The Day you became an Admin on KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
Ban BrolyBlack immediately and require anyone wanting to create a new account to have to pass a math test so BrolyBlack couldn't create a new account because BrolyBlack is super stupid and he can't even pee straight into the toilet. Because he's stupid like an idiot peepee moron. uhuh

Then I would ban Robtard and post a sticky in every sub-forum that only read, "F*ck you, Robtard!"

Then I would unban Robtard after one day. Apologize that I banned him. And then when people start talking about the ban with Robtard, I'd ban him again. But I'd wait until the convo got really lively before banning him. Hopefully, right in the middle of a lengthy post he was typing so when he hits submit, it says, "You have been banned because you like poopthings."

I would name the admin account: TheDudeMan

Then I would ban Surtur until he admitted - on a recorded video posted to the internet - he faps to tranpronz.

Edit - I would rename the Jaden 2.0 account to just Jaden.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by dadudemon

Edit - I would rename the Jaden 2.0 account to just Jaden.

Completely unacceptable.

Eternal Idol
First, I fix the broken editing and quote features, and uncensor curse words.

Next, I'd breathe some new life into KMC. I'd update the look and format of the main page, and add some sleek new user-friendly skins for the forum. Get some dedicated writers to pump out fresh movie articles that will encourage more traffic and get KMC back on the map.

If possible, I would send emails to registered users and encourage more of them to return to check out the updates. Unban them all and give them a clean slate.

samhain
I'd join Raz on his mystery island.

Bentley
I'd turn the forum into a pokemon community

Putinbot1
I'd masturbate furiously as I banned everyone but me and turned off the ability for new members to join. This site would then become a blog about my spiritual quest for enlightenment and how I learnt to control my orgasms through tantric yoga!

snowdragon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I'd masturbate furiously as I banned everyone but me and turned off the ability for new members to join. This site would then become a blog about my spiritual quest for enlightenment and how I learnt to control my orgasms through tantric yoga!

Like a normal day for you minus the bannings? eek!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by snowdragon
Like a normal day for you minus the bannings? eek! Hadn't looked at it like that! You're right! thumb up laughing

StiltmanFTW
lol like Galan

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Unban them all

https://tinyurl.com/y3ucyaqj

Putinbot1
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
lol like Galan brilliant! thumb up laughing

Eternal Idol
https://tinyurl.com/y3ucyaqj
laughing out loud

Spammers and trolls can still be rebanned, but I often wonder how many quality posters KMC lost due to heavy-handed moderators.

StiltmanFTW
WrathfulDwarf is considered the worst.

Other mods (especially the current ones that are still active) were/are quite lenient.

Surtur

Putinbot1
WrathfulDwarf is considered the worst.

Other mods (especially the current ones that are still active) were/are quite lenient. Storm was the worst, fancied hee like mad but she was the worst.

dadudemon
First, I fix the broken editing and quote features, and uncensor curse words.

Next, I'd breathe some new life into KMC. I'd update the look and format of the main page, and add some sleek new user-friendly skins for the forum. Get some dedicated writers to pump out fresh movie articles that will encourage more traffic and get KMC back on the map.

If possible, I would send emails to registered users and encourage more of them to return to check out the updates. Unban them all and give them a clean slate.

This is the most legitimate plan I have read in all these years. I'd volunteer to be one of your movie reviewers.

Okay, make it happen.

Note: I noticed that chat tends to kill forums. Everyone just goes to the chat and the more well-written and thought-out posts don't get made. I was, at first, liking the idea of a forum chat. But then I saw what it did to the traffic on Bardock's forum.

Impediment

Eternal Idol
This is the most legitimate plan I have read in all these years. I'd volunteer to be one of your movie reviewers.

Okay, make it happen.

Note: I noticed that chat tends to kill forums. Everyone just goes to the chat and the more well-written and thought-out posts don't get made. I was, at first, liking the idea of a forum chat. But then I saw what it did to the traffic on Bardock's forum.
Thanks, DDM. I agree that chat is a distraction and kills forum activity.

Even if I were admin, though, I'm not tech savvy enough to do make all the changes I'd like to myself.

dadudemon
Thanks, DDM. I agree that chat is a distraction and kills forum activity.

thumb up

Even if I were admin, though, I'm not tech savvy enough to do make all the changes I'd like to myself.

Don't worry, you didn't have to clarify this to me. I know you're stupid. peaches

Seriously, just get a co-admin who is savvy enough to do it for you. All good bosses hire people that are smarter than they are. Be the idea guy and have a techy do the rest.

Bashar Teg
I would delete the private messaging feature. I believe that would clear up many problems here; from e-gangs to child predators.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I would delete the private messaging feature. I believe that would clear up many problems here; from e-gangs to child predators. Good god yes, private messages only to mods and from mods.

Robtard
Wouldn't do much now with the variety and ease of messaging apps.

LordGod
These are pipe dreams guys.

Fact is that Raz is never going to update the forums, or do any fixes, unless he absolutely -has to- just to keep things running..... NEVER.

Most he'll do is throw a mod tag on a few more people and call it good, but I don't even think this place needs more mods does it?

Robtard
It needs Whirly as a mod for sure.

Eternal Idol
thumb up

Don't worry, you didn't have to clarify this to me. I know you're stupid. peaches

Seriously, just get a co-admin who is savvy enough to do it for you. All good bosses hire people that are smarter than they are. Be the idea guy and have a techy do the rest.
Wise ass laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Wouldn't do much now with the variety and ease of messaging apps. This is so true, needs you as a mod more than me. I'm 4 months from becoming a dad for the fifth time in 34 years. Yours are growing up and you will be free soon. laughing

shiv
I would win the lottery... I'm thinking something like 200 Million... and finance a Live Action Comic Book Versus Forum... For Teh Lolz!!!!

Travel would be subsidized The Live Comic Book Versus Forum would stream Free for Longtime Forum Members PPV for everyone on Netflix, Etc. Videos would be free to view for active members new to the forum on their six month anniversary or something.

Participants would have full usage rights of their content after about 6 weeks or something but would have to share any ad revenue with the site for the first 12 weeks.

Participants would of course recieve a share in site earnings at all times.

shiv
I'd probably open up the live in-character combat to the movie, anime, versus forums... + a few non versus forums.

Surtur
I would delete the private messaging feature. I believe that would clear up many problems here; from e-gangs to child predators.

LOL! You still think people conspire against you? Giggle.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
LOL! You still think people conspire against you? Giggle.

Going to let you in on a little secret/not secret, there's a page on KMC (I forget the link off the top of my head) that shows who is actively PMing.

eg So if you and I were PMing and circle jerking, another person on that page would see that.

Surtur
That's cool, but people aren't conspiring against this guy via PM.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Storm was the worst, fancied hee like mad but she was the worst.

Careful, my friend:

Two years of KMC absence are nothing and she retains her global-level powers.

Galan007
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Say one day you logged in and you were the KMC admin, what would you do with it? What's the first thing you would do? Figure out a way to give the power to someone else, and gtfo. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Who would you pick?

Bada?

Galan007
Whirly. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Oh, that'd be fun.

Surtur
*does the harlem shake*

StiltmanFTW
^ laughing out loud

Yes, that's what the entire KMC would be like with Whirly in charge...

steverules_2

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Galan007
Whirly. thumb up Thank you for your faith in me Galan. thumb up laughing

Flyattractor

StiltmanFTW
Yes thumb up

Impediment
Why are people complaining about the PM system?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Impediment
Why are people complaining about the PM system?

PVS is still paranoid that we have PM parties about him because he forgot that he's irrelevant again.

Surtur
He is legit convinced that the only possible reason people could make fun of him is due to coordinated private messaging between members.

Adorable.

Bashar Teg
sorry, gang. didn't mean to trigger your impotent rage syndrome again smile

Surtur
^fee fee's

Bashar Teg
"no u, etc". how clever smilethumb up

Surtur
"No u" must be clever, otherwise why would you use it so much? smile

https://media.giphy.com/media/laUY2MuoktHPy/giphy.gif

dadudemon
sorry, gang. didn't mean to trigger your impotent rage syndrome again smile

Me: That guy...super weird and paranoid. And has a creepy obsession about what people may or may not privately say about him.

You: HAHA! OMG! I TOTES TRIGGERED YOU! GOTEM SO GOOOOOD!

Me: facepalm

Surtur
T4JcOZJi5JQ

gold slorg
i would give someone the credentails for 200 USDs for which I would get goot PC case and Edifier speakers

Bashar Teg
I would do the same, except I would donate all proceeds to the 'Impotent Rage Research Foundation' and 'Save the Incels'

Silent Master
Translation: You would use it to pay for your therapy.

Flyattractor
Bashy don't need therapy. He smokes the Pot.

And if I was Admin.. What Would I DO?!

Hmmmm....

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master
Translation: You would use it to pay for your therapy.

haermm

awesome

Flyattractor
If I Admined KMC I would make All Mod Positions a temp position and bring it back to being a True Volanter Job again. None of this Modtatership for Life BullShit.

I support Term Limits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.