The War of Kings Vs. Death of Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep
No B.F.R

War of Kings Vs. Death of Superman

GALDIATOR: Emperor Kallark of the Shi'Ar, was once the Praetor of the Shi'ar Imperial Guard, the most faithful servant of the Shi'ar throne. Kallark is elevated to the position of Majestor of the Shi'ar populace.

RONAN/CRYSTAL: The long time Supreme Public Accuser and eventual Supremor of the Kree Empire, along with his wife leaders of the Kree.

SUPER-SKRULL: Kl'rt an important member of this Galactic Council was crowned emperor of the Skrull Empire.

Vs

SUPERMAN and THE JL International (Guy Gardner, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Maxima, Fire, Ice, and Bloodwynd) team of superheroes who defend the world from the catastrophic threat.

So base of the story/fight is DoS storyline in place of Doomsday attacking Earth its the War of kings Vs Superman and JL International that were the first responders in the org.DoS event.

Who wins?

Sin I AM
JLA. Interesting fight though but Supes, BW and Max are too much

Supermex
Originally posted by Sin I AM
JLA. Interesting fight though but Supes, BW and Max are too much

Thanks for the chim in Sin

Are we sure this isnt a close fight or even a win for the Kings?

Supermex
Can Galds keep Supes busy while Ronan, Crysral an Super-Skrull fight The JLI

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by Supermex
Can Galds keep Supes busy while Ronan, Crysral an Super-Skrull fight The JLI He will do far more than keep him busy. He will kill him.

Adam Grimes
Glads gets one or two shorted by Superman and the rest of his team doesn't fare better.

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Glads gets one or two shorted by Superman and the rest of his team doesn't fare better. Superman gets one shot or gets his neck snapped by Gladiator.

Adam Grimes
Ok, agree to disagree.

MrMind
Adam is right

JBL is wrong

Always

Adam Grimes
I didn't want to say it myself. Thanks, friend. thumb up

carver9
I'm giving it to my boy Glads. Too powerful.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Gladiator gets choked out like Black Bolt almost did to him.

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Gladiator gets choked out like Black Bolt almost did to him. Who's going to choke out Gladiator?? Superman cannot do it, all superman would do is wonder who gladiator is and how bad gladiator has beaten him.

Supermex
Can the JLI defeat Ronan, Crystsl and Super-Skrull then Help Supes if Gladiator is taking it to him in this fight ?

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL THE GREAT
Who's going to choke out Gladiator?? Superman cannot do it, all superman would do is wonder who gladiator is and how bad gladiator has beaten him.
Superman. Unless you think Black Bolt is stronger than Superman.

Insane Titan

Philosophía
Maxima Cassandra Nova's Gladiator.

JBL THE GREAT
Superman. Unless you think Black Bolt is stronger than Superman. lol. If gladiator hit BB like he did Galactus, BB would have no head. Neither would superman, and gladiator was not amped by any outside source like a sun.lol

Adam Grimes
Why are you using non-canon showins?

JBL THE GREAT
Its Gladiator.

Adam Grimes
Ok, use a canon one next time.

JBL THE GREAT
How many Gladiators are there?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Supermex
Thanks for the chim in Sin

Are we sure this isnt a close fight or even a win for the Kings?

Superman vs Gladiator isn't a really good fight. He has Glads beat in every category and WOK Glads was not particularly impressive. Iirc he got wrecked by Black Bolt and one shot Vulcan. So pretty meh imo but on the same note Black Bolt struggled with Vulcan so he's hard to gauge. In any event he loses to Superman everytime.

Maxima dominates Manhunter. Crystal is a non factor and Ronan could stalemate Guy I suppose and SS could stalemate the rest but they will lose once Maxima and Superman get done with their opponents

abhilegend
lol. If gladiator hit BB like he did Galactus, BB would have no head. Neither would superman, and gladiator was not amped by any outside source like a sun.lol
Well of course, we have to take Gladiator at his highest showing which did not even occur at WOK time.

Not to mention Dr Strange rewrote reality so that showing never happened in the first place.

JBL THE GREAT
Superman vs Gladiator isn't a really good fight. He has Glass beat in every category and WOK Glass was not particularly impressive. Iirc he got wrecked by Black Bolt and one shot Vulcan. So pretty meh imo but on the same note Black Bolt struggled with Vulcan so he's hard to gauge. In any event he loses to Superman everytime.

Maxima dominates Manhunter. Crystal is a non factor and Ronan could stalemate Guy I suppose and SS could stalemate the rest but they will lose once Maxima and Superman get done with their opponents Gladiator is stronger, faster, far more skilled and a far better fighter than superman.

Sin I AM
Gladiator is stronger, faster, far more skilled and a far better fighter than superman.

Not at all. But I'm sure you already know that. Glads is on average like a low to mid herald.

carver9
laughing out loud

Gladiator gets choked out like Black Bolt almost did to him.

When you do this, you KNOW there is always a comeback. You do not want to start this debate off like this.

carver9
Well of course, we have to take Gladiator at his highest showing which did not even occur at WOK time.

Not to mention Dr Strange rewrote reality so that showing never happened in the first place.

It said Strange "rewrote" history? Where?

DarkSaint85
It was in the next issue. He was the Surgeon Supreme. You can find the scans yourself.

Adam Grimes
How many Gladiators are there? How many alt realities are there?

JBL THE GREAT
Not at all. But I'm sure you already know that. Glads is on average like a low to mid herald. Thats your opinion. In the comics he is alpha plus, just like Silver Surfer who is high herald.

Adam Grimes
Alpha plus lmao

Sin I AM
Thats your opinion. In the comics he is alpha plus, just like Silver Surfer who is high herald.

Hmm... you're new right? I wonder who you truly are. Very interesting

Adam Grimes
Yeah, he's probably not the actual JBL.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Yeah, he's probably not the actual JBL.

Maybe. The old JBL was a marvel fanboy so this poster has the same mo.

Supermex
I can smell the real JBL a mile away..

This is an imposter 😆

Adam Grimes
Maybe. The old JBL was a marvel fanboy so this poster has the same mo. It's kind of creepy because it's such a random copy cat of an run of the mill poster. Like, why lol

JBL THE GREAT
So anybody that say superman will lose, is a marvel fanboy huh??

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
When you do this, you KNOW there is always a comeback. You do not want to start this debate off like this.
Why not carter?

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
It said Strange "rewrote" history? Where? Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It was in the next issue. He was the Surgeon Supreme. You can find the scans yourself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.