NYT: Schiff had a early meeting with whistleblower

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
NYT

Robtard
Just yesterday el dictator-o Trump was screaming that Schiff should be charged with "treason".

Silent Master
He shouldn't stoop to their level.

Surtur
So it seems Schiff was involved in crafting the complaint. Typical...they just can't help themselves when it comes to Trump. Schiff should have stayed out of this until the complaint was made public.

Robtard

Surtur
Yeah, cling to it.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah, cling to it.

Taking your own advice?

Surtur
NYT doing damage control, it's cute.

Adam_PoE
NYT doing damage control, it's cute.

Trumpers doing flips is more accurate.

Surtur
Gonna wait for Rob to come in and call out your "no you".

#Consistency

Robtard

Surtur
Gonna wait for Rob to come in and call out your "no you".

#Consistency

Robtard
https://slm-assets0.secondlife.com/assets/16904529/view_large/thereisnoneed.jpg

Surtur
Lame, the other ones are better.

Robtard

Silent Master
If the whistleblower's account is proof, why isn't Trump being impeached. are the Dem's guilty of being accessories after the fact?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master
If the whistleblower's account is proof, why isn't Trump being impeached. are the Dem's guilty of being accessories after the fact?

Seems most likely. I think it was you who pointed out that if there was any weight to this, they wouldn't hold an impeachment inquiry, they'd just start articles of impeachment immediately.

dadudemon
I've been reading up more on this whistleblower case.

It seems pretty damaging to the Democrats the more I dig into it.

Seems that everything the Dems are pretending Trump did is exactly what Biden did. And Biden really did have the prosecutor fired.

Impeach Biden! lol

But this looks terrible on the Democrats. If the truth is out there in a clear way and a fair way, this just looks like the Dems trying to get dirt on Trump in 2016. And then a powerful Dem using US money to threaten Ukraine to fire a prosecutor that was working on a damaging case against a company Biden Jr. was working for.

It's just corruption all around and Dems pretending to have the righteous high ground.

That's the actual story. Can we fire all of them, yet?

Surtur
It's embarrassing and hypocritical because if you recall during the 2016 election Trump made some dumb comment about how he might not accept the results if he loses and people flipped out.

Since day 1 democrats have not accepted their loss. They have concocted scheme after scheme to get rid of him or paint him as illegitimate. They cannot accept the results.

So if in 2020 Trump loses and doesn't accept the results(let me be clear, this would be wrong) they'd be yuge hypocrites to whine.

eThneoLgrRnae
It's embarrassing and hypocritical because if you recall during the 2016 election Trump made some dumb comment about how he might not accept the results if he loses and people flipped out.

Since day 1 democrats have not accepted their loss. They have concocted scheme after scheme to get rid of him or paint him as illegitimate. They cannot accept the results.

So if in 2020 Trump loses and doesn't accept the results(let me be clear, this would be wrong) they'd be yuge hypocrites to whine.

Actually, the exact words Trump used when asked in the last debate between himself and H Clinton on wether or not he'd accept the results of election were "We'll see." Hillary then replied to that "That's disgusting!" lol. She still to this day thinks the election was stolen from her lmao...

#SoreLoser ... and that goes for the rest of the dems and most of the people who supported Hillary as well.

As I've said many times before, the dems love to project. Everything they are guilty of they accuse their opposition of being guilty of. The same applies to Antifa thugs; they go around calling everyone who holds a different political view than they do "Nazis" while they continue to behave exactly like the real Nazis did in Nazi Germany.

Robtard
https://i.imgur.com/iemjGRQ.gif

Surtur
^Trying so hard.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
https://i.imgur.com/iemjGRQ.gif

I agree. The Dems are gaslighitng this whole process. Trying to pull a bait and switch before the mess and corruption of the Dems becomes official and heads start to roll.

This was a preemptive strike against the Republicans and Trump. And it is backfiring, big time.

Also, when I asked, "Can we fire all of them, yet?", I was talking about both the Dems and GOP.

Robtard
Having deja vu. We've done the "it's not us, it was them warriors!" dance already with the Mueller investigation.

Surtur
So you'd think you'd learn.

dadudemon
Having deja vu. We've done the "it's not us, it was them warriors!" dance already with the Mueller investigation.

I'm probably out of the loop on whatever arguments you've had with "the gang" in the past. But, yeah, I agree. Feels like another wasted effort by the Dems and we get a whole lotta "nothing burger" again. And then Trump's approval rating will rise again. It's like they are serving up wins for Trump, left and right.

Trump is sitting higher than Obama was at this term in his presidency. And the magic number is 45% approval.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_oct02

This is part of why I say the Dems have nothing left and not even a Hail Mary can save them from a 2020 loss. It's going to get ugly for the Dems. They are going to become an obsolete party if they don't change.

Robtard
So you'd think you'd learn.

Yes, learned that anything Trump is accused of and looks shady of, you people will spin it and counter-accuse as a means to defend and deflect from el dorito.

Case in point: This thread

Did you not see the film "The Warriors"?

Surtur
So why'd this whisteblower only go to the democrat controlled house and not also the senate intelligence committee?

Surtur
Yes, learned that anything Trump is accused of and looks shady of, you people will spin it and counter-accuse as a means to defend and deflect from el dorito.

Did you not see the film "The Warriors"?

As opposed to immediately believing any accusation and screaming "impeach!". Case in point: the last 2-3 years.

snowdragon

Seriously, WTF. Adam Schiff is a HUGE bold liar. Wait for it.........Trump lies a lot too and uses social media to propagate that trash so why in the world would you stand behind the democrat version of that garbage?

Surtur

dadudemon
So why'd this whisteblower only go to the democrat controlled house and not also the senate intelligence committee?

Or through the proper reporting channels like policy dictates?

Surtur
Nothing to see here though, just routine stuff. Yeah okay Schiff lied over "routine" stuff, not sure why, but hey look over there...Trump did something perfectly legal and within his power!

dadudemon
Nothing to see here though, just routine stuff. Yeah okay Schiff lied over "routine" stuff, not sure why.

Feels like the Kavanaugh situation all over again. She magically only reports the issue to a pro-Hillary, anti-Trump rep and her lawyer just so happened to be at Hillary campaign fundraisers with that same rep.

Surtur
Brett Kavanaugh is an awful man because he had the audacity to get upset over being publicly labeled a gang rapist. Psshhh, who does that?

All those other judges? Would be stoic as f*ck if called a gang rapist and accused of running rape gangs.

Robtard

Surtur
Yeah you've posted the damage control. If it's so routine there was no need to lie.

Robtard
^ A Trumper complaining about lying and misinformation. Zero self-awareness. Too funny.

Surtur
^Leftist who suddenly is indifferent to lies.

Robtard
"Alleged" lies. Not proven to be true as fact.

Unlike Trump who outright contradicted (aka lied) what the transcript he himself released a day later and Trumpers went "meh".

dadudemon
HYG:

Let's look at the actual Standard Operating Procedure to see what this whistleblower did wrong for Whistblower reporting for people in the intelligence community:

First Step:

Second Step:

Third Step:

Escalation Step:

So what really happened? Maguire determined that this was not urgent (not noteworthy to address because it isn't and it is even outside the scope of the intelligence community (the whistleblower is overstepping bounds to "get Trump"wink) and didn't forward it on.

So here's the the whistleblower did: contact the committee, directly. Under no direction or instruction from Maguire.

This whistleblower did not follow the proper SOP. They wanted to cause a mess because of partisan bias.

Here's more about the proprietariness of the whistleblower's actions:

And pro-whistleblower people go on to say that it wasn't criminal but they would/should be fired. So either this person should be fired for improper conduct (which probably will result in credential and clearance revocation: forever) or this person should be criminally prosecuted and fired. That's how bad this is.

Did you know it took 7 minutes for me to find this article to prove my point? The google search results are so skewed in favor of the whistleblower that you cannot actually find a summary of the actual SOP. You find lots of pro-Dem and anti-Trump hits. But not the actual case and actual SOP. Don't tell me there is no media bias.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/09/22/whistleblower-complaint-has-congress-trump-an-impasse-heres-what-law-says/

Surtur
"Alleged" lies. Not proven to be true as fact.

Unlike Trump who outright contradicted (aka lied) what the transcript he himself released a day later and Trumpers went "meh".

They admitted to it and tried to spin it. So it's proven.

Robtard
They admitted to it and tried to spin it. So it's proven.

*Citation Needed*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.