H'el vs Death Seed Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
H'el (H'el on Earth) vs DSS

Who wins?

carver9
Sentry

Magnon
H'el

MrMind
good fight, undecided yet

H'el seems more versatile and arguably more powerful and stronger, the fact that he's physically superior to Superman (who bench pressed the weight of the earth for 5 days straight with no sweat), is more impressive than halting a Celestial's decent

but Sentry is so unkillable in that form

Stoic
Sentry.

DarkSaint85
Hel keeps sending him to the Sun.

JBL THE GREAT
Sentry.

MrMind
Bump

Diesldude

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Sentry.

TheHulkster
Sentry

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hel keeps sending him to the Sun.

Stoic
Sentry tentacle rape kills him. One of these 2 can die. Sentry is a construct that can't die.

BruceSkywalker
bob takes care of business

SquallX

MrMind
good point, H'el shrinks sentry then steps on him, sentry reforms so H'el steps on him again, so on and so forth

until H'el gets bored so he sends Sentry to the sun

SquallX
Originally posted by MrMind
good point, H'el shrinks sentry then steps on him, sentry reforms so H'el steps on him again, so on and so forth

until H'el gets bored so he sends Sentry to the sun

And that was just one of the many ways he could beat Sentry.

Adam Grimes
H'el scans Bob's mind and makes him see a giant worm for an easy self bfr.

ShadowFyre
That's his awesome move? Shrinking a guy with molecular manipulation? Who doesent need a body? Who can create other constructs and beings with his mind? As well as when he mindwiped everyone in Marvel to forget he exists? (Unless that got retconned?)

Hel eventually loses due to no way to put him down for more than a couple seconds. DSS can't be hurt physically so wouldn't matter if you shrank him or blew him up.

MrMind
h'el via summoning space worm

https://i.imgflip.com/3xl6tn.jpg

Senor Cage
H'el.

Stoic

Senor Cage
Molecule man was kinda weak when facing Sentry.

MrMind
Voidtry feats don't transfer to deathtry

BrolyBlack
Hel spoofs on Trollberto

tkitna
Originally posted by MrMind
Voidtry feats don't transfer to deathtry

Why? Its the same character.

Stoic
Originally posted by tkitna
Why? Its the same character.

Actually it's Bob with a massive experience spike. H'el would choose the better part of valor in this battle, and flee. If not, DS Sentry would destroy him.

tkitna
Actually it's Bob with a massive experience spike. H'el would choose the better part of valor in this battle, and flee. If not, DS Sentry would destroy him.

Understood, its Bob with a different mindset, but its still Bob. Why take away feats?

DarkSaint85
Aren't his powers dependent on his mindset though?

Stoic
They are, and in this case they're ascended. DS Sentry knew the depths of his powers.

Adam Grimes
But he still didn't use MM ever again.

Sin I AM
Other than beating Thor (which He'l could do) what else did DS do? I honestly cant remember the arc

carver9
Assisted in overpowering power that every single super human on the planet couldn't stop. That ft is beyond anything H'el has done.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Other than beating Thor (which He'l could do) what else did DS do? I honestly cant remember the arc He got owned by a giant sand worm.

Stoic
Other than beating Thor (which He'l could do) what else did DS do? I honestly cant remember the arc

He can't die, because he isn't a real entity. He's a solidified concept.

Originally posted by Insane Titan
He got owned by a giant sand worm.

He allowed for that to happen. His job as well as his message was clear. Plot took care of the rest.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by carver9
Assisted in overpowering power that every single super human on the planet couldn't stop. That ft is beyond anything H'el has done. Do you happen to remember that issue number? 🤔

Insane Titan

Stoic

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Assisted in overpowering power that every single super human on the planet couldn't stop. That ft is beyond anything H'el has done.

Well depends how much he contributed.

Spotters don't contribute as much as the guy who's actually doing the lifting.

LordofBrooklyn

"FLEE?"

NEVER, GAMMITE!!!

Sin I AM
My point was that the next time we see Sentry he/it was neither dead, or injured. The Sentry in any form, and the Void are only solidified concept beings. Bob has the ability to make all of creation forget that the Sentry ever existed. The worms were clearly a means for the writers to have Sentry exit stage. They had no effect on him/it.

Where'd you get that from? Conceptual being?

Stoic
The Sentry and the Void are solidified thought constructs. They can't die because they aren't truly alive. This was something that Owen noticed when he fought the Sentry. This is also why the Sentry can come back from what appeared to be his total destruction. If you have doubts, just go back and read the books that he's in. If Bob believes that nothing can hurt the Sentry, the Sentry construct will overcome it. This particular Sentry was above pain and death.

Sin I AM
No I mean where is this stated

Adam Grimes
Enzeru: Secret Origins #4.

MrMind
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Enzeru: Secret Origins #4.

laughing out loud is that the same issue where TOAA beats JK Rollings

tkitna

Flew Thor to another galaxy so fast that Thors body almost came apart, telekinesis with parts from a spaceship or something and stopping Thors hammer mid flight, created sand giants, ripped his own face off for the hell of hit, reformed instantly after Thor bashed his skull in with a hammer hit to the back of the head, matched or exceeded the strength of every earth bound hero combined and amped with Hulks gamma radiation.

Probably missing something.

Stoic

The Sentry has always been a figment of Robert's imagination. You begin to understand this when you take it from the psychological perspective of a fictionalized character with Robert's physical condition. He has schizophrenia, which results from either being born with a damaged amygdala (Limbic system disorder), or having it damaged by a severe blow to the head. In real life, people without super powers that enable them to bend reality like in Robert's case, have days that they believe things are happening that a normal person without this condition can see past. In Robert's case he can't, and thus his imagination becomes reality. The Void, and the Sentry are examples of this.

Insane Titan

Stoic

Enzeru

My point was that the next time we see Sentry he/it was neither dead, or injured. The Sentry in any form, and the Void are only solidified concept beings. Bob has the ability to make all of creation forget that the Sentry ever existed. The worms were clearly a means for the writers to have Sentry exit stage. They had no effect on him/it.

Where'd you get that from? Conceptual being?

The Sentry and the Void are solidified thought constructs. They can't die because they aren't truly alive. This was something that Owen noticed when he fought the Sentry. This is also why the Sentry can come back from what appeared to be his total destruction. If you have doubts, just go back and read the books that he's in. If Bob believes that nothing can hurt the Sentry, the Sentry construct will overcome it. This particular Sentry was above pain and death.

https://i.imgur.com/kglzyJA.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Qizi8s1.jpg

That's rather basic Sentry knowledge. You're welcome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.