Justin Trudeu Brown Face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

Well, he's knee-deep in shit now. He's live on CNN now apologizinglaughing out loud

Bashar Teg
a third image (video, actually) now surfaced. what the actual f*ck is wrong with this guy

BrolyBlack
Is this the first one that surfaced or the third?

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2019/09/19/world/19canada2/merlin_161036370_984866b4-21d3-4fb1-8f40-7ec9e592be93-superJumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp

Robtard
It seems this happened in his younger years and he's apparently come out and said "I know now it was wrong and a racist thing to do.", so not sure how Canada works/sees this, but if he were a US Republican President, we could dismiss this as "boys being boys" and/or "Locker room something, something" behavior.

ArtificialGlory
Justin is an extremely dangerous straight white male.

SquallX
This is honestly just a waste of time.

BrolyBlack
I guess there is this video that just came out.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5922861/justin-trudeau-brownface-video/

He could of gotten ahead of this when all this was happening 3 months ago and said he was guilty of it to and gotten ahead of it.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
It seems this happened in his younger years and he's apparently come out and said "I know now it was wrong and a racist thing to do.", so not sure how Canada works/sees this, but if he were a US Republican President, we could dismiss this as "boys being boys" and/or "Locker room something, something" behavior.

That's exactly the same language used on the right now except in "ebonics" to make it more "right."

Silent Master
Interesting how he only just now figured out it was wrong.

Surtur
For other people they did their shit in the 60s or 80s but this dude did it in 2001 lol.

Look at his other cringeworthy costumes and its not that shocking.

jaden_2.0

Badabing
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
a third image (video, actually) now surfaced. what the actual f*ck is wrong with this guy He wears funky socks and fake eyebrows. The real question is what's right with him?

cdtm
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Link

Well, he's knee-deep in shit now. He's live on CNN now apologizinglaughing out loud

It was a different time.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
Let's face it (ha! I'm so clever), he's just a racist elite type just like most privileged lefties who were born with silver spoons in their mouths. He hides behind political correctness and identity politics but he's secretly a racist just like most people similar to him.

I don't think people consider this controversial anymore except other leftists in denial.

Lord Lucien
This is the most attention Canada's gotten from the global media in a long time. We're all very proud of our Prime What's'-His-Face.

Surtur
Originally posted by SquallX
This is honestly just a waste of time.

I care about this case only to the extent that I am quite curious to see if the left will hold him to their standards. I don't expect him to resign and he shouldn't, but I haven't heard of any real push for resignation from the left. I've even see his apology praised.

The issue there is that his apology contained nothing new...nothing we haven't seen from others apologizing over similar things.

SquallX

Raptor22
Before we condemn this guy are we certain that he isn't actually black? Maybe thats what he really looks like and he's just been wearing white face this whole time.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
This is the most attention Canada's gotten from the global media in a long time. We're all very proud of our Prime What's'-His-Face.

Trudy. It's Justin Trudy.

No thanks necessary: my knowledge is a gift to humanity.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Raptor22
Before we condemn this guy are we certain that he isn't actually black? Maybe thats what he really looks like and he's just been wearing white face this whole time.

Wait, do I get to do black face since I'm 2%-5% black? I could just say, "I'm getting in touch with my roots.*"

*My cleverness knows no bounds. My arms are getting sore from the repeated back-patting I have to do so much. 😓

BrolyBlack
^Shut your black face upthumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Wait, do I get to do black face since I'm 2%-5% black? I could just say, "I'm getting in touch with my roots.*"

*My cleverness knows no bounds. My arms are getting sore from the repeated back-patting I have to do so much. 😓

Let's see the DNA test; let's see those receipts!

BrolyBlack
Does being 1% black count?

dadudemon
Does being 1% black count?

That would put me at 1024 times blacker than Elizabeth Warren is Native American.

smile

BrolyBlack
So it counts

dadudemon
So it counts

Yup, you're right. It counts as much as a 2000 Florida Bush Vote. peaches

#toosoon
#notmybush

Surtur
As a penance Trudeau should spend a year identifying as a black man and see how it feels to live like one.

Surtur
Still though the image of this douche in blackface singing the banana boat song is pure cringe.

Trocity
Originally posted by Robtard

Well since he is a liberal, what's the procedure when it's a Democrat, instead of trying to deflect?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Trocity
Well since he is a liberal, what's the procedure when it's a Democrat, instead of trying to deflect?

Apologize profusely in 3 different ways about 5 times each way, donate money to a scam minority charity, and resign from public office with a tear-filled speech.

Then come back into the public space after a token scam minority community leader absolves him of his completely inoffensive actions crimes. Probably before his resignation date occurs, magically.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
I care about this case only to the extent that I am quite curious to see if the left will hold him to their standards. I don't expect him to resign and he shouldn't, but I haven't heard of any real push for resignation from the left. I've even see his apology praised.

The issue there is that his apology contained nothing new...nothing we haven't seen from others apologizing over similar things.

I think we all know that no, they won't hold him to the same standards they would if someone on the right had done it. If it had came out that Trump had done the exact same thing long ago even when he was just a teenager every single person on the left would be screaming for his impeachment even if he had apologized for it in the same way the sjw pussy Trudeau recently apologized for doing it himself.

Robtard
Originally posted by Trocity

Answer: Probably asked to resign. eg Al Franken

Ease up on the passive aggression, bro.

Adam_PoE

If he was an American politician, he would be pressured to resign; but he is Canadian, so they will probably accept his apologies.

BrolyBlack
^laughing out loud

Trocity
Apologize profusely in 3 different ways about 5 times each way, donate money to a scam minority charity, and resign from public office with a tear-filled speech.

Then come back into the public space after a token scam minority community leader absolves him of his completely inoffensive actions crimes. Probably before his resignation date occurs, magically.

laughing out loud thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Let's face it (ha! I'm so clever), he's just a racist elite type just like most privileged lefties who were born with silver spoons in their mouths. He hides behind political correctness and identity politics but he's secretly a racist just like most people similar to him.

I don't think people consider this controversial anymore except other leftists in denial.

cdtm
Thinking about it, this is different then traditional "blackface", imo. He wasn't trying to look like a black man. He was trying to look like Aladdin.

The difference may seem academic, but I doubt race was even on his mind. Intent SHOULD matter, when it comes to attacking somebody's actions, imo. Taking offense for an inadvertent act isn't really an excuse to try and ruin somebody, especially if the person who gave offense is contrite about it..

On the other hand, if that same person has a history of weaponizing race for political gain, you could chalk this up as karma.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by cdtm
Thinking about it, this is different then traditional "blackface", imo. He wasn't trying to look like a black man. He was trying to look like Aladdin.

The difference may seem academic, but I doubt race was even on his mind. Intent SHOULD matter, when it comes to attacking somebody's actions, imo. Taking offense for an inadvertent act isn't really an excuse to try and ruin somebody, especially if the person who gave offense is contrite about it..

That's exactly the point, intent SHOULD matter.
Accusations that blackface implies racism is very much an American thing especially in the political arena.

One of the origins of blackface was The Black & White Minstrel Show.
It was produced by the BBC in 1958 & featured a musical cast who would wear blackface & sing traditional American minstrel & country songs. The show ran for 20 years & even toured o/seas.

It was cancelled in 1978 when social & racial sensitivities became an issue.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm

On the other hand, if that same person has a history of weaponizing race for political gain, you could chalk this up as karma.

Er you're confused bro there are multiple instances. Dude sported black and brown face.

And don't you dare suggest intent matters. All that matters is the feelings of the offended, haven't you learned?

Eon Blue

eThneoLgrRnae
*barf*

Surtur
Apparently he dipped in the polls after this. I guess some Canadians just didn't give a shit about his apology? Awful. Just tragic.

Maybe he could ask the genie to rewind time, how many wishes does he have left?

Surtur
Justin Trudeau shamed by fresh blackface video as future Canadian PM filmed leaping around in afro wig and dark makeup on boating trip

Lol. This is new high def footage, there was a blurry photo in the past.

cdtm
QOriginally posted by Robtard

To be fair, that was all back when Bill Clinton fooling around with interns was framed as his own personal business.

Often by the same people going after CEO's who took advantage of their interns. smile

Surtur
If it were a US republican president his resignation would be demanded lol. Not by Republicans, but by Democrats.

shiv
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

yo like pass me the maple syrup man and like the maple bacon...

I'll get my canadian goose jacket.

dadudemon
Justin Trudeau shamed by fresh blackface video as future Canadian PM filmed leaping around in afro wig and dark makeup on boating trip

Lol. This is new high def footage, there was a blurry photo in the past.

Saw that vid.

He painted his legs, too. So his legs would appear dark through the holes in the jeans.

It's oddly dedicated to blackface...he did blackbody, too. Something is off about this guy.

cdtm
Saw that vid.

He painted his legs, too. So his legs would appear dark through the holes in the jeans.

It's oddly dedicated to blackface...he did blackbody, too. Something is off about this guy.

Seems so.

I can kind of sympathize, in part. I thought I was so clever using a clip of WWF Yokozuna's 1993 Summerslam entrance to the Japanese national anthem for a school report.

Sure, there's the fact he isn't even Japanese. And the crowd was throwing garbage into the ring and booing. And the fact is was a professional wrestling event.

If I was the teacher, I would have scored points for resourcefulness, considering the source.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.