doctors and psychiatrists records, and a lineage of more then a weeks whimsy.

^This is not a "fact" many on the left will recognize.

Do an experiment: ask a lefty if a high school boy who says he is a girl should be required to get a note from a doctor and shrink in order to piss in the ladies room.

And as far as I know, at the high school level, you can just say you're a woman and compete as a woman in some states. Testosterone levels, etc. are irrelevant. Whether or not you've seen a doctor is irrelevant too. I think that changes in college, etc.

Robtard
This is odd, as there's no limit. So yes, I'd **** this person in their ass/boy-pussy for say 10billion dollars.

And if any guy says he can't get hard enough to **** for 10billion, they're just closeted sausage-jockeys.

Should really make limits. Like "Would you **** this person for 500k, 1mil or 10mil.

DeadpoolXXX
nah i didnt want to put any limits on it because that is one ugly f*cking tranny.

i basically wanted you guys to put a dollar amount on your gayness.thumb up

Impediment

DeadpoolXXX
so how much money would it take for you to f*ck that ham sandwich? mmm

Eon Blue

snowdragon
I'm not up to date, is that your a$$? Sorry, I'm older and not up to date with a lot of that language.

Eon Blue

Robtard
You can say "ass".

Surtur

Impediment
I was a prison guard for the Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice for almost five years.

I've seen more than a few rape cases.

#PrisonChili

Surtur
Almost afraid to ask what prison chili means.

Eon Blue

Surtur
Hate to break this to you but it's not like quan will be there to rape you. It'll be fat guys named Bubba.

Robtard
Lots of fit/ripped guys in prison too.

It's prison, there's weights and there's not a whole lot to do. Well, besides assrape.

Surtur
It's like russian roulette.

But with rape.

Eon Blue

Robtard
That's a "shot caller"

dadudemon

NemeBro
I'd suck Eon's shenis with pride.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Saw a mini-docmentary on this on YouTube. The beautiful and intelligent men form gangs of loyal minions. They become the leaders in prison. These men are treated like queens (no pun intended) and are really just ruthless rulers who user their body for power.

For example, what happens to the machismo type when this ruler threatens to tell everyone in prison they sucked your shenis?

smile

This would not deter Fleece Johnson (aka The Booty Warrior).

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
This would not deter Fleece Johnson (aka The Booty Warrior).

But it would deturd them.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by NemeBro
I'd suck Eon's shenis with pride.

Come to me, loyal minion. Do my bidding.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Robtard
Preemptively countered:

Originally posted by Robtard
And if any guy says he can't get hard enough to **** for 10billion, they're just closeted sausage-jockeys.

Trocity
Robturd is at the very least bi-curious.

Eon Blue

Trocity
Whoa, mad. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.