Immortal Hulk vs Fortress Key

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Can he lift the fortress key from All Star Superman.

carver9
Easily

xJLxKing
Initially...helllllll NO. He is weaker than Savage Hulk

Overtime, yeah sure

carver9
Even IF that was true, Savage Hulk can easily do it as well. Based off fts, FIXIT can do it.

xJLxKing
I disagree

Adam Grimes
Lmao

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I disagree

We already knew that.

carver9
Fixit threw a Pyramid at the Avengers as if he had a baseball in his hand. I feel confident he can easily lift this key. We would have to ignore ALL of Hulks showings for anyone to think he cant lift this with extreme ease. Let's not lowball.

-K-M-

-K-M-

carver9
Cant quite KM...

Wonderman wasnt the only one to catch it. Even if he was, it still doesnt take away from the ft. Why wasnt it a full scale pyramid?

carver9
It was even said to be a pyramid...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59300/3369900-throws%20pyramid.jpg

-K-M-

-K-M-
Originally posted by carver9
It was even said to be a pyramid...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59300/3369900-throws%20pyramid.jpg

What does that have to do with anything? Pyramids range in size

But I’m fairly confident he only threw a portion of the pyramid

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-U0sYMhXdr6I/WdONeUuZfQI/AAAAAAAAbBw/pKl642nDDbkn2sP9djwYe6bYufTt2s3XACHMYCw/s1600/RCO013.jpg

Badabing
Let's not lowball. Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Lmao

carver9
@KM...

I feel certain that is drawer error because we can see the edges of the pyramid not broken off. Trying to figure out how you can tell this pyramid is smaller than the average pyramid. Also, I think we need proof that it isnt a solid pyramid.

-K-M-

carver9
Then you're wrong. Right after Fixit throws the Pyramid and Wonderman toss it back, he charge Fixit, pushing him backwards from the spot he threw the Pyramid and nothing was there. It was the entire Pyramid.

Yep, it was solid.

Stoic
It was a building fashioned to look like an ancient pyramid. If you take scans prior to the Hulk lifting it, we see that it was quite modern.

The Hulk can easily lift several billion tons. Forum rules at one time stated that the Hulk begins any challenge sufficiently angry. He'd be able to not only lift it, but throw it as well.

-K-M-

-K-M-
Originally posted by Stoic
It was a building fashioned to look like an ancient pyramid. If you take scans prior to the Hulk lifting it, we see that it was quite modern.

The Hulk can easily lift several billion tons. Forum rules at one time stated that the Hulk begins any challenge sufficiently angry. He'd be able to not only lift it, but throw it as well.

Yeah it was based on the Luxor which supports my point

DarkSaint85
Pyramid is pyramid.

That's what I'm getting, lmao.

JBL THE GREAT
Easily Easily is correct, but did you also notice the (Barely) in the poll? The Op wants it to be (Barely) in case people say yes. Smh..lol

BrolyBlack
You are so easily triggered, Mr. Lost my Password

MrMind
Originally posted by JBL THE GREAT
Easily is correct, but did you also notice the (Barely) in the poll? The Op wants it to be (Barely) in case people say yes. Smh..lol

Oh no!!! My ma marvel....

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You are so easily triggered, Mr. Lost my Password Why would you insert the word (barely) in the poll? A non-bias poll would have looked like this.. 1.easily lift it. 2. Barely lift it. 3. Fail to lift it.

Putinbot1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.