Federal Judge orders DOJ to Charge McCabe or Drop Investigation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

Surtur
IMO they won't have the balls to do it, but I hope I'm wrong.

BrolyBlack
Did you know that not a single person from the Obama DOJ and subsequent holdovers inthe Trump admin have been charged with anything as of yet, even though clearly they broke many laws. Yet everyone around Trump has been charged.

Robtard
If they drop the charges it's because they know there's nothing there and it's just been a distraction to take some heat off Trump.

BrolyBlack
The IG said he lied to the FBI and Congress, thats a crime in the books

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
If they drop the charges it's because they know there's nothing there and it's just been a distraction to take some heat off Trump.

But isn't the point of a probe to dig up evidence?

I mean, if they had enough to file charges, what's the point of a probe?

Robtard
Not the first time an investigation was told to wrap up and make the case/point because it seemingly was taking too long.

Personally, I don't care either way. Investigate McCabe for another 15months.

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
Not the first time an investigation was told to wrap up and make the case/point because it seemingly was taking too long.

Personally, I don't care either way. Investigate McCabe for another 15months.

I don't care much either, tbh. I just get really suspicious when judge's intervene, because they seem to do it a lot in politics. Block this, gag order that.

If you had a corrupt judge on your side, you could pretty much get away with murder, the way it seems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.