Galactus vs Morrison JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft

MrMind
JLA gets their anuses torn in half

Adam Grimes
Kyle solos.

carver9
Smdh

panthergod
Between the Lasso of Truth, Jonn TP, Flashs speed steal and GLs constructs, Galactus gets humbled. And if not, Supes divebombs him into submission.

Mr Master
In seriousness ... what's the difference between mid/high heralds of Marvel and DC?

Normal Big G would effortlessly stomp the likes of a Hercules - a Gladiator - a Magneto - etc ...

Yet, I notice many threads akin to this one.

Is normal Superman that powerful? Honestly I don't know? I thought Gladiator was his counter-part.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Galactus annihilates

Panthergod is a troll

No construct from Hal or Kyle is holding Galactus

abhilegend
A construct from Kyle held Solaris after all.

Diesldude
JLA stomps.

Up Up and away superman Solos.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Mr Master
In seriousness ... what's the difference between mid/high heralds of Marvel and DC?

Normal Big G would effortlessly stomp the likes of a Hercules - a Gladiator - a Magneto - etc ...

Is normal Superman that powerful? Honestly I don't know? I thought Gladiator was his counter-part. An almost totally drained superman destroyed a planet just by jumping off of it towards a sun lightyears away.

TheHulkster
Took him more than 50 jumps to destroy it.

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulkster

Let's not forget the pile of Supermen that jumped on this same planet before him.

abhilegend
Took him more than 50 jumps to destroy it. Originally posted by carver9
Let's not forget the pile of Supermen that jumped on this same planet before him.
laughing out loud

Oh you ignorant, sweet children.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by carver9

thumb up

abhilegend
thumb up
Mind posting where the planet was damaged before Superman destroyed it?

Diesldude

This isn't even your idea lol. I first brought it up as a joke and you fell for it and ran with it like I knew one of you 2 would have done.

Here is why it doesn't matter how many supermen tried before him. When WF brought in the real superman, he offered to have him stay on the planet forever. If the planet was made unstable why would WF make this offer knowing that the planet is about to break apart? Because the planet was stable. If it wasn't WF can make it stable. But the fact of the matter is, WF offered to have superman live out his life on that planet and he would never have done that if the planet was unstable.
So the planet was 100% intact after all those jumps by all those supermen.

Did you count? 50 jumps?
If all those other superman couldn't destabilize the planet with all those jumps what are mere 50 jumps going to do? And how many of them were jumps and not flight? he was too weak to escape the planet's gravitational pull. Once he could no longer fly he resorted to jumping. Then you have to consider a planet's gravitational pull. Unless completely obliterated, the gravity keeps the planet together and stable.

Another thing to consider, if it wasn't, superman would have realized this and would have tried to destroy the planet instead of jumping off.

Next excuse?

carver9
Diesldude, your post didnt make one bit of sense.

Diesldude
Diesldude, your post didnt make one bit of sense.

I bet all your grade school teachers are in psychiatric care and on suicide watch.

Must of been hard growing up with nothing making sense for you. now I feel terrible for all the carver bashing i have done since i joined. my sincerest condolences bro.

Diesldude
Here is carver stealing my idea.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16986165& amp;highlight=Supermen+userid%3A129892#post1698616

MrMind
don't feel bad, he brought it upon himself

by being carver

carver9
Show me where he said that planet is sufficient for Superman to live.

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind

by being carver

Lol... you are so weird.

carver9
There's a cosmic garden ON THE OTHER SIDE with food for you.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/43748415/SmartSelect_20191004-000007_Chrome.jpg.html

Maybe I missed something. Show me that scan Diesldude.

Diesldude
There's a cosmic garden ON THE OTHER SIDE with food for you.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/43748415/SmartSelect_20191004-000007_Chrome.jpg.html

Maybe I missed something. Show me that scan Diesldude.

Of the planet, if the planet was unstable, why tell him to go there and live out his life?

It can't be anywhere else because per WF, He can't leave the planet, and if he tries he will die in space and drift back to the planet.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by Diesldude
I bet all your grade school teachers are in psychiatric care and on suicide watch.

Must of been hard growing up with nothing making sense for you. now I feel terrible for all the carver bashing i have done since i joined. my sincerest condolences bro. thumb up I thought NemeBro explained it clearly, Planets arent like a stone you might find on the ground, Whose integrity you can slowly weaken by beating it with a hammer until it shatters. It just a basic physics, I don't know why Carver, HUlkster just can't grasp it

NemeBro
They're trolling you guys. It's why neither one of them engaged with my post when I made it, to do so would expose how weak the assertion that the planet was already damaged is and would prevent them from using the assertion to troll you guys. Carver isn't very smart in general but he's been trolling for a while now and he understands that much. It's basic trolling 101.

With that said, why is a feat that occurred literally over a decade after Morrison's JLA was written being used in a thread featuring them?

TheHulkster
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
thumb up I thought NemeBro explained it clearly, Planets arent like a stone you might find on the ground, Whose integrity you can slowly weaken by beating it with a hammer until it shatters. It just a basic physics, I don't know why Carver, HUlkster just can't grasp it

Basic physics would tell you that it's impossible for a 225 pound humanoid to shatter a planet by jumping. You can't start picking and choosing to reach for real world science in the comic book world full of rubber science.

The writer stressed him repeatedly jumping from the same axis for a reason. Posters attempting to cite real world science in comic battle debates have commonly been ridiculed.

Diesldude
Originally posted by MrMind

by being carver thumb up

TheHulkster
Originally posted by NemeBro
They're trolling you guys. It's why neither one of them engaged with my post when I made it, to do so would expose how weak the assertion that the planet was already damaged is and would prevent them from using the assertion to troll you guys. Carver isn't very smart in general but he's been trolling for a while now and he understands that much. It's basic trolling 101.

With that said, why is a feat that occurred literally over a decade after Morrison's JLA was written being used in a thread featuring them?

I just did.

Diesldude
Originally posted by NemeBro

With that said, why is a feat that occurred literally over a decade after Morrison's JLA was written being used in a thread featuring them? this is true, there is a cutoff.

qwertyuiop1998
Basic physics would tell you that it's impossible for a 225 pound humanoid to shatter a planet by jumping. You can't start picking and choosing to reach for real world science in the comic book world full of rubber science.

The writer stressed him repeatedly jumping from the same axis for a reason. Posters attempting to cite real world science in comic battle debates have commonly been ridiculed. So, According to your logic, Your "weaken a planet by consistently jumping" also is false Lol, Because it was still based on basic physics, Same words to you: You can't start picking and choosing.
And you talking about comics, I just asking you a simple question: Where did the comics stated the planet was unstable? No, Through the arc the comics only stated Superman shattered a planet

AlbertoJohnAvil
just wanna point out Galactus manhandles the team effortlessly

NemeBro
The writer stressed him repeatedly jumping from the same axis for a reason. Posters attempting to cite real world science in comic battle debates have commonly been ridiculed. The "same axis" line is directly succeeded by Superman by the line "and this time (...) he falls even shorter than the last", before noting that the "rut deepens". The axis is referring to the path Superman's leaps are taking around the Earth's axis, and the rut being the superficial damage along the surface. Nowhere does it state that the integrity of the planet is weakening, and if you're insinuating it is go ahead and provide a scan proving so.

As we see from the issue later, there isn't a single crack that can be seen on the planet:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11137/111379460/6891132-rco004_1554280018.jpg

So to recap, at no point is it directly stated that the planet is falling apart with every jump, and nowhere after the fifty leaps nor after the World Forger's slam do we see any noticeable damage when looking at the planet as a whole. So you claim that Superman's prior jumps weakened the planet? Have fun proving it, but you're never going to be able to because nothing in the text or art states such to be the case, and until it does I'm going to assume that the planet Superman was on operates like a planet, which is to say that it doesn't start to crumble when the equivalent of a meteorite smashes into a mountain.

Your argument is dumb. I of course know you and carver are just trolling and won't quit making your retard posts, but I'm not making this post for your benefit. I'm making it to concisely nip this troll assertion in the bud for everyone else to see in the hope that no one responds to this brainless assertion again.

On topic, Galactus should win, and this feat we're talking about isn't even relevant to the Superman in this thread.

Galan007
Nem's right on all fronts.

And like he said: the showing isn't relevant to the version of Superman in this thread anyway... So stop arguing about it like it even f*cking matters here. Way too many reports have been generated as a result of this.

Move on.

Juntai

Is normal Superman that powerful? Honestly I don't know? I thought Gladiator was his counter-part. Superman's bottom end of his power is a peer to the herald tier because hanging on Earth is what he wishes to do, because a large part of him is average man Clark Kent so he values himself an Earthling.

When he pours it on, he's higher than galaxy level and sometimes universal and up level threats, which comprise a large chunk of his rogues gallery - from Mxy, to Darkseid, to Brainiac, to Doomsday etc. It's not uncommon for him to make complete effortless work of trans tier characters, nor to absolutely wreck pantheon gods and high level cosmics.

panthergod

Is normal Superman that powerful? Honestly I don't know? I thought Gladiator was his counter-part.

Superman has been able to jump far beyond Gladiator level since Red Glass/DoS.

No Limits-OWAW solidified that he's sky-father class in physical stats/EP and combat when all out.

panthergod
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Galactus annihilates

Panthergod is a troll

No construct from Hal or Kyle is holding Galactus
Dont mention my name unprompted again, fool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.