Will Joker cause an Incel bloodbath? The US Army think so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://nypost.com/2019/09/25/us-army-warns-about-possible-mass-shootings-by-incels-at-joker-screenings/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_4518461

Who is going to opening night, are you going alone or with
boyfriend/wife/girlfriend/significant other or friends?

Silent Master
No interest in seeing it.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
No interest in seeing it. To be honest I'm interested in seeing it. But it may disgust us.

Silent Master
I've already seen way too many movies that included the Joker.

Bentley
I've already seen way too many movies that included the Joker.

One is too many.

Originally posted by Putinbot1
To be honest I'm interested in seeing it. But it may disgust us.

Of course you'll see it, you are obsessed with incel culture

Surtur
I like how apparently the army was just telling it's own people to be on the look out and only warned the public after someone leaked it

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bentley
One is too many.

Of course you'll see it, you are obsessed with incel culture I do see Incel Culture, Instagram Girls and Facebook posters as all part of the same problem. A dysfunctional youth unable to connect offline and angry because they are leading the lives they feel entitled to.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
I like how apparently the army was just telling it's own people to be on the look out and only warned the public after someone leaked it Yeah, that amused me too.

Emperordmb
I was originally on the fence about seeing it. But after all this bullshit outrage got drummed up around it by "journalists", I'm definitely seeing it.

Surtur

Emperordmb
I did love the journalist outrage after they disinvited all the journalists from the red carpet.

Good stuff.

What they should do to really get under their skin and undercut the shitty traditional media is invite YouTubers who are actually hyped from the movie to report on it on their YouTube channels.

BackFire

carthage

dadudemon

Raptor22

Silent Master
What retard said that?

Raptor22
It was actually todd phillips the guy who directed jon wick

Silent Master
I just looked up Todd Phillips' IMDB page, it doesn't say anything about him directing John Wick . When I looked up JW, it listed Chad Stahelski as the director.

dadudemon
I just looked up Todd Phillips' IMDB page, it doesn't say anything about him directing John Wick . When I looked up JW, it listed Chad Stahelski as the director.

I just looked up Todd's IMDB page as well and it shows that he clearly directed John Wick III:

https://i.imgur.com/tpUvup2.png

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0680846/

Why are you gaslighting like this?

BrolyBlack
My gf really wants to see this movie. I have no desire, I really want to see Ad Astra.

Raptor22
I just looked up Todd Phillips' IMDB page, it doesn't say anything about him directing John Wick . When I looked up JW, it listed Chad Stahelski as the director. yep ur right. I read a headline that said something like "fans angry about jon wick criticism by director todd phillips" and thought he was the director of wick. I guess phillips directed joker.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Raptor22
yep ur right. I read a headline that said something like "fans angry about jon wick criticism by director todd phillips" and thought he was the director of wick. I guess phillips directed joker.

No, it's wrong. Check it:

Originally posted by dadudemon
I just looked up Todd's IMDB page as well and it shows that he clearly directed John Wick III:

Surtur
But I also checked every single wiki for all the John Wick movies and it lists a different director so...who knows?

dadudemon
But I also checked every single wiki for all the John Wick movies and it lists a different director so...who knows?

Ugh.

Which wikis?

Silent Master

Nice photoshop job.

Robtard
Going to try seeing this on opening night and like a responsible gun owner, I am taking my guns into the theater with me thumb up

cdtm
Always did want to try that surplus Dragon Skin body armor.

There's like a 15% chance of it stopping a bullet.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I was originally on the fence about seeing it. But after all this bullshit outrage got drummed up around it by "journalists", I'm definitely seeing it.

That will show them. Way to take a stand.

Rockydonovang
https://nypost.com/2019/09/25/us-army-warns-about-possible-mass-shootings-by-incels-at-joker-screenings/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_4518461

Who is going to opening night, are you going alone or with
boyfriend/wife/girlfriend/significant other or friends?

This question doesn't even make sense. Joker isn't an incel. He literally is kissing a girl in the second trailer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
That will show them. Way to take a stand.

Well yeah cuz u know those whiny journalists would prefer the movie do bad, they want as little people to see this as possible.

Surtur

dadudemon
Nice photoshop job.

I was legit messing with you.

Then Surtur had to go and say he saw a ton of different wikis with the correct director's name listed. Which is why I was dreading having to photoshop 10 more images:

Ugh.

Which wikis?

Adam_PoE
Well yeah cuz u know those whiny journalists would prefer the movie do bad, they want as little people to see this as possible.

The point is if you make decisions based upon what others want or do not want you to do, then you are not actively making choices, you are just responding to someone else.

Going to see a movie that you have no intention of seeing because someone whom you disagree with does not want you to see it is childish, oppositional behavior.

It is letting yourself be manipulated into doing something you have no intention of doing just to make a point.

But the point you are making is not the point you think you are making.

You think you are "showing them," but the only thing you are showing them is that you are an easily manipulated reactionary.

It is pathetic.

Surtur
The point is if you make decisions based upon what others want or do not want you to do, then you are not actively making choices, you are just responding to someone else.

Going to see a movie that you have no intention of seeing because someone whom you disagree with does not want you to see it is childish, oppositional behavior.

It is letting yourself be manipulated into doing something you have no intention of doing just to make a point.

But the point you are making is not the point you think you are making.

You think you are "showing them," but the only thing you are showing them is that you are an easily manipulated reactionary.

It is pathetic.

You seem quite upset, but query: did you make the same point about the NFL players who knelt just because Trump said some shit? That was pathetic, correct? They were pathetic easily manipulated reactionaries?

Adam_PoE
You seem quite upset, but query: did you make the same point about the NFL players who knelt just because Trump said some shit? That was pathetic, correct? They were pathetic easily manipulated reactionaries?

I am so upset, I am going to not answer your question, because that is what you want me to do! I am a mature adult!

Silent Master
IOW, no. you didn't make the same point about the NFL.

Surtur
I am so upset, I am going to not answer your question, because that is what you want me to do! I am a mature adult!

Translation: no you didn't make the same point then. Thought so, moving on.

Robtard
IOW, no. you didn't make the same point about the NFL.
Translation: no you didn't make the same point then. Thought so, moving on.

^Awwww, they're like a couple that's been together so long they think-troll the same thing independently of each other.

Silent Master
IOW, you know I'm correct.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
^Awwww, they're like a couple that's been together so long they think-troll the same thing independently of each other.

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/there-is-no-need-to-be-upset-gif-6.gif

ares834
If you are going to the Joker movie, be careful out there.

People on the dark web on sites such as 4chan have been posting chilling messages. Be careful.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7531341/Mass-shooting-threat-posted-online-warns-people-not-watch-Joker-Sydney-cinema.html

Surtur

cdtm
Not that something can't happen, but I don't know if this "watch the incels" warning from the highest levels is a good thing, or proof they've all lost the plot.

How many of those shootings over the years could be classified as "incels"? Did the Aurora shooter have a girlfriend? (I don't know, I try not to dig too deep into these people, because they disturb me so. Felt dirty just reading McBeef and watching the video's from the Virginia Tech shooter.)

And even if he didn't, would Charles Manson be considered an incel? I mean, pretty sure he wasn't dating.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by cdtm
Not that something can't happen, but I don't know if this "watch the incels" warning from the highest levels is a good thing, or proof they've all lost the plot.

How many of those shootings over the years could be classified as "incels"? Did the Aurora shooter have a girlfriend? (I don't know, I try not to dig too deep into these people, because they disturb me so. Felt dirty just reading McBeef and watching the video's from the Virginia Tech shooter.)

And even if he didn't, would Charles Manson be considered an incel? I mean, pretty sure he wasn't dating. The highest levels are right! Even Whirly warns about Incels!

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm

And even if he didn't, would Charles Manson be considered an incel? I mean, pretty sure he wasn't dating.

And I just wanna point out if anyone does shoot someone it's not cuz of this movie, no matter what they claim. The problem is never the movie, tv show, or video game. It is the person.

Trocity

White Knight leaps to the defense of Adam!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Trocity
White Knight leaps to the defense of Adam! Galahad your lack of self awareness is Legendary, bring me a shrubbery.

Ni

-Lancelot

Trocity
Eww don't reply to me.

Putinbot1
Eww don't reply to me. That wasn't a reply faceless little incel troll. This was.

Trocity
Can you not? You are legitimately creepy dude.

You're like 50 and can't get incels out of your head. There's something seriously wrong upstairs.

Putinbot1
Can you not? You are legitimately creepy dude.

You're like 50 and can't get incels out of your head. There's something seriously wrong upstairs. Only an Incel would say that. "You're" (protip not your) like what 25 and still a virgin. "Dude" that's creepy. Although no one under 40 says "dude" anymore, am I right Keanu?

cdtm
Damn skippy, dude.

Flyattractor
I say let every Soldier that goes to see this movie let them carry thier weapons in with them. Like to see some Millennial ShitTard Start Trouble then.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I say let every Soldier that goes to see this movie let them carry thier weapons in with them. Like to see some Millennial ShitTard Start Trouble then. thumb up Good plan Fly, nice to see this account back, it's my favourite of yours.

Flyattractor
Only got the one buddy. Probably won't be here long so don't get used to it.

Putinbot1
Only got the one buddy. Probably won't be here long so don't get used to it. If true, I will miss you. Different opinions and trolls are what make boards fun imo and everyone will have to look for a new villian.

dadudemon
So no shootings or violence from this movie, yet?

Good.

Putinbot1
So no shootings or violence from this movie, yet?

Good. Agreed DDM. smile

Flyattractor
u5oKcB0crh8&t=245s

dadudemon
Only an Incel would say that. "You're" (protip not your) like what 25 and still a virgin. "Dude" that's creepy. Although no one under 40 says "dude" anymore, am I right Keanu?

Well...the opposite of that is true.

Not only do young dudes say dude a lot, dudette has fallen out of style and all genders are dudes.

You're likely to hear a teenage girl call and be called dude than you are other labels. Dude is like cool: it's just a word that stuck from the Boomer generation until now.

Trocity
Only an Incel would say that. "You're" (protip not your) like what 25 and still a virgin. "Dude" that's creepy. Although no one under 40 says "dude" anymore, am I right Keanu?

Did you just correct a spelling that wasn't incorrect?

You are going senile, old man.

Also, wrong on all accounts, dude. laughing out loud

BackFire
Movie was really good.

Flyattractor
Worth seeing on the Big Screen in a Theater with actual people in it?

Badabing
Only got the one buddy. Probably won't be here long so don't get used to it. You would have to really do something terrible to get a perm ban. Annoying people to the point mods have to take action probably won't get you a perm ban.

Flyattractor
Well that is nice to know.

Putinbot1
Did you just correct a spelling that wasn't incorrect?

You are going senile, old man.

Also, wrong on all accounts, dude. laughing out loud No, I corrected your misuse of your, instead of you're for you are. Sad little Incel that you are "dude", you're not doing well for someone old enough to use "dude", wow so creepy. smile

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BackFire
Movie was really good. Will watch today. I usually like films you say are good!

Putinbot1
Well...the opposite of that is true.

Not only do young dudes say dude a lot, dudette has fallen out of style and all genders are dudes.

You're likely to hear a teenage girl call and be called dude than you are other labels. Dude is like cool: it's just a word that stuck from the Boomer generation until now. I'd have said it was late boomer early Gen X. I haven't seen it used much since the early noughties and I suspect if still in use it's regional, I've never heard a New Yorker use it for instance. In the UK, blood and bruv superseded it long ago, even words like mandem are used more. It always was a kind of uncool "cool" word I guess. Although that kind of slang is rarely cool. Could be sub groups like video gamers use it. But that would support its lack of coolness tbh. Surely Bro replaced it in the US?

ArtificialGlory
Worth seeing on the Big Screen in a Theater with actual people in it?
Only if you want to get shot by an incel.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Only if you want to get shot by an incel. laughing very good thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
No, the word 'dude' has not gone out of style lol. Many still use it, including myself, although I don't agree with ddd (shocker, I know lol) that it is used equally for people of both genders. I've never called a girl or woman "dude" and never will.

I also have to laugh at PB for saying no one says 'dude' anymore when he frequently calls people 'mate' which is a word much less used in the United States than 'dude.' Probably not that way in the UK though I guess.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
No, the word 'dude' has not gone out of style lol. Many still use it, including myself, although I don't agree with ddd (shocker, I know lol) that it is used equally for people of both genders. I've never called a girl or woman "dude" and never will.

I also have to laugh at PB for saying no one says 'dude' anymore when he frequently calls people 'mate' which is a word much less used in the United States than 'dude.' Probably not that way in the UK though I guess. Yeah, but you're admittedly middle aged. So you using Dude - kind of proves the point.

dadudemon
I'd have said it was late boomer early Gen X. I haven't seen it used much since the early noughties and I suspect if still in use it's regional, I've never heard a New Yorker use it for instance. In the UK, blood and bruv superseded it long ago, even words like mandem are used more. It always was a kind of uncool "cool" word I guess. Although that kind of slang is rarely cool. Could be sub groups like video gamers use it. But that would support its lack of coolness tbh. Surely Bro replaced it in the US?

UK? For sure, bruv is the only thing I hear like "dude" from the young Brits.

I'm coming from a US-centric perspective.

Putinbot1
UK? For sure, bruv is the only thing I hear like "dude" from the young Brits.

I'm coming from a US-centric perspective. But surely Bro is the US Bruv isn't it now? I see Bro lots mate, Dude, not so much, except from people like Star.

BackFire

Putinbot1

eThneoLgrRnae
But surely Bro is the US Bruv isn't it now? I see Bro lots mate, Dude, not so much, except from people like Star.

You don't live in the US so you've no idea. 'Dude' is still used a great deal by many people but go ahead & keep ignorantly believing it's some kind of rare thing lol. "Mate' , otoh, really is pretty rare in the US.

Also, you finally get tired of calling me Fly so you've gone back to calling me Star now? LOL. Ok, how long will it be before you back to calling me Fly again?

Blakemore
Thneo bro. If you ever have a relative with cancer or have it yourself, take them to the Burzhnskj clinic and he will cure them. Hot tip.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
Thneo bro. If you ever have a relative with cancer or have it yourself, take them to the Burzhnskj clinic and he will cure them. Hot tip.

confused

Putinbot1
You don't live in the US so you've no idea. 'Dude' is still used a great deal by many people but go ahead & keep ignorantly believing it's some kind of rare thing lol. "Mate' , otoh, really is pretty rare in the US.

Also, you finally get tired of calling me Fly so you've gone back to calling me Star now? LOL. Ok, how long will it be before you back to calling me Fly again? smile

Putinbot1
Depressing film in the way the Taxi Driver was. Good performances though.

Badabing
I love when people try to troll Whirly. Lol

jaden_2.0
Lots of talk about this film being about incels or the Joker's followers being antifa.

Imagine being so ingrained in your own politics that you project it onto everything else in your life. The movies you see and the characters in them being a perfect example.

Never being able to switch off from it. People that do that must get very little enjoyment from things that are supposed to be entertainment.

cdtm
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Lots of talk about this film being about incels or the Joker's followers being antifa.

Imagine being so ingrained in your own politics that you project it onto everything else in your life. The movies you see and the characters in them being a perfect example.

Never being able to switch off from it. People that do that must get very little enjoyment from things that are supposed to be entertainment.

Agreed, people are clueless.

And besides, everybody knows every single movie that comes out of Hollywood is an in joke for fellow Illuminati and Jewish conspirators.

ares834
No, I corrected your misuse of your, instead of you're for you are.

Except he didn't misuse it. "your head" is correct.

Flyattractor
Eh. My desire to see this movie is still strong but the desire to see it in the theater keeps waning. Might wait 2 weeks or more before seeing it. If I see it in theater at all!

Trocity
No, I corrected your misuse of your, instead of you're for you are.

laughing out loud I think you need to get some glasses, old timer.

Flyattractor
Pooty is such a Grammar Fascist.

Putinbot1
Pooty is such a Grammar Fascist. That, I am.

Putinbot1
Double post glitching again.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Badabing
I love when people try to troll Whirly. Lol And they do it so much... Don't know why. *innocent look*

NewGuy01
Double post glitching again.
nice save

Putinbot1
Originally posted by NewGuy01
nice save Edits are everyone's friend smile So how come I've triggered the Star Wars forum again? Is this the Star Wars forum strikes back?

Surtur
This is too funny:

Joker viewers around the world WALK OUT of movie theaters and urge cinemas to BAN the ultra-violent film saying it glamorizes gun crime and deals with mental health issues in a 'triggering' way

My favorite part:

'I've never walked out of a movie but with Joker I came very close... Would have walked out of the joker after an hour if the missus would have let me! #dontdoitfolks'

Lol. His wife can handle it but this snowflake can't.

jaden_2.0
It's not even particularly violent. In fact compared to some relatively recent cinema releases like Bone Tomahawk it's not violent at all. The problem people will have is they will find themselves thinking the Joker's use of violence is acceptable.

Nemesis X
It's a movie, people. If someone was gonna be "influenced" by it, chances are they already had the choice set in their minds and just want something to use as an excuse to claim insanity if they got caught.

Oh look, Ace Ventura survived an attack by a Great White Shark. They're not so tough! Off to swim in the coast despite warnings! Guh-huh!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nemesis X
It's a movie, people. If someone was gonna be "influenced" by it, chances are they already had the choice set in their minds and just want something to use as an excuse to claim insanity if they got caught.

Oh look, Ace Ventura survived an attack by a Great White Shark. They're not so tough! Off to swim in the coast despite warnings! Guh-huh!

Nemesis, you've all grown up and matured.

I remember the days of you throwing tantrums, being combative with people, and getting offended by the tiniest of things.

Now you seem well-adjusted and understanding of the world.

You've graduated from my previous nickname for you: Pubes.

I will update your nickname to something indicating your increased intellect and maturity.

From henceforth, your new nickname shall be: Pubic Hairs

Putinbot1

Never being able to switch off from it. People that do that must get very little enjoyment from things that are supposed to be entertainment. don't disagree

Putinbot1
It's not even particularly violent. In fact compared to some relatively recent cinema releases like Bone Tomahawk it's not violent at all. The problem people will have is they will find themselves thinking the Joker's use of violence is acceptable. Bone Tomahawk was a great film.

NewGuy01
Edits are everyone's friend smile So how come I've triggered the Star Wars forum again? Is this the Star Wars forum strikes back?
That'd be pretty hard to do. There's not much of a Star Wars forum to trigger these days.

Silent Master
Probably because the current crop of SW movies have been rather disappointing.

Surtur

To be honest, I think people just wanted another excuse to whine about incels. Some are pathetically obsessed with these people.

And I'm not saying you're making up the antifa part, but the vast majority of this shit has been about incels so there is no equivalence from both sides here. It's like 90% incel talk.

NewGuy01
Probably because the current crop of SW movies have been rather disappointing.
Among other things, yeah.

Putinbot1
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/oct/04/joker-the-incels-the-incitement-the-ending-discuss-with-spoilers

Is this movie really just the biggest-budget Ben Shapiro video? To what extent will misogynistic creeps “feel seen” in this film? Well, for most of its run time, it isn’t quite the alt-right manifesto some of the pre-release discourse suggested. It’s really just a drama about a mentally ill man with no friends who is targeted by bullies, lives with his mother, is ignored by the attractive woman down the hall and only finds purpose in mass murder.

Wait, I know that sounds like it is sympathy for the incel, but Fleck’s anger, for most of the movie, stays rooted in his own circumstances. He isn’t really railing against PC culture or how he’s owed anything, like a guy who won’t stop talking about Jordan Peterson. It’s more of a generic “My life sucks!” cry than an “Our life sucks, brothers!”

SamZED
The movie was about a man struggling with a mental illness. It made a point about a lack of social programs/healthcare/funding for such people. At no point did he want to kill someone for not getting enough pussy.

eThneoLgrRnae
Well, you know how wittle pooty is. He and many other lefties are so obsessed with incels lol.

Putinbot1
Well, you know how wittle pooty is. He and many other lefties are so obsessed with incels lol. you are always so triggered. smile

Putinbot1
Originally posted by SamZED
The movie was about a man struggling with a mental illness. It made a point about a lack of social programs/healthcare/funding for such people. At no point did he want to kill someone for not getting enough pussy. What happened to the girl in it?

Bentley
The movie was about a man struggling with a mental illness. It made a point about a lack of social programs/healthcare/funding for such people. At no point did he want to kill someone for not getting enough pussy.

Samzed would know about getting no pussy

jaden_2.0

And I'm not saying you're making up the antifa part,

Of course you're not....and we both know why.

samhain
Was looking forward to this movie, now I'm not so sure. If it does go the route of critiquing 'toxic masculinity', I hope it's more Fight Club than Romper Stomper.

SamZED
What happened to the girl in it?
We don't know for sure. But if it did happen "not getting any" wasn't the reason behind it. It was his illness and lack of help. At no point did they suggest that sexual frustration was a major factor. In fact he was more or less fine until he thought that she was there providing him with emotional support. I'll stop now because it's getting kinda spoilerish.

Originally posted by Bentley
Samzed would know about getting no pussy
That... is accurate.

Surtur
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/oct/04/joker-the-incels-the-incitement-the-ending-discuss-with-spoilers

Is this movie really just the biggest-budget Ben Shapiro video? To what extent will misogynistic creeps “feel seen” in this film?

^Someone wrote this in an article and published it with their real name attached. Just wow lol. IDS(incel derangement syndrome) is now a thing.

I guarantee you if I asked this person if Ben is alt right they'd say yes.

Surtur
Of course you're not....and we both know why.

Cuz I'm too lazy to track down if people in the media have been screeching about antifa over this as well. However, as I said, there is no equivalence. Most of this has been crying about how incels will react.

Every single review I have read has mentioned it, so far none have invoked antifa. To be fair I haven't seen the movie, maybe at one part Joker relentlessly bullies an elderly couple and calls them nazis for no reasons.

dadudemon
What happened to the girl in it?

I'll answer honestly:

It was implied that he murdered her. Most likely, a gun shot through the head based on the foreshadowing that was put into our faces about 4 times.

However, it is never implied that he harmed the little girl as he showed no aggression to children (some may disagree because he made Bruce smile. lol, but that wasn't aggression, just his weird warped view of wanting to make the brooding Bruce smile because he thought it was his little brother, at the time). Actually, he showed 0 aggression towards women in the movie. So it is possible that she is not dead. Just a weird visit. The director/editor may have wanted this vague on purpose because he wanted the viewer to fill in the blank. Lazy direction? Yup. I don't like this lazy approach to writing/directing. Always gets my goat.

Also, I thought for sure that she was going to become Harley Quinn. The movie made it seem, at first, that she liked him and had a weird thing for him. Especially the part where she confronts him for following her and she doesn't seem disturbed at all that he followed her when he admits it.

I was thinking, "Is this pre-Harley Quinn? Well, looks like she's being cast as a person of color. Doesn't bother me, she's smokin' hot as she should be for the role. I wonder what the racist incels are going to say when she turns out to be Harley Quinn? smile"

That... is accurate.

More working out, better eating, better dressing, better hygiene, and learn how to be rejected dozens of times. It's that easy. Well, hard. Because most people don't do it. Which makes it much easier for you to be successful if you make the effort to do it.

No reason you should be an incel. You're smart enough that you have the brains side covered for a relationship (you know, the thing that matters most for long term relationships).

Silent Master
More working out, better eating, better dressing, better hygiene, and learn how to be rejected dozens of times. It's that easy. Well, hard. Because most people don't do it. Which makes it much easier for you to be successful if you make the effort to do it.

I've said much the same before. found it.

Depends on what makes a person ugly, if it's physical. then proper hygiene, eating habits and exercise would probably help a good deal.

If it's personality, then getting professional help could theoretically solve most if not all of the problem.

Surtur
Hell you don't even need to be super in shape just don't be obese.

dadudemon
Hell you don't even need to be super in shape just don't be obese.

Greatly increases your chances, though, if you are very fit.

Surtur
Increases your chances to get a good looking girl sure.

Go to the mall this weekend and tell me how many fat men you see with women. The women won't be super good looking, but they'll be there.

dadudemon
Increases your chances to get a good looking girl sure.

Go to the mall this weekend and tell me how many fat men you see with women. The women won't be super good looking, but they'll be there.

An even better test:

How many of those fat men started dating those women when they were fat? And were those women fat when they started dating?

Also, you're asking he wrong person this question. Oklahoma is notorious for having fat ugly slobs paired with beautiful fit women. It's a weird thing we have going on, here. Most of the time, those relationships started with the frat-boy-conservative-type being fit. Then 5 years later, he got fat, she stayed the same.

Surtur
An even better test:

How many of those fat men started dating those women when they were fat? And were those women fat when they started dating?

Also, you're asking he wrong person this question. Oklahoma is notorious for having fat ugly slobs paired with beautiful fit women. It's a weird thing we have going on, here. Most of the time, those relationships started with the frat-boy-conservative-type being fit. Then 5 years later, he got fat, she stayed the same.

Interesting, yeah there is the chance they got together when they were both skinny.

Checking his profile Sam is nearly 30. Definitely around that age where women of a similar age start gaining some weight. He'd probably need to focus more on getting fit if he was like 18.

Or I guess moving to Oklahoma is an option.

dadudemon
Interesting, yeah there is the chance they got together when they were both skinny.

Checking his profile Sam is nearly 30. Definitely around that age where women of a similar age start gaining some weight. He'd probably need to focus more on getting fit if he was like 18.

Or I guess moving to Oklahoma is an option.

Disagreed about Sam. Men are rated their most attractive at 32. They can date women from 18-50 and have the greatest amount of success.

Being fit, with a stable job, and not-being-a-crazy-psycho will make him very attractive to all age groups.

He's about to hit prime-time.

Surtur
I was more so talking about if he didn't wanna put in the effort to get in shape...if hes willing to settle for a decent looking or slightly ugly woman he could do fine.

Surtur
Anyways, imagine if Fight Club came out in the present day?

jaden_2.0
Cuz I'm too lazy to track down if people in the media have been screeching about antifa over this as well. However, as I said, there is no equivalence. Most of this has been crying about how incels will react.

Every single review I have read has mentioned it, so far none have invoked antifa. To be fair I haven't seen the movie, maybe at one part Joker relentlessly bullies an elderly couple and calls them nazis for no reasons.

Surtur
Ah so this was about Tim Pool. Okay. Like I said, most of the commentary has been about incels.

To be fair Tim could be right...I haven't seen the movie, there could be folk acting like fascists while decrying fascism in the film.

jaden_2.0
This was about projection...like that example.

People projecting their own politics onto a movie or a character.

Like what happened with Captain Marvel as well.

Surtur
Ah I see, well then the projections about antifa do not come anywhere near the projections about incels, etc.

jaden_2.0
Great. Lovely. Marvelous etc.

Surtur
Are you disagreeing with me?

jaden_2.0
No. It's just irrelevant. Doesn't matter how many of each are doing it. They're all idiots and they're all wrong and they're all ruining movies for themselves with their dumbassery.

SamZED

No reason you should be an incel. You're smart enough that you have the brains side covered for a relationship (you know, the thing that matters most for long term relationships). Just playing along for Bentley. I'm married. Sense of humor is one other thing to add to your list. You could look like a troll, as long as you can make them laugh you're good.

dadudemon
Just playing along for Bentley. I'm married. Sense of humor is one other thing to add to your list. You could look like a troll, as long as you can make them laugh you're good.

You could have left it at:

Just playing along for Bentley. I'm married.

Nothing about your comment indicated you were married and messing with Bentley. You seemed down with the pause and I wanted to help you move along from incel to normal. thumb up

Surtur
So since there was no incel bloodbath the new controversy is there is a Gary Glitter song in the movie. He's a convicted pedophile and was paid for the use of his song and will probably receive royalties. So it's bad I guess.

Robtard

IOW: Tim Pool's a whiny idiot. This was a solid film.

Surtur
IOW: Tim Pool's a whiny idiot. This was a solid film.

Yeah, leftists who whined about this movie are dumb.

Robtard
You're doing the same shit you did with Captain Marvel, you didn't watch it and just listened to your favorite idiot commentators on how it was "feminist propaganda!" 'Leftsit agendas!" etc and went along.

Then you finally watched it for yourself and said it was actually decent.

You'd think you'd learn by now, but nope.

Surtur
Troll better kid. Have a nice night.

dadudemon
You're doing the same shit you did with Captain Marvel, you didn't watch it and just listened to your favorite idiot commentators on how it was "feminist propaganda!" 'Leftsit agendas!" etc and went along.

Then you finally watched it for yourself and said it was actually decent.

You'd think you'd learn by now, but nope.

I'll be your victim.

I'm one of those ones that complained bout Captain Marvel's actor being poison, trash, and garbage.

I'm also one of the ones that whined about the "girl power" moment in Endgame that was so gagging and vomit inducing that it ruined about a minute of an otherwise decent ending to a very successful franchise.

No thanks to the virtue signaling and self-righteous back-patting from them. It's gagging.

jaden_2.0
I'll be your victim.

I'm one of those ones that complained bout Captain Marvel's actor being poison, trash, and garbage.

I'm also one of the ones that whined about the "girl power" moment in Endgame that was so gagging and vomit inducing that it ruined about a minute of an otherwise decent ending to a very successful franchise.

No thanks to the virtue signaling and self-righteous back-patting from them. It's gagging.

Neither of those issues are the point.

dadudemon
Neither of those issues are the point.

Neither of the issues about me readily admitting that I complained about Brie Larson being moronic leftist garbage and the Endgame virtue signaling but had 0 to say about Joker when the leftists complained about the incels?

Here, I'll help:

Yeah, leftists who whined about this movie are dumb.

Which could imply that people who whined about Endgame "girl power" and Brie Larson's virtue signaling as dumb, as well.

Which makes me a hypocrite by Robtard's post. thumb up

Surtur
I almost wonder if some people were disappointed that there were no shootings over this. I mean...all that hysteria over incels and all these treatises that were churned out on white male toxicity...all for naught?! Oh the humanity.

I don't think they are necessarily mourning the lack of dead bodies, but rather the lack of any "teachable" moment and of course the lack of any "tsk tsk I warned ya!".

Surtur
Neither of the issues about me readily admitting that I complained about Brie Larson being moronic leftist garbage and the Endgame virtue signaling but had 0 to say about Joker when the leftists complained about the incels?

Here, I'll help:

Which could imply that people who whined about Endgame "girl power" and Brie Larson's virtue signaling as dumb, as well.

Here is the difference: you nor anyone else on this board churned out a treatise about Brie Larson's behavior. Her triggerdom over white males was mocked. I remember asking something along the lines of if it was okay for her dad to like the film lol. The few articles written about it do not compare to the onslaught of think pieces we were exposed to over the Joker movie. We're talking mainstream media not fringe websites. CNN was never waxing poetic about how any silly shit Brie Larson may have uttered will have a negative impact on society.

When I talk about the left whining when it comes to Joker I am not talking about some rando on the internet, but our media. And they are *still* whining over this, Tim Pool video trigger warning:

CNN Goes INSANE Comparing Joker Directly To Trump And Making Up Absurd Interpretations Of The Film

IzaLphT3ElY&t

And lest you think it will end soon: nah. Expect it to permeate throughout the entire month because I guarantee Joker will be a popular Halloween costume(you can more than likely expect some articles about "problematic" joker costumes too) And if anytime in the next 6 months some piece of shit incel shoots some people this movie will be blamed, mark my words.

jaden_2.0

Here, I'll help:

Are you unable to separate an actor from a character?

Or did you forget that certain people slated Captain Marvel as some kind of man hating, feminist movie long before it came out...then it turned out not to be. But still they had to pretend it was to fit their personal politics.

That's projection.

Surtur
Here is the thing: the issue was never with the idea of "girl power" in the film. The "I'm just a girl" part at the end is pure cringe and it's not cringey merely because it's attempting to show girl power it is all about the execution(it was badly executed). But nobody was really bemoaning the awful impact the movie was gonna have on our society. Though those behind the movie clearly had butthurt in their hearts lol. That's not up for debate when they took the time to add a "you should smile more" line. People were more bemused by that than upset. They were not sounding alarm bells the way we see with Joker.

You can point that out and still say the hysterical reaction from the left leaning media to the Joker is hysterical. And hey people can even laser focus on some shit Tim Pool said and ignore that 90% of the whining was about incels and white males.

And from the side that loves to use the "false equivalency" thing, yeah, comparing the reaction to Captain Marvel to Joker is a false equivalency. It just doesn't compare. There is no "gotcha" here. It's also a deflection/whataboutism/whatever, something lefties here are supposed to hate, but that they always resort to when convenient(and then they lie and say it's not what they are doing).

TLDR: The hysteria around Joker just doesn't even compare to anything surrounding Captain Marvel. It is a silly talking point that distracts from the topic at hand. There is still a Captain Marvel thread open if people really wanna discuss it more. It's in the movie forum somewhere. Enjoy thumb up

jaden_2.0
If you're not projecting, why are you going on the defensive?

eThneoLgrRnae
He's not. He's simply pointing out the flaws in your argument. That is not projecting lol.

jaden_2.0
He clearly is.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, he's not.

Surtur
If you're not projecting, why are you going on the defensive?

If the accusation is I'm a hypocrite because of Captain Marvel I'm going to challenge that notion by pointing out the differences. I'm not sure why that means I am projecting.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>