Gladiator vs Silver Surfer in speed and battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
1) Reed Richards once measured Glads speed as being 100 times the speed of light, is this faster than SS speed or less.

2) An out right battle between the two, no bff and Surfer is not allowed to use the radiation that depowers Glass, can SS find another way to defeat him?

lawest9
Excuse the misspelled words, blasted spell check kicked in, that should read.........BFR.and GLADS.

h1a8
Without weakness exploitation Gladiator stomps Surfer.

lawest9
Which was why I removed it because I felt that weakness exploitation would make the fight too easy for Surfer, but many of you have been saying for a long time that SS have so many ways of beating you because of the versatility that the PC gives him.

lawest9
Bump

Stoic
Surfer is both faster in terms of travel speed and he would defeat Gladiator without the need to exploit his vulnerabilities. Surfer moved in excess of a light year in less than a second. This is orders of magnitude faster than 100x the speed of light. Surfer can amp to the point that the Hulk was busting his hands while punching him. Although that was an alternate universe version of both characters, it's not the only instance that the Surfer appeared dominant. It also happened during the Exiles, so I'd imagine it being more or less the same across the board, but it's arguable.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
Surfer is both faster in terms of travel speed and he would defeat Gladiator without the need to exploit his vulnerabilities. Surfer moved in excess of a light year in less than a second. This is orders of magnitude faster than 100x the speed of light. Surfer can amp to the point that the Hulk was busting his hands while punching him. Although that was an alternate universe version of both characters, it's not the only instance that the Surfer appeared dominant. It also happened during the Exiles, so I'd imagine it being more or less the same across the board, but it's arguable.
Gladiator moved across galaxies in between blink of an eye. That's far better than any speed feat from Surfer. Also Gladiator made a highly amped Galactus bleed in an alternate reality as well, who no sold surfer and oneshot killed Surfer.

In a fight? Split most likely these days. Both are impressive these days.

carver9
Wtf

abhilegend
ermm

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
Gladiator moved across galaxies in between blink of an eye. That's far better than any speed feat from Surfer. Also Gladiator made a highly amped Galactus bleed in an alternate reality as well, who no sold surfer and oneshot killed Surfer.

In a fight? Split most likely these days. Both are impressive these days.

I did mention that it's arguable. I wasn't aware of the Gladiator speed feat that had him crossing those distances. Surfer did outpace the destruction of a multiverse though. Perhaps they're too fast to really gauge which one is actually faster? The Surfer with amps should be able to at least break even, but then again Thanos did mention that Kal was the most dangerous of the Annihilators. Something to think on at least.

celeyhyga17
http://imgur.com/a/wTIah3O

abhilegend
I did mention that it's arguable. I wasn't aware of the Gladiator speed feat that had him crossing those distances. Surfer did outpace the destruction of a multiverse though. Perhaps they're too fast to really gauge which one is actually faster? The Surfer with amps should be able to at least break even, but then again Thanos did mention that Kal was the most dangerous of the Annihilators. Something to think on at least.
Surfer traveled back in time to outrun the destruction of the multiverse but couldn't. He hid in a tear in reality. L

lawest9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Surfer traveled back in time to outrun the destruction of the multiverse but couldn't. He hid in a tear in reality. L 🤣🤣🤣

h1a8

Alternative versions are not usuable for ANY EVIDENCE.
Flight speed and fighting speed are two different things.
How would Surfer beat Gladiator without using weakness exploitation?

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
Alternative versions are not usuable for ANY EVIDENCE.
Flight speed and fighting speed are two different things.
How would Surfer beat Gladiator without using weakness exploitation?

Amplifying his power to the point that Galactus believes that he'd rival him in power is how.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.