Prince Harry and Megan sue UK Daily Mail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Unless they got the private letter via illegal means...what can be done?

shiv
I really hope Megan paid for her unsuccessful legal challenge (it's not going to get anywhere) with her own money.

Surtur
Do any of the tax payer funds in the UK go to the royals? I'd hope not cuz that would be pure insanity.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Surtur
Do any of the tax payer funds in the UK go to the royals? I'd hope not cuz that would be pure insanity.

The reigning monarch does. Then there's the crown estates which net pay into the Exchequer. It's basically a private company that runs all the royal lands which do stuff like grow organic crops, have tourist attractions like palaces etc. Most of the minor royalty work.

Surtur
So I don't wanna see them cry about all the attention they get until they give up that tax payer dolla dolla bills y'all.

shiv

Robtard
Couldn't care less about the royals. No offense to any UKer, but I see them as a bunch of spoiled twats.

Having said that, the shit-campaign against Megan Markle has been rather impressive, you'd think she was caught eating a live baby or raping a dolphin's blowhole with a dildo or something, when by all appearances, she seems rather low-key as far as celebrities go.

Surtur

shiv
When your idea of junk food is fresh caught fish served with fresh cut fries...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.