Steppenwolf vs. Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Vader has Rebels/Movie feats

Who wins

Josh_Alexander
Vader would easily rag doll Steppenwolf.

Unless Steppenwolf is immune to force choke, Vader wins.

Otherwise, Steppenwolf would eventually kill Vader.

The LS would be useless here against SW.

h1a8
Vader can lift Steppenwolf and then cut him up with the lightsaber.

SquallX
People here are so dense to even think anyone in the Star Wars films can even compete against anyone that fought evenly with the like of Wonder Woman.

One swing from Stef axe to the ground would casually kills Vader.

Kazenji
Originally posted by SquallX
People here are so dense to even think anyone in the Star Wars films can even compete against anyone that fought evenly with the like of Wonder Woman.

One swing from Stef axe to the ground would casually kills Vader.

That's because Vader's feats from Rebels is included here, So learn to read.

SquallX
Originally posted by Kazenji
That's because Vader's feats from Rebels is included here, So learn to read.

And what did Rebel Vader accomplish that would even but him in the league of Stef again?

steverules_2
Whilst Vader looked badass in Rogue one he was still just taking on some Rebel soldiers

SquallX
Originally posted by steverules_2
Whilst Vader looked badass in Rogue one he was still just taking on some Rebel soldiers

I think they are talking about the Disney cartoons.

NotAllThatEvil
And what did Rebel Vader accomplish that would even but him in the league of Stef again?

His telekinesis was able to casually toss around at-at's and his skill with lightsbaer was good enough to handle multiple jedi at once.

SquallX

Impediment
Somebody needs to brush up on their Vader feats.

Vader stomps.

Josh_Alexander

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Somebody needs to brush up on their Vader feats.

Vader stomps.

damn straight he does

playa1258
Steppenwolf.

Eon Blue
Step wins.

Kazenji
Always blowing your gasket on this board...smh.

Eon Blue

riv6672
^^^LOL!

^^^I disagree.
It would take a few strikes at least.

Steppenwolf FTW.

SquallX
Originally posted by Kazenji
Always blowing your gasket on this board...smh.

Sarcasm made simple.

SquallX

BruceSkywalker
Vader shitstomps... In fact he doesn't need to physically at him to choke his ass out... Vader also slices him up

relentless1
Star Wars folks can't compete with Marvel/DCs strongest, not only are they faster and stronger, they are a helluva lot more durable that SW characters too

NotAllThatEvil
You think step could survive a lightsaber slash?

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Vader TK's Steppenwolf into the air and Force chokes him.

Unless you have evidence to suggest that Steppenwolf is immune to Force choke, Vader will just comfortably watch while steppenwolf gets his throat smashed. I guess Vader would force choke Dormammu then?

Kazenji
Sarcasm made simple.

Which makes you look like a fool.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I guess Vader would force choke Dormammu then?

Dormammu is a God under his own reality.

Steppenwolf was defeated by some parademons! Vader wins.

h1a8
Dormammu is a God under his own reality.

Steppenwolf was defeated by some parademons! Vader wins.
That type of logic is trolling Quan.

Parade mons defeatimg Steph (assuming they did) is a good showing for them. Because we see Steph feats and they count.

Vader wins.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by h1a8
That type of logic is trolling Quan.

Parade mons defeatimg Steph (assuming they did) is a good showing for them. Because we see Steph feats and they count.

Vader wins.

If some Parademos were able to handle Steppenwolf, then Vader's Force Power would certainly do.

h1a8
If some Parademos were able to handle Steppenwolf, then Vader's Force Power would certainly do.

But characters who are way more powerful than parademons couldn't handle Steph. How do you explain that?
Movie inconsistency? High and low showings? Parademons get more powerful off fear?

Josh_Alexander
But characters who are way more powerful than parademons couldn't handle Steph. How do you explain that?
Movie inconsistency? High and low showings? Parademons get more powerful off fear?

I call it fear. Fear and depression. Fear seems to still be a powerful weapon, even against "Gods".

Steppenwolf would eventually feel impotent against someone like Vader. Honestly, Vader could TK both Steppenwolf while removing his axe from his hand.

relentless1
Okay but TK can only be as strong as the user (Force connection) is and we've never seen Vader or any Star Wars character canon try any of that stuff on people with vast superhuman strength and durability; he's managed to lift AT Sts and heavy ass things of that nature sure but Step and his ilk throw tanks and missiles like softballs; their damage output, durability and overall strength is way out of the league of any SW characters Force ability, how exactly can Vader Force crush someone that can stand up to assaults from people like Wonder Woman?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by relentless1
Okay but TK can only be as strong as the user (Force connection) is and we've never seen Vader or any Star Wars character canon try any of that stuff on people with vast superhuman strength and durability; he's managed to lift AT Sts and heavy ass things of that nature sure but Step and his ilk throw tanks and missiles like softballs; their damage output, durability and overall strength is way out of the league of any SW characters Force ability, how exactly can Vader Force crush someone that can stand up to assaults from people like Wonder Woman?

There is no arguing that Steppenwolf physical stats are far superior to Vader's.

However, how can these protect him from something like Telekinesis or Force Choke?

How can Steppenwolf avoid getting levitated by Vader? He is super strong, but he isn't superheavy! I don't think Steppenwolf is heavier than the heaviest objects Vader has been able to lift.

Sure, Steppenwolf is massively stronger than Vader (Steppenwolf definitely wins the arm-wrestling competition here). But strength bares no connection to body weight, at least there is no evidence of such in the movies.

In the same manner, Steppenwolf durability feats are peak (reason why I believe the Lightsaber wouldn't be an important factor here), yet, how durable is Steppenwolf's trachea?

Do we have any indicator that Steppenwolf's trachea woudn't be smashed by a pissed off Vader? Can Steppenwolf survive this?

I see no indicator to suggest that Steppenwolf can handle being levitated (he can't fly) nor that his wind-pipe won't be sealed by Darth Vader.

Putinbot1
There is no arguing that Steppenwolf physical stats are far superior to Vader's.

However, how can these protect him from something like Telekinesis or Force Choke?

How can Steppenwolf avoid getting levitated by Vader? He is super strong, but he isn't superheavy! I don't think Steppenwolf is heavier than the heaviest objects Vader has been able to lift.

Sure, Steppenwolf is massively stronger than Vader (Steppenwolf definitely wins the arm-wrestling competition here). But strength bares no connection to body weight, at least there is no evidence of such in the movies.

In the same manner, Steppenwolf durability feats are peak (reason why I believe the Lightsaber wouldn't be an important factor here), yet, how durable is Steppenwolf's trachea?

Do we have any indicator that Steppenwolf's trachea woudn't be smashed by a pissed off Vader? Can Steppenwolf survive this?

I see no indicator to suggest that Steppenwolf can handle being levitated (he can't fly) nor that his wind-pipe won't be sealed by Darth Vader. Sure he doesn't need to crush the trachea. Just block it.

SquallX

I see no indicator to suggest that Steppenwolf can handle being levitated (he can't fly) nor that his wind-pipe won't be sealed by Darth Vader.

By such an idiotic logic and no limit fallacies, Vader can choke Superman, Thor, Hulk, Loki, Wonder Woman, Ares and so on.

Josh_Alexander
By such an idiotic logic and no limit fallacies, Vader can choke Superman, Thor, Hulk, Loki, Wonder Woman, Ares and so on.

Idiotic? Says the guy who has been wailing about how he is such a fan of DC, reason why he thinks SW wins.

We debate based on feats, not fanboyisms.

h1a8
I doubt that Vader can crush the throat of someone as durable as Steph. But Vader can win by lifting Steph and cutting him with the lightsaber.

NotAllThatEvil
Aquaman was able to hurt him with his mom's crummy trident, so he isn't that tough

SquallX

Josh_Alexander

h1a8
Dp

SquallX
Feats boy, feats.

Stop trying to strawman. Steppenwolf feats don't suggest his wind-pipe can handle the pressure.

I don't think so either, but crushing bones and closing an air channel are different things.

Once more you show how stupid and bias you are. Wold survived the pressure of being in Atlantis, fought Arthur in Atlantis, and you believe crushing his wind pipe is gonna stop him?

How idiotic is that logic.

h1a8

I don't think so either, but crushing bones and closing an air channel are different things.

Provide proof that Steph needs air to breath.
He's alien from a different world with a different atmosphere. He was operating under water without missing a beat.

So the only way Vader wins is through the lightsaber.

Josh_Alexander
Once more you show how stupid and bias you are. Wold survived the pressure of being in Atlantis, fought Arthur in Atlantis, and you believe crushing his wind pipe is gonna stop him?

How idiotic is that logic.

Unless you can prove that the water pressure is a contest to Vader, then you are just being funny now.

Steppenwolf gets rag dolled and choked, and there is nothing he can do about it.

Josh_Alexander
Provide proof that Steph needs air to breath.
He's alien from a different world with a different atmosphere. He was operating under water without missing a beat.

So the only way Vader wins is through the lightsaber.

You want to attribute extraordinary feats without evidence.

I won't attempt to prove a negative.

That doesn't mean he doesn't need to breathe.

SquallX
Unless you can prove that the water pressure is a contest to Vader, then you are just being funny now.

Steppenwolf gets rag dolled and choked, and there is nothing he can do about it.

Do you even know how pressure works?

Steff also took hits from Superman and he was broken, and you think Vader will be breaking his throat?

So once more by your logic, Vader would do the same to Superman then?

Make the thread of you believe your bullshits.

h1a8
You want to attribute extraordinary feats without evidence.

I won't attempt to prove a negative.

That doesn't mean he doesn't need to breathe.

You have to prove that he needs air to breath since you made the claim and since their is evidence supporting him not needing air to breath.

Josh_Alexander
Do you even know how pressure works?

Steff also took hits from Superman and he was broken, and you think Vader will be breaking his throat?

So once more by your logic, Vader would do the same to Superman then?

Make the thread of you believe your bullshits.

When did I said that I believe Vader could break his neck?

Do you understand the difference between the air pipe and the neck?

SquallX

Josh_Alexander

h1a8
The wind pipe isn't composed of bone boy!

A person can dive up to 300m or 1000ft. I would expect Steppenwolf to dive much deeper without a doubt.

But Vader can choke normal humans without an issue and has crushed stuff much harder than a human's windpipe.

You have shown no evidence that Steppenwolf's wind-pipe is safe.

You have to prove that he needs air to breath since you made the claim and since their is evidence supporting him not needing air to breath.

Josh_Alexander

It's the obligation of the one attributing special powers to the character at play to bring evidence.

You want to claim that Steppenwolf can survive without air, then feel free to prove it.

h1a8
It's the obligation of the one attributing special powers to the character at play to bring evidence.

You want to claim that Steppenwolf can survive without air, then feel free to prove it.

I provided evidence. You chose to ignore it.
Steppenwolf did not need to breath while being underwater. He was operating under water without any air without missing a beat.

This is evidence supporting him not needing to breath.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.