Dcnu52 Ultraman vs Immortal Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Can he tear IH face off like he did Black Adam's?

deft
Yes.

Diesldude
Yes.

Adam Grimes
Yes

abhilegend
Yes

Stoic
No. Combo Breaker, and a hell nawww. But the Hulk will scare the shit out of him though.

carver9
Hulk destroys him. He doesn't have the fts to hang with Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by lawest9
Can he tear IH face off like he did Black Adam's?

Tear the face off? Yes, he can.

lawest9
Nawwwww........

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Tear the face off? Yes, he can. I agree

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk destroys him. He doesn't have the fts to hang with Hulk.

The dude moved the damn moon!

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
The dude moved the damn moon!

That's it? Hulk shook Earth just by punching someone in the face. Hulk overloaded Vibranium... a substance that absorbs infinite energy. He Thunderclap dropped the One Below All. Ultraman dies.

DarkSaint85
So none of those being durability feats.....

Read the OP.

Feats for the One Below All, please? I know you've been asking for World Forger feats, even made a thread for him.

So what durability feats does the One Below All have?

AlbertoJohnAvil
So none of those being durability feats.....

Read the OP.

Feats for the One Below All, please? I know you've been asking for World Forger feats, even made a thread for him.

So what durability feats does the One Below All have?

Bruh are you seriously asking TOBA for durability feats out of all people???

He was stated to be stronger than Mephisto, and is a multiversal entity. That should tell you enough

Adam Grimes
So, far weaker than what WF was stated to be. Gotcha.

BrolyBlack
Hulk loses his face, as well as his dignity.

AlbertoJohnAvil
What has New 52 Ultraman done to suggest he can do it a high herald Hulk?

lawest9
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
What has New 52 Ultraman done to suggest he can do it a high herald Hulk? Well for one, having done it to Black Adam.

carver9
Well for one, having done it to Black Adam.

laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
Well for one, having done it to Black Adam.

Whats New 52 Adam durability like?

Adam Grimes
What has New 52 Ultraman done to suggest he can do it a high herald Hulk? Mmh...

AlbertoJohnAvil
Hulk shrugged off Thanos punches with a smile. Why would New 52 Adam be any different... just curious? His best feat is moon level, are we saying moon level is Hulk caliber? Please say it. I got scans loaded

https://i.postimg.cc/bsHT1JBH/pyuc.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/75Zg7N7w/tha.jpg

lawest9
Same as post 52 Adam.

Adam Grimes
Not this Hulk, pal.

carver9
Hulk is Hulk

BrolyBlack
^laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud^

DarkSaint85
Ha told you Alberto....

lawest9
😄😄😄😄😄

abhilegend
https://i.imgur.com/tzlFkDW.png

Abomination punches Savage Hulk's jaw out who is stronger than Immortal Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
https://i.imgur.com/tzlFkDW.png

Abomination punches Savage Hulk's jaw out who is stronger than Immortal Hulk.

Look at the scan ABHI. Also, look at the last page of Immortal Hulk issue 23. Tell me what you see. You're trying to hard to low ball, that you skip over context and are blind to things that are going on in the comic. What's wrong with you?

abhilegend
Look at the scan ABHI. Also, look at the last page of Immortal Hulk issue 23. Tell me what you see. You're trying to hard to low ball, that you skip over context and are blind to things that are going on in the comic. What's wrong with you?
Hulk was doused with acid that didn't even melt human bones you mean.

https://i.postimg.cc/FH4tCQ9Q/09.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/jjxpKQwg/10.jpg

Hulk is that weak, eh?

carver9
The acid melted his FACE off. His face is gone and before this, he was near melted from being dosed in sun light. Your scan is irrelevant.

abhilegend
That somehow made his jaw weak? Or his bones are weaker than even human bones?

carver9
That somehow made his jaw weak? Or his bones are weaker than even human bones?

It played a factor. Try finding things where characters are at 100% efficiency. Using things where people are damaged, weakened, etc, doesnt help your argument. It's a sign of desperation.

abhilegend
It played a factor. Try finding things where characters are at 100% efficiency. Using things where people are damaged, weakened, etc, doesnt help your argument. It's a sign of desperation.
So it didn't melt human bones but weakened Hulk's bones?

Adam Grimes
Hulk was doused with acid that didn't even melt human bones you mean.

https://i.postimg.cc/FH4tCQ9Q/09.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/jjxpKQwg/10.jpg

Hulk is that weak, eh? Lol it didn't even melt some of their organs lmao.

My liver is the strongest there is confirmed.

CatL18
If Immortal Hulk is truly stronger than Franklin Richards or Galactus, Ultraman has no chance.
He doesn't have any univrsal feat.
Marvel seems to be wanking Hulk as DC has been wanking Rebirth Superman.

Rage.Of.Olympus

LordGod
I agree that the human remains were probably drawn more for visual impact then anything, but they -were- still there regardless. So for battleboard purposes, the acid was not potent enough to completely dissolve a human body.

It is what it is.

MrMind
to answer OP's question
as many wise men once said "yes"

abhilegend

-K-M-
That seems crazy to me that Savage Hulk is supposed to be stronger then Immortal

DarkSaint85
Retard strength, I guess.

But it's fun to see that we now have confirmation that Hulk is no stronger than he was before.

lawest9
Yelp

-K-M-
Retard strength, I guess.

But it's fun to see that we now have confirmation that Hulk is no stronger than he was before.

True and no longer has the gamma amps (Sasquatch, Red Hulk 2)

carver9
When did he lose his amp?

abhilegend
So you're saying Immortal Hulk is weaker than Savage hulk even after two amps?

carver9
So you're saying Immortal Hulk is weaker than Savage hulk even after two amps?

What I'm saying is, Savage Hulk is powerful as F, AND, whatever Amps come through that single shell, ALL of the active Hulks experience it, including Savage since he is one of the personas inside of Immortal Hulk. Also this...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/43695354/SmartSelect_20191002-145725_Chrome.jpg.html

All of them are currently active, including Savage Hulk which makes Immortal Hulk one of the most powerful beings in Marvel right now outside of cosmic entities.

carver9
All of the active Hulks...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/43657263/Absolute_Carnage_-_The_Immortal_Hulk_001-028.jpg.html

DarkSaint85
So powerful, PUCK had to save him lmao

abhilegend
What I'm saying is, Savage Hulk is powerful as F, AND, whatever Amps come through that single shell, ALL of the active Hulks experience it, including Savage since he is one of the personas inside of Immortal Hulk. Also this...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/43695354/SmartSelect_20191002-145725_Chrome.jpg.html

All of them are currently active, including Savage Hulk which makes Immortal Hulk one of the most powerful beings in Marvel right now outside of cosmic entities. Originally posted by carver9
All of the active Hulks...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/43657263/Absolute_Carnage_-_The_Immortal_Hulk_001-028.jpg.html
You're aware that its not how Hulk's power works and Hulk's personality decides how powerful he is.

Of course you aren't.

DarkSaint85
Lol, it's literally spelled out how the Hulks work

Daytime,for example, is Banner's time. The night belongs to Devil.

carver9
You're aware that its not how Hulk's power works and Hulk's personality decides how powerful he is.

Of course you aren't.

Wait, so Hulk telling us that all of the Hulk working together is going to make him stronger and smarter goes against what I said?

DarkSaint85
It really doesn't mean what you think it means

8swords
savage hulk would probably lose this. but IH for the majority.

Stoic
Immortal Hulk is destined to kill Franklin Richards, and then eat the sentient energy being that was responsible for turning Galan into Galactus. Did you guys miss that? He also appeared to have killed Mr. Immortal.

Stoic
Originally posted by LordGod
I agree that the human remains were probably drawn more for visual impact then anything, but they -were- still there regardless. So for battleboard purposes, the acid was not potent enough to completely dissolve a human body.

It is what it is.

I think that the people are making too much out of the human bones. I'm pretty sure that not even the writers could foresee that anyone would see that scene as depicting the possibility of human bones being more durable than the Hulk. The vommit was meant to be a death sentence for anyone hit by it, and it was supposed to be seen as a feat of great endurance that the Hulk was even able to move after being doused by it.

carver9
That acid is designed for Hulk, not anyone else. The humans melting was more of the acid than what that vomit does to the Hulk. It's made to bypass HIS durability and remove his healing factor. Hes died twice from it.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Stoic
Immortal Hulk is destined to kill Franklin Richards, and then eat the sentient energy being that was responsible for turning Galan into Galactus. Did you guys miss that? He also appeared to have killed Mr. Immortal.
Can i see that.. where is it destined?

Or is this a what if?

Like how Thanos is destined to kill everyone and make Hulk his pet dog..

carver9
Well, it wasnt Thanos that was controlling Hulk. I'm sure it was cosmic Ghost Rider who had an artifact that was controlling the Hulk.

Stoic
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Can i see that.. where is it destined?

Or is this a what if?

Like how Thanos is destined to kill everyone and make Hulk his pet dog..

Read the latest issue of Immortal Hulk.

That reality was nullified when Thanos killed Dione. It all happened and we have Cosmic Ghost Rider to prove it, but those events will not happen.

Stoic
That acid is designed for Hulk, not anyone else. The humans melting was more of the acid than what that vomit does to the Hulk. It's made to bypass HIS durability and remove his healing factor. Hes died twice from it.

If that was true, the humans doused by it wouldn't have been reduced to sludge Carver.

carver9
If that was true, the humans doused by it wouldn't have been reduced to sludge Carver.

Its acid, so them being melted is understandable, but, it's designed to take out the Hulk and remove his healing factor. I'll post scans in a min.

Rage.Of.Olympus
ermm

What do you think of Abomination punching his jaw off and Savage hulk outright stated to be stronger than Immortal Hulk anyway.

I think that the Hulk's personalities have gotten to the point that the waters are so muddied, I'll wait for things to settle. In a few trillion years, Bruce Banner kills Franklin Richards and eats Eternity as some kind of mumbo-jumbo Hulk monstrosity. And Immortal Hulk was introduced specifically as by far the strongest base Hulk ever. Maybe things changed when Savage recently came out.

Jumping on one-line to define a hierarchy so twisted doesn't make any sense. Next week, Bruce Banner could punch out Silver Surfer, and at this point, no one would be surprised.

P.S. Savage Hulk was said to be stronger, but a few pages after, Immortal Hulk straight up said that the angrier he gets, the stronger he gets...so like why does it matter?

Hulk's face was half-melted off.....

DarkSaint85

Yeah,in the future. So inapplicable. No more than say using Golden Prime Superman for current Superman.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I think that the Hulk's personalities have gotten to the point that the waters are so muddied, I'll wait for things to settle. In a few trillion years, Bruce Banner kills Franklin Richards and eats Eternity as some kind of mumbo-jumbo Hulk monstrosity. And Immortal Hulk was introduced specifically as by far the strongest base Hulk ever. Maybe things changed when Savage recently came out.

Could you point where Immortal Hulk was stated to be strongest base hulk?

Because so does Savage hulk and far better than Immortal Hulk.

And?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Could you point where Immortal Hulk was stated to be strongest base hulk?

Because so does Savage hulk and far better than Immortal Hulk.

And?

Um... YOU do know that Fortean isn't the authority over Hulk right? Fortean literally thought Savage Hulk had come out because he appeared angrier and stronger but Devil Hulk tricked him and revealed it was still him and that he can also get angrier and stronger

abhilegend
Um... YOU do know that Fortean isn't the authority over Hulk right? Fortean literally thought Savage Hulk had come out because he appeared angrier and stronger but Devil Hulk tricked him and revealed it was still him and that he can also get angrier and stronger
Right, Fortean can create an acid that shuts down Hulk's powers but isn't an authority over his powers.

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
It hurts Hulk.....but is so specific to Hulk, normal humans wouldn't be affected to the same degree.

MrMind
Ultraman fists Hulk so hard, carver can feel it

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind
Ultraman fists Hulk so hard, carver can feel it 😄😄😄😄 I like that one.

AlbertoJohnAvil
It hurts Hulk.....but is so specific to Hulk, normal humans wouldn't be affected to the same degree.

No, it hurts Hulk but to normal humans, its still acid.

vansonbee
Originally posted by MrMind
Ultraman fists Hulk so hard, carver can feel it Personal love attacks not allowed in here.

and Hulk easily stomps Ultraman.

abhilegend
Easily stomp?

laughing out loud

carver9
Right, Fortean can create an acid that shuts down Hulk's powers but isn't an authority over his powers.

laughing out loud

The person who said Savage was stronger created the acid? Scans

abhilegend
The person who said Savage was stronger created the acid? Scans
He was incharge of the shadow base who researched Hulk's powers extensively. To call it unreliable is idiocy.

DarkSaint85
No Carver wants a scan of Fortran specifically with a beaker and Bunsen burner, making it with his own hands.

carver9
He was incharge of the shadow base who researched Hulk's powers extensively. To call it unreliable is idiocy.

I'm trying to figure out how he would know if Savage is stronger than Immortal. What tests did he run? Especially when we have people outright saying Immortal Hulk is stronger at base. Savage Hulk could potentially ramp up faster than most because hes always mad. I dont even know why I'm arguing this when Immortal Hulk controls Savage powers as well.

DarkSaint85
Well, since Savage is stronger than Immortal, it proves he was amped when he threw off the Avengers.

Diesldude
Well, since Savage is stronger than Immortal, it proves he was amped when he threw off the Avengers. had to be or the avengers were taking it easy.

abhilegend
I'm trying to figure out how he would know if Savage is stronger than Immortal. What tests did he run? Especially when we have people outright saying Immortal Hulk is stronger at base. Savage Hulk could potentially ramp up faster than most because hes always mad. I dont even know why I'm arguing this when Immortal Hulk controls Savage powers as well.
What? They have done extensive study on Hulk and confirmed Savage hulk is stronger than Immortal Hulk. How hard is that to understand?

AlbertoJohnAvil
What? They have done extensive study on Hulk and confirmed Savage hulk is stronger than Immortal Hulk. How hard is that to understand?

Creating an acid that turns off Hulks healing does not mean he knows which persona is stronger, he literally thought Savage Hulk came out, when in reality it was still Immortal Hulk, he was wrong about it right then and there.

BrolyBlack
Did you forget how fast Ultraman is?

carver9

Show me these studies on his strength.

carver9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Did you forget how fast Ultraman is?

How fast is he? Scans.

DarkSaint85
In return, Carver will of course be showing scans of IMMORTAL HULK'S speed, right?

carver9
Creating an acid that turns off Hulks healing does not mean he knows which persona is stronger, he literally thought Savage Hulk came out, when in reality it was still Immortal Hulk, he was wrong about it right then and there.

ABHI doesnt accept statements like that. I dont know why (I do know) hes doing it now. Trust me, if he did, people like Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman would be pretty high in the totem for ABHI and anyone else that is accepting these kind of statements now since it is the Hulk.

abhilegend
Well of course, you're obviously a bigger expert on Hulk than shadow base.

laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
Ewing didnt never mentioned any amp when discussing Hulk vs Thor. He simply said and I quote "Hulk hit him very hard".

Then we have No Surrender.

abhilegend
Ewing didnt never mentioned any amp when discussing Hulk vs Thor. He simply said and I quote "Hulk hit him very hard".

Then we have No Surrender.
Why would he need to? It was straight up shown in the comic.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Why would he need to? It was straight up shown in the comic.

No it wasn't

carver9
Show us it being shown ABHI. Then show us any amps of Hulk being taken away.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Well of course, you're obviously a bigger expert on Hulk than shadow base.

laughing out loud

You do realize that Immortal Hulk can also get angrier right...? Or are you trolling again...?

Fortean thought It was Savage Hulk but was wrong on that, why are you blatantly ignoring this?

Infact here's the proof:

"Big guys still inside, you got me to deal with. But i am angry real angry"

"And the angrier i get... you know the rest."

https://i.postimg.cc/V5fGQXZ6/image.jpg

abhilegend
No it wasn't
Yes, it was. Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
You do realize that Immortal Hulk can also get angrier right...? Or are you trolling again...?

Fortean thought It was Savage Hulk but was wrong on that, why are you blatantly ignoring this?

Infact here's the proof:

"Big guys still inside, you got me to deal with. But i am angry real angry"

"And the angrier i get... you know the rest."

https://i.postimg.cc/V5fGQXZ6/image.jpg
How does it negates Fortean when he said Savage hulk was stronger than Immortal Hulk?

lawest9
>sigh<............you Hulksters you Hulksters you.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.