China Backing off the NBA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rockydonovang

Surtur
I wonder if the NBA will now allow players to speak freely about what is going on?

I would imagine China is doing this hoping it all goes away so one would think they are hoping the NBA doesn't let their players make it an issue.

BrolyBlack
Snooze alert

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur
I wonder if the NBA will now allow players to speak freely about what is going on?

I would imagine China is doing this hoping it all goes away so one would think they are hoping the NBA doesn't let their players make it an issue.

I guess China likes money over standards, too.

They played a game of chicken with the US, and we blinked.

Surtur
Don't worry I'm sure from now on the NBA will keep its mouth shut about any social or political issues wink

Surtur
Originally posted by Surtur
Don't worry I'm sure from now on the NBA will keep its mouth shut about any social or political issues wink

NBA coach Steve Kerr brings up AR-15s to deflect question about Chinese human rights

Oh, so yeah I love that this exposed the hypocrisy and virtue signaling of these people.

Surtur
NBA cancels media access for teams in China so players don't have to answer Hong Kong questions

Wonder Man
China can reduce the military power of the world. Let them have their shot and trust them.

ares834
Trust China? Haha, **** no.

ShoutMan
In 1997, British handed over Hong Kong to China. China makes laws for Hong Kong

Flyattractor
Hong Kong Hope You Enjoyed Your Brief taste of Freedom. You are a Full on Commie Country NOW! RIP Hong Kong.

Stoic
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Snooze alert

I was thinking the same thing. Like does any one really care? No offense to the OP but sheesh, I began feeling like it might be quicker counting every brick used to build the Great Wall of China.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.