How is this a thing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Osf2khoDnoo

Specifically, Portland, Oregon, banning urinal's in a government owned building.

Tell me if I have the process right:

Politicians pass laws protecting gender neutrality, or some such.

Someone hatch's a scheme to sue the government, over having urinal's in government building, arguing urinal's are not gender neutral.

Government removes urinal from government building.

Is that about how it works?

It seems like there's an ever present, ridiculous arms race always going on, where people organized because they want something, Government wants something in return and gives them whatever they want (Quid pro quo for votes or money), and then someone sues based on these new laws. Rinse and repeat.

It's just so frustrating, because it's so predictable. It seems like EVERYONE is out to game the system, and no one is putting a stop to it.

jaden_2.0
Seems like the natural progression of dumbassery, victimhood and a litigious society. I for one welcome our inevitable enslavement by our future AI and robotic overlords.

Mindship
"Ask not what you can do for your country; ask what your country should do for you."
-- Sandy Snowflake

Next up: birth control made of Silly Putty, so all 616 genders can be accommodated.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Leftist Oppression on the Rise in the World!!! China takes a Stand against Internet Freedom! Portland takes a stand against Men's Bathrooms!

Osf2khoDnoo

Ahem!!!!!!!!!

Surtur
Originally posted by Mindship
"Ask not what you can do for your country; ask what your country should do for you."
-- Sandy Snowflake

Next up: birth control made of Silly Putty, so all 616 genders can be accommodated.

I always felt like people had the right to ask both what they can do for their country and what their country can do for them.

Badabing
Originally posted by cdtm
Osf2khoDnoo

Specifically, Portland, Oregon, banning urinal's in a government owned building.

Tell me if I have the process right:

Politicians pass laws protecting gender neutrality, or some such.

Someone hatch's a scheme to sue the government, over having urinal's in government building, arguing urinal's are not gender neutral.

Government removes urinal from government building.

Is that about how it works?

It seems like there's an ever present, ridiculous arms race always going on, where people organized because they want something, Government wants something in return and gives them whatever they want (Quid pro quo for votes or money), and then someone sues based on these new laws. Rinse and repeat.

It's just so frustrating, because it's so predictable. It seems like EVERYONE is out to game the system, and no one is putting a stop to it. I like it. Gives me more toilets to shove the heads of more SJWs into. thumb up

Surtur
What if a urinal self identifies as a toilet?

Badabing
Originally posted by Surtur
What if a urinal self identifies as a toilet? mmm

I can work with that. thumb up

Mindship
Originally posted by Surtur
I always felt like people had the right to ask both what they can do for their country and what their country can do for them. To an extent, I agree. My point in the 'quote' was that Identity Politics / Outrage Culture strikes me as self-absorption that's detrimental to the whole. E unum pluribus.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Badabing
I like it. Gives me more toilets to shove the heads of more SJWs into. thumb up

Why Bada gotta bully?

Badabing
Why Bada gotta bully? laughing out loud

I guess my fallback is violence when reason doesn't work.

StiltmanFTW
Ahem!!!!!!!!!

Nobody reads your posts, Fly.

BackFire
This is why I only pee on the side of buildings and bushes.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Badabing
laughing out loud

I guess my fallback is violence when reason doesn't work.

Bada is a Interweb Bully.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Nobody reads your posts, Fly.

You are so full of Hate for such a small container.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.