The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
The Hulk

Vs.

Who do you think can beat The Hulk for the majority?

deft
Superman 10/10

Philosophía
A.....lot of people?

Or is this concerning only low heralds?

MrMind
Mirror Master, Raven, Abra Kadabra, Captain Comet, Stryfe, Jay Garrick, Exodus, Vulcan, half of the roster on low heralds

some high meta, people like Osiris, Captain Marvel Jr, Jenny Sparks, Captain Cold, Blue Beetle Jaime, Miss Martian etc

lawest9
Hahahahahahahaha............😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

You all do know don't that you are bring on the wrath of the Hulk fan boys,Lol????

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
Hahahahahahahaha............😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

You all do know don't that you are bring on the wrath of the Hulk fan boys,Lol????

There isnt any Hulk fanboyS here, but, no one below Herald level (even trans tier) can beat Hulk.

DarkSaint85
CAN?

As one of the few people to have repped Hulk in a BZ, am willing to take on anyone here in a BZ.

Hulk vs anyone of my choice in the tiers list, trans and below. I can even make it HH and below...

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
CAN?

As one of the few people to have repped Hulk in a BZ, am willing to take on anyone here in a BZ.

Hulk vs anyone of my choice in the tiers list, trans and below. I can even make it HH and below...

No one on his high meta list is beating Hulk

Wonder Man
Hulk can decrease his intelligence so that his mind is transparent.
Then when he becomes like an adult Hulk of Fatherhood Hulk would be able to toss most people around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.