13 Reasons Reasons to Merc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

CaveDude33211
I thought this was going to be a thread detailing 13 reasons of why it would be a good idea to be a Merc in the Riddick-universe. stick out tongue

Surtur
I thought this was gonna be about being a mercenary in real life and 13 reasons to do it.

I'm heartbroken.

jaden_2.0
TI's on the drink again.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by loser_2.0
TI's on the drink again.

Come up with some new material for a change.

jaden_2.0
Only say it when it applies.

BrolyBlack

jaden_2.0
I don't even know what any of this is related to. I even Googled it so I could find out and nothing remotely relevant came up.

Surtur
There is a show called "13 reasons why" about some teen who kills herself.

jaden_2.0
Cheers. 👍

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Didn't watch the show 13 Reasons Why, but part of season one was filmed a couple towns over from me. Or about a 12min drive.

BrolyBlack
Evergreen right?

Robtard
No, they filmed the front of a house and part of a street in San Rafael. I think it was supposed to be one of the main character's house.

I drove by not knowing, saw the street was closed and there was a film crew out.

Surtur

BrolyBlack
They are doing a 4th a final season, its a great show, seriously sad, but real, this shit happens all over American and probbably the world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.