Thanos w. IG snap vs. these "unkillable" characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordGod
Thanos has the IG.

Mr. Immortal, toon force Lobo, and the Mask are all standing in front of him.

Thanos "snaps" with the full intent of killing those 3 characters.

What happens?

MrMind
thanos snaps himself out of existence, as the last thing he sees is the mask's penis slapping his face, before getting turned to dust

Astner
They die. The only reliable defense against godhood is godhood.

BrolyBlack
Mr immortal can not recover from ceasing to exist.

Galan007
^ Mr. Immortal is supposed to be the most unkillable being in Marvel:

http://i.imgur.com/u82kqG0h.jpg

BrolyBlack

ShadowFyre
I agree with Broly, I don't see him overcoming something like that

Galan007
See, I'm kind of torn.

I'm not sure if a one-dimensional 'kill-snap' would be able to perma-kill Craig, but I'm positive that the IG could remove his immortality by rewriting reality or somesuch.

srug

SquallX

SquallX

Magnon
IG-snap teleports Mr. Immortal to "the end of all things", then waits until he learns the "grand secret", then splatters him across the dead universe.

zopzop
The IG was greater than all Marvel abstracts (except the classic LT) COMBINED. Thanos snaps his fingers with intent to kill and they all die.

SquallX

Mr Master
Thanos would not die at the end of the universe, or multiverse or even and/or all reality.

A fraction of the IG (retconned version) already dillydallied at the end of time.

The IG (classic at-least) has been equally as powerful Outside reality/Eternity/infinity.

ie. IG (classic at-least) doesn't require reality to exist and remain functional.

heck, I believe Doom created a universe from scratch with the retconned IG.

------------------------------------------------

That said, can the IG perma kill Craig?

Impossible to say. Different writers with different concepts/intentions to their stories.

In the GLA run, Mr Immortal is absolutely un-killable,
and as mentioned,
it's his destiny to survive till the absolute end.

In the Classic IG run, IG was the legit in-universe supreme being powa.

hm

Only Starlin and Byrne (in agreement) can answer this inquiry with certainty.

MrMind
It's debatable if IG is more powerful than the mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.