Third Form Frieza vs Namek Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Third Form Frieza vs Vegeta (in his last zenkai)

Who wins

Ridley_Prime
Probably Vegeta.

Galan007
I'd *assume* Vegeta would be more powerful, but it's next to impossible to say for sure.

By all implications he was definitely > Nailccolo, but then so was third form Freeza. /shrug

Jmanghan
Wouldn't his last zenkai be after he was wished back by the dragon? Or would that not count?

juggerman
He didn't get a zenkai there. Zenkai's come from near death not death death

Jmanghan
Originally posted by juggerman
He didn't get a zenkai there. Zenkai's come from near death not death death Does it not matter that he took a life-ending beating from Frieza?

Why is it specifically near-death and not beat-to-shit?

Galan007
https://i.imgur.com/9lgYPm6.jpg

juggerman
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Does it not matter that he took a life-ending beating from Frieza?

Why is it specifically near-death and not beat-to-shit?

I assume they go by the old adage "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger". Most people don't know that the next line is "....but what kills you doesn't make you anything but dead."

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd *assume* Vegeta would be more powerful, but it's next to impossible to say for sure.

By all implications he was definitely > Nailccolo, but then so was third form Freeza. /shrug Do we even know how much more powerful Vegeta becomes after his Krillin Zenkai?

Galan007
Nope.

As mentioned, the only implication is that he became > Nailccolo.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Galan007
Nope.

As mentioned, the only implication is that he became > Nailccolo. I'd say Vegeta would lose in that case, there's no reason to believe that he went from being way below second-form Frieza to being above third-form Frieza.

Maybe he got a massive Zenkai boost, but since Vegeta was unable to push 1% 4th form Frieza in any way, I'd say third form is above his paygrade.

excuse my grammar, I haven't slept.

StiltmanFTW
Go to sleep thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.