villains demise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak
whop had the best death scene in a batman movie. i would say Two face had the most spectacular death for a villain. any more?

Augeybana
I would say Joker falling to he's death but come to think no one villian died in the bmovie "Batmn And Robin" right???

G.P
I would say The Penguin 'cause I like the funeral procession (with penguins). It's not very spectaculary, but I think it's great

Metroplex
I like the Joker falling. Its pretty funny to see that the clown kept his smile even in death

DaniloV
the best death: the Penguin, this is were Tim Burton got his ass fired for scaring the hell out of kids with a funeral like that (remember the black blood!??!!?, that was cool as hell!!!)

the worst death: Have to be Two face falling because of a coin. very lame, the coin thing was like a dare to a kid and he just feel for it.

BOPRecruit 16
the riddler's death was just weird, so is jim carrey. so was that guy that catwoman killed. she didn't die did she?

DemonicGambit
Nope the Cat is still alive!! Yay, I like her.

But my favorite villian death was the Joker. I found it hilarious that he died and that laughing box was going off. It was funny!

takame44
didn't Bane die in Batman and Robin? And I say the best death was Two-Face's.

DemonicGambit
I'm not sure if Bane died, the last scene he was in was where they pulled the tube thingie. And his body went back to normal.

CaptainInsano
The worst part of the movies is that with each one they kill off the bad guys. What dumbasses! am i right?

ragesRemorse
sort of but they diddnt kill off the bad guys in every movie but forever and batman and robin were still one of the worst movies ive seen, the best villian death is when joker kills his number two guy, he just shoots him and says you were my number two guy its great

CaptainInsano
No they have killed off every villain. In each one the main villain dies

Asian Hulk
So Poison Ivy kissed Batman.as she hypnotized him.Ivy fell in love with the Caped Crusader.because Ivy love him and she wants to sex with him!!!!as you know Poison Ivy fell in love with Batman.because Ivy will marry Batman soon!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

do you think Poison Ivy will be Mrs.Batman?maybe she wants to have sex with the Caped Crusader!!!!
---------------------------------------

IVY HYPNOTIZED HIM AND KISSED BATMAN

Asian Hulk
So Poison Ivy Kiss Robin!!!!I thought Batman kissed by Poison Ivy.maybe Ivy fell in love with the Boy Wonder and she need sex with Robin.

POISON IVY KISSES ROBIN'S LIPS IF SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH THE BOY WONDER AND SHE NEED SEX WITH HIM!!!!

Brosnan
The riddler doesn't die...he just goes insane because of his machine.

Herr Logan
"I can't tell you if you don't say 'please.'"
"Please Edward. Who is Batman."
"I'm Batman! Hah hahahahahahah!"

kalantiaw
the pengin has the gnarliest death... i didn't know that's the reason tim got fired... what dumb f*cks... hellooooooooo, "the dark knight"... doesn't really imply that he's a regular ray of f*cking sunshine...

anyways... the funeral scene was great. all the pengins just walking along looking all sad...

Ock
The penguins death was by far the best.He tried to waste Batman before he died.That was a nice touch.Although The Penguin shouldnt have died IMO.Nor should The Joker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.