Spiderman: No Way Home (2021)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
July 16th 2021

-Pr-
Glad they sorted out. Not surprised, tbh, but there was always the chance they wouldn't be able to get out of their own way.

I wonder if we'll finally see Scorpion.

steverules_2

KingD19
Give Michael Mando his MCU shine!!!

Impediment
Anyone but Kraven.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Impediment
Anyone but Kraven.

I highly doubt we'll see him in any film

Inhuman
Next villain will be Paste Pot Pete, The Trapster

carthage

BruceSkywalker
what if Spidey meets Reed Richards

Darth Thor
Originally posted by -Pr-

I wonder if we'll finally see Scorpion.

Good call.

steverules_2
We might be getting Matt Murdock as Peters lawyer

Kazenji
Originally posted by steverules_2

Charlie Cox reprising his role?

steverules_2
Originally posted by Kazenji
Charlie Cox reprising his role?

I'm not sure, I hope he is

riv6672

steverules_2

riv6672

steverules_2
Hopefully it doesn't fall apart again, I don't think it will but who knows? Certainly didn't the 5% deal would fall apart and look what happened there!

Impediment

BruceSkywalker

well you are half right big grin big grin big grin big grin

StiltmanFTW
https://media1.tenor.com/images/c34b1625dd0f191a783469494f47c6c3/tenor.gif

Mindset
Anyone but Kraven. Why would you not want Kraven?

StiltmanFTW
Imp hates Russians.

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Imp hates Russians.
White or black?

Arachnid1

steverules_2
Originally posted by riv6672
White or black?

Asian

riv6672
^^^i thought he was into Asian.

If Spidey as a franchise had been set up like the MCU (on the side) this would be his Endgame.

steverules_2
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^i thought he was into Asian.

If Spidey as a franchise had been set up like the MCU (on the side) this would be his Endgame.

He likes ladyboys

riv6672

steverules_2

BruceSkywalker
hmmm i wonder if there is another lawyer that will be in this hmmmm

I feel sorry for those that believe in clickbait

https://i.postimg.cc/rp85BZnd/69248999-10156151194726290-2143619607657709568-n.jpg

Impediment
Kraven is just a lame character, IMO.

Kraven's Last Hunt is a great story arc, but it's not memorable enough to translate onto the big screen, IMO.

FYI, I prefer White Russians to Black. (The drink)

StiltmanFTW
Kraven is just a lame character, IMO.

Plenty of lame characters in Spider-Man's rogue gallery.

You sound like Bendis for hating on Kraven, though.

Impediment
https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/spider-man-3-daredevil-charlie-cox-cast/

Daredevil might be coming to the MCU, along with past characters from past franchises.

BruceSkywalker

Daredevil might be coming to the MCU, along with past characters from past franchises.

yea but expand your search regarding lawyers and not necessarily murdock. big grin big grin big grin

yea DD is coming though

steverules_2

Really hope it happens

Jmanghan
I don't like that they can't merge the MCU into one big thing, the X-Men movies, Deadpool, the MCU shows.

I'm not sure if it's the MCU being convoluted or what but I certainly wouldn't mind it.

HumbleServant
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I don't like that they can't merge the MCU into one big thing, the X-Men movies, Deadpool, the MCU shows.

I'm not sure if it's the MCU being convoluted or what but I certainly wouldn't mind it.
I really wanted this too but they have to explain where the xmen was during infinity war and same with deadpool. They also have to introduce Adamantium

They might create their own version of the x-men instead of merging whats already there to make it fit better

Jmanghan
Originally posted by HumbleServant
I really wanted this too but they have to explain where the xmen was during infinity war and same with deadpool. They also have to introduce Adamantium

They might create their own version of the x-men instead of merging whats already there to make it fit better They could explain it as an alternate-universe type thing.

HulkIsHulk
Too many characters are rumoured to drop in

Impediment

BruceSkywalker

Superdad76
this film will work out ok

but should take style advice from the old movies

TheVaultDweller
I've been seeing a lot of rumours over the last few months regarding Charlie Cox potentially coming back and reprising his role as Daredevil for the third MCU/Sony Spider-Man film. It's especially ramped up recently, considering the grace period where the MCU couldn't use him after ending the Netflix stuff has expired, so they can use him again if they wish. Still nothing concrete though. When Feige was asked about it very recently, he apparently responded with, "We'll see." But there have also apparently been reports that he's recently been seen on set, so who knows.

I'm personally conflicted about this. On the one hand, I really like Daredevil and thought Cox did an excellent job in his portrayal. On the other hand, I feel like anything we get now is going to feel watered down in terms of grit and complexity compared to what we got from the Netflix series. Of course, it could all still be nonsense. But considering how many characters they are apparently stuffing into this film, it's certainly not an impossibility.

TheVaultDweller
And yeah, I know Daredevil joining has already been brought up before, but that was still unofficial stuff before the grace period ended. Not going to lie though. I actually think Feige not outright denying it plus the reported sightings of Cox on set does make it seem likely that he will be included. Because Cox Daredevil certainly has a huge fanbase of people who want him back.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I'm personally conflicted about this. On the one hand, I really like Daredevil and thought Cox did an excellent job in his portrayal. On the other hand, I feel like anything we get now is going to feel watered down in terms of grit and complexity compared to what we got from the Netflix series. Of course, it could all still be nonsense. But considering how many characters they are apparently stuffing into this film, it's certainly not an impossibility.

Would be fine just to confirm hes there and he exists and Cox IS the MCU Daredevil tbh.

But Deadpool being R rated gives me hope that Daredevil can be done with that Netflix grit again. Whether that be an R rated movie or a series.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Would be fine just to confirm hes there and he exists and Cox IS the MCU Daredevil tbh.

But Deadpool being R rated gives me hope that Daredevil can be done with that Netflix grit again. Whether that be an R rated movie or a series.

Yeah, it would be nice to get a proper confirmation either way. This uncertainty is becoming a bit annoying. And, as mentioned previously, it would definitely please a lot of fans. There hasn't really been that much of a demand for the other Netflix heroes being brought back as far as I know, but Cox Daredevil has had tons of fan outcry/petitions to bring him back in some capacity after his show got axed.

From a narrative standpoint, he could certainly fit into the film, as Spidey can do with having a good lawyer after how the last film ended. But yeah, if they do bring him back I hope they can retain the narrative depth they had with the Netflix show. I'm not even that bothered about the violence aspect of it (films like CA:TWS showed they can do on the ground H2H stuff pretty well without blood flying everywhere) so much as the character and stories getting watered down for the sake of targeting a wider/younger audience. On the plus side, bringing him back would also open the door for a possible Kingpin return down the line, which I'm sure a lot of Spider-Man fans would be in favour of.

Darth Thor
Oh yeah I completely forgot about Kingpin!

He is first and foremost a Spider-Man villain after all! And Vincent DOnfrio killed it in that role. Id hate for them to recast him.

Matt would definitely make sense as Spideys lawyer. But also a little scared they bring his Daredevil in from an alternate reality, given all the rumours associated with this film.

TheVaultDweller
So, I wonder if this will tie into the Disney Plus Secret Invasion show that's in the works, seeing as we had Skrulls masquerading as members of SHIELD in the last film. Because apparently Charlie Cox's Daredevil has also been rumoured to be linked to that as well, and he's supposedly going to be in this one. Hard to know what's the truth with all the rumours flying around though.

Adam Grimes
The Spider-Verse rumour has caused enough damage to the hype for this film. Lol, people should just stop with those.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
So, I wonder if this will tie into the Disney Plus Secret Invasion show that's in the works, seeing as we had Skrulls masquerading as members of SHIELD in the last film. Because apparently Charlie Cox's Daredevil has also been rumoured to be linked to that as well, and he's supposedly going to be in this one. Hard to know what's the truth with all the rumours flying around though.

this prolly won't but Captain Marvel 2 most likely will

YousufKhan1212
With the amount of vague rumours going on for this movie, it's hard to tell what the movie is going to be about.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
With the amount of vague rumours going on for this movie, it's hard to tell what the movie is going to be about.

nah its about the multiverse lol

carthage
Movie officially titled Spiderman: No Way Home

https://www.ign.com/articles/spider-man-3s-title-is-spider-man-no-way-home? fbclid=IwAR3qahp7xXioR9nILt6EQ7JL3YVjyQuOUVGtkZVeS
kTh3MWOxPMMpy2Zajs

Robtard
Leads to believe that the SM franchise will be moving off of Earth as well.

cdtm
Hopefully we get Kraven the Hunter. Who doesn't love Kraven?

-Pr-
Originally posted by -Pr-
Anyone see the obviously unfinished, yet also likely legit Spider-Man trailer leak? It gives away the plot of the movie and at least one villain.

For anyone interested in the plot:

Spider-Man goes to Doctor Strange and asks him to cast a spell that makes everyone forget his identity after the events of Far From Home. Things go awry, as they tend to do, and shenanigans result.

riv6672
^^^I do love me some shenanigans. yes

Kazenji
WgU7P6o-GkM

looks good, Kinda weird for them to call it a teaser trailer, It's more of an actual trailer.

wakkawakkawakka
Shenanigans and Dr.Octopus

Neat.

BruceSkywalker
watched the trailer on twitter.. film looks good

ares834
Does look pretty good.

Nice to see Molina and hear Dafoe. Also Sandman seems to appear so seems likely they are doing the Sinister 6.

CoolBlackKnight
This definitely looks better than the previous two Holland Spiderman movies indeed.

Those previous ones were meh.

Kazenji
Originally posted by CoolBlackKnight
This definitely looks better than the previous two Holland Spiderman movies indeed.

Those previous ones were meh.

His 2nd outing was good well i thought, Not so much the first movie. Michael Keaton's Vulture saves that one.

rudester
looks good

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Kazenji
WgU7P6o-GkM

looks good, Kinda weird for them to call it a teaser trailer, It's more of an actual trailer.

Yep. If you give the story, through that many scenes, then thats a proper trailer. Looks good but if thats the teaser no need to watch anymore, will just be too many spoilers.

Originally posted by ares834
Nice to see Molina and hear Dafoe. Also Sandman seems to appear so seems likely they are doing the Sinister 6.

Yeah and weve known for a while Jamie Foxs Electro is in it.

carthage
Unreal

Impediment
Dafoe is coming back.

Nice.

Impediment
Who else thinks that Maguire and Garfield will return?

Robtard

Saw the video last night and I told my wife that I wouldn't be surprised if Maguire comes back. You're probably right about Garfield too. Going to be epic.

I kinda hope Maguire does a spin of the beer-bellied depressed Parker that we saw in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, would be hilarious.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by CoolBlackKnight

Those previous ones were meh. they were dogshit.

BruceSkywalker

i've known about them returning for a while

tkitna
Looks surprisingly good. Wasnt expecting to be excited about it.

BruceSkywalker
i honestly hope there isn't another trailer.. the teaser was enough

TheVaultDweller
Lol some people are so desperate for Daredevil to be in this that they've convinced themselves the guy who drops the stack of files in front of Peter in the interrogation room is him... I mean, sure, if we assume Matt's been slacking off and developed a gut.

Also, I wonder if Wong's heading off to the tournament shown in Shang-Chi.

Darth Thor
Hope this doesnt get delayed.

But I wouldnt blame them, given the excitement this would EASILY be a Billion dollar movie in Pre-Covid times.

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
they were dogshit.

Felt more like extended CW shows than cinematic blockbusters.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
they were dogshit.

Glad it's not just me. They were terrible. Marvel has done so much so well, but Spiderman has been mediocre to awful.

I can't believe Dafoe and Molina are going to return. That's f#cking awesome.

Robtard
It's very possible we're going to have DaFoe, Molina, Church, Keaton, Fox and Gyllenhaal as the Sinister Six, vs McGuirre, Garfield and Holland as the Spider-Men on screen.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Robtard
It's very possible we're going to have DaFoe, Molina, Church, Keaton, Fox and Gyllenhaal as the Sinister Six, vs McGuirre, Garfield and Holland as the Spider-Men on screen.

Make that a potential $2billion film ! (pre-Covid times of course).

Robtard
Or thereabouts, yeah, can see it.

Robtard
While the preview makes it seem like the tear in the multiverse was caused by Strange's botched spell, does anyone thing the events at the end of the Loki show have anything to do with it?

Darth Thor
While the preview makes it seem like the tear in the multiverse was caused by Strange's botched spell, does anyone thing the events at the end of the Loki show have anything to do with it?

Possible. Its all clearly leading up to Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

Robtard
Kinda wanna see Ironman do a cameo in that.

Darth Thor
Might be a bit too soon for that. Think if an alternate Tony pops up it will be a big event.

Raptor22
Anyone else think the goblin laugh sounded like Dafoe, but the "be careful what u wish for" line sounded like Franco?

Robtard
Will have to go back and listen, kinda cool if we got both of them.

Old Man Whirly!
We will get both of them.

ares834
No chance Franco is in this, what with the allegations.

NemeBro
Looks really stupid.

rudester
Would have been cool if Toby Maguire and all the other Superman's came to help him out.

rudester
And Kristen Dunst comes out of no where

StiltmanFTW

I doubt he messed up the spell.

I believe that either Sylvie (and Wanda, perhaps?) are responsible for the multiverse bs... or... that the spell could never work correctly in the first place --- that's why Wong warned Strange not to cast it.

TheVaultDweller
Could be a combination of both what Sylvie did and what happens in No Way Home that screws up the Multiverse. And yeah, Wanda could still play a role too. I don't think what happened in WandaVision would cause anything, but she does hear her sons calling to her right at the end, and she has the Darkhold, so who knows what she might attempt.

And, going by the teaser, the implication seems to me that the spell got messed up due to Peter's interference when he stepped inside the circle and started messing with its intent.

carthage
--------

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by carthage
--------

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
It's one of the better memes thumb up

Molina memes have conquered the Internet this week, lol. They are everywhere.

Everyone missed his Doc Ock.

Kazenji
The Doc Ock meme that i've seen is this one

Darth Thor
laughing out loud

robotflug
It felt like they had Spider-Mans secret identity be revealed too quickly as seen in Far from Home. I really wish the writers did not jump into the multiverse stuff in phase 4 as they should of waited til MCU phase 8 atleast.

Klaw
I really hope this movie isn't a shit show like SM3 or TAMS2.

theronmad
I don't know how true this is. but according to rumors, the actor Daredevil alas will be recasting

Impediment
Lotsa rumors and so called revelations via Empire magazine in the last 24 hours.

We could be getting a trailer this week.

BackFire
This movie sounds like so much fun, can't wait.

BruceSkywalker
Lotsa rumors and so called revelations via Empire magazine in the last 24 hours.

We could be getting a trailer this week.

What I I told you.. There is no trailer big grin big grin big grin

steverules_2
Can clearly see Green Goblin

https://i.postimg.cc/5N6LFRHy/2-BC6-DA39-F3-CB-4565-9034-481-BD40927-DA.webp

jaden_2.0
And sand
And lightning

steverules_2
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
And sand
And lightning

Them too, yeah

StiltmanFTW
I think I see naked Badabing in that poster, too

Dr Will Hatch
https://mobile.twitter.com/mcu_scoops_/status/1460063724572708879?s=21

NWH is going to have a running time of 2 hours and 49 minutes.

In other words, one hundred and 69 minutes. Nice.

Jdjs
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch

NWH is going to have a running time of 2 hours and 49 minutes.

In other words, one hundred and 69 minutes. Nice. damn how'd you get so smart!!!

Dr Will Hatch
I'm not so smart. I still laugh at 69 jokes.

robotflug
This movie feels like Marvel and Sony just made this just so it can be live action version of Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.

All of it feels so shoehorned for a multiverse crossover.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by robotflug
This movie feels like Marvel and Sony just made this just so it can be live action version of Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.

All of it feels so shoehorned for a multiverse crossover.

you do not have to spend any money to go see it

Impediment
New trailer drops today.

jaden_2.0
Who dat?

carthage
its Bane

Kazenji
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Who dat?

Looks like black suit Spider-Man.

Impediment
ZYzbalQ6Lg8

KingD19
Aside from basically spoiling the entire movie, I'm glad they fixed Electro's look.

jaden_2.0
Spodermons Spodermons does wut hur dur ur Spodermons dorrs

BruceSkywalker
this looks like an awesome film

carthage
****ing great

steverules_2

ares834
"Let's Scooby Doo this crap."

Uh... what?

Anyway, looks aggressively mediocre.

Impediment

steverules_2

Impediment

steverules_2

Robtard
ZYzbalQ6Lg8

Still looks fun, can't wait.

Estacado
So which Harry is the 2nd green goblin in the trailer?

Darth Thor

Darth Thor

Impediment
Several spoilers leaked and confirmed.

Be careful on the internet before you see this movie.

riv6672

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I think we can pretty much take it to the bank that theyre in it

Agreed

Going Thursday, trying to avoid the newest preview and spoilers.

TheVaultDweller
I haven't looked at any of the spoilers, but I wonder if one is about Charlie Cox Daredevil, seeing as Kevin Feige finally came out like a week ago and confirmed that Cox will be reprising his role in the MCU.

BruceSkywalker
I truly hope no biatch ass muthu****a spoilers this

steverules_2

Old Man Whirly!
This evening, early showing I hope. We need a babysitter for the kids.

Darth Thor
95% on RT.

Seeing Sunday. So will probably have to log off the internet until then lol

jaden_2.0
Spiderman dies.

carthage
Only Bane can die..

-Pr-
Just got back from this. Really enjoyed it. Fun movie.

Impediment
I broke down and read the synopsis on Wikipedia.

It sounds like a kick ass film.

Kazenji
Watched a review on youtube, They didn't go into spoiler's. They did say this movie is up there with Spider-Man (2004)

Stringer
I broke down and read the synopsis on Wikipedia.

It sounds like a kick ass film.

Hope it's terrible

Kazenji
Originally posted by H136
that movie was "20 yrs ahead of it's time"

Ffs it's only been 17 yrs hence

Missing the point, dipshit.

ShadowFyre
I only saw a snippet of a final fight but it looked horrible. Like 2 regular people just punching each other. I hope I just picked a bad part to preview.

Estacado
This was good defo overhyped a bit.

It has some nice callbacks to previous movies...

carthage
I ****jng loved this. So much better than the other films MCU films released this year

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>