Edward Cullen vs. Voldemort, Snoke and Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/yy25x3us

vs.

3UjuYtgMDIg

https://media0.giphy.com/media/53bOLY8a0lcvS/giphy.gif

https://media0.giphy.com/media/kGdXSdl6EoQec/source.gif

Fight in Quan's bedroom.

Eon Blue

KingD19
The only real threat is Snokes force tk. But he'd have to be able to track and catch Ed with it which would be basically impossible. As strong as Khan is, he's several levels below the twipire. And Voldemort is worthless.

NotAllThatEvil
Voldemort can fly out of Eddie's range and blast him with fiend Frye. Voldemort is usually weak, but his skill set hard counters flammable vampires.

KingD19
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Voldemort can fly out of Eddie's range and blast him with fiend Frye. Voldemort is usually weak, but his skill set hard counters flammable vampires.

Well first it would have to actually hit him, which it won't. But second, vampires are not flammable. Their venom like blood is flammable, but to get to it you'd have to remove at least a limb first and then set them on fire. So they'd have to get past the telepathic vampire that can move faster than they can see and hit harder than they can survive.

Surtur
I'd wager sentient dark magical fire will do the trick on a Twi-vamp.

KingD19
Originally posted by Surtur
I'd wager sentient dark magical fire will do the trick on a Twi-vamp.

It'd have to actually hit him though, and then he'd have to stand inside it for the entirety of the spell. As I suppose it's close enough to a "really huge bomb" that Stephanie Meyer said could take out a Twi-Vamp if they basically held it while it went off and stayed inside of the explosion for the entire time.

So if you can point out at which time the Fiendfyre spell moves anywhere near fast enough to even get close to Ed, I'll listen.

But chances are more likely Voldemort gets his head punched off when Ed hears him thinking about using Fiendfyre.

Surtur
It doesn't need to move as fast cuz eventually it'll just engulf the area. And there are AoE fire spells too even if you deny that.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by KingD19
Well first it would have to actually hit him, which it won't. But second, vampires are not flammable. Their venom like blood is flammable, but to get to it you'd have to remove at least a limb first and then set them on fire. So they'd have to get past the telepathic vampire that can move faster than they can see and hit harder than they can survive.

If only Voldemort knew some kind of technique to feed false information to people trying to read his mind...

Charles ASX
Vold, Snoke anh Khan no question.

carthage
Quan dies

NemeBro
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
If only Voldemort knew some kind of technique to feed false information to people trying to read his mind... Yep. Voldemort's skillset is actually uniquely well-suited towards dealing with Edward in all but one respect: Ed's speed. Ed is much faster than this team and that may be their downfall.

dadudemon
I did the math on this. Cullen in the movie is very fast. On foot, he ran hundreds of miles in a few hours.

Ahhhh, the old days of movie vs.

If we assume Snoke has the standard powers of a force user but is fairly strong in the force, only Snoke will survive the initial blitz of Cullen. But that's probably going to last a fraction of a second.

The fight ends in about 1.3 seconds with Snoke dodging Cullen once. It's like putting a mid-level speedster against standard meatbags.

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yep. Voldemort's skillset is actually uniquely well-suited towards dealing with Edward in all but one respect: Ed's speed. Ed is much faster than this team and that may be their downfall.

Voldemort doesn't take advantage of his powers though. The guy could have tried to read Harry's mind in the end, but nah he was just "this is gonna go well, yeah u just came back to life again, but f*cking logic".

NotAllThatEvil
I assume that's why Khan's here. Out of everyone on the team, hes the only one with a mind for strategy

Surtur
"hide some folk in missiles, full proof".

KingD19
Also I highly doubt the villains can even work well together, as all of them are used to running things and people taking orders.

And Ed can also read their minds.

John Murdoch
Ed relieves them of their lives in a couple of seconds:

- Khan is no threat whatsoever.
- Snoke isn't quick enough mentally or physically to do anything against Ed before his time is up.

- Voldemort could cause some damage with his skillset. Problem is, Ed has fought werewolves and vampires that are LEAGUES faster than Tom, meaning Ed can track said werewolves and vampires' thoughts and physically compete with their speed and strength at the same time. Tom fights wizards that have the athletic capabilities of average men, women, and teenagers.

Twilight might suck, but Ed is an uber-durable mind-reading brick that hits like a truck and moves so fast he is a blur to the human eye. Team gets stomped out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.