Fat Thor vs. DCEU Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Thor has Mjolnir and Stormbreaker

And has his morals off

Vs.

Aquaman
Flash
Cyborg
Black Manta
Armored Batman

*Arthur has his final trident
*David has his standard gear

Who wins

Adam Grimes
Thor.

BruceSkywalker
thor and he won't have much trouble

Josh_Alexander
I think Arthur would be the biggest threat here. But, as long as Arthur is inland, Thor is pretty much stomping.

Near a water source, Arthur would represent a more fair match, but would still ultimately succumb to the God of Thunder.

NotAllThatEvil
I think aquaman can solo.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I think Arthur would be the biggest threat here. But, as long as Arthur is inland, Thor is pretty much stomping.

Near a water source, Arthur would represent a more fair match, but would still ultimately succumb to the God of Thunder.

Even if Arthur brings the fight under water, we know Thor can survive for quite a long time without the need to breath and he can easily fry anything around him underwater with his lightning.

That said, Arthur is still probably the biggest threat if only because his trident might be the only weapon they have that can injure Thor. Well, that and maybe Manta's blades. That's a big IF though.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
Even if Arthur brings the fight under water, we know Thor can survive for quite a long time without the need to breath and he can easily fry anything around him underwater with his lightning.

That said, Arthur is still probably the biggest threat if only because his trident might be the only weapon they have that can injure Thor. Well, that and maybe Manta's blades. That's a big IF though.

If it's in shallow waters, I agree.

NotAllThatEvil

Loki's knife got thor in the first avengers. Manta's blades can almost certainly get him.

FrothByte
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Loki's knife got thor in the first avengers. Manta's blades can almost certainly get him.

Loki's knives are seemingly magical. Just because they hurt Thor doesn't mean Manta's will as well.

They also didn't seem to have any lasting effect on Thor, as he was perfectly fine a minute later.

FrothByte
If it's in shallow waters, I agree.

Why not in deep water?

Josh_Alexander
Why not in deep water?

I don't see how F.Thor is having a nice time in deep waters.

FrothByte
I don't see how F.Thor is having a nice time in deep waters.

Because he can still just easily fry Aquaman with his lightning in deep water.

Josh_Alexander

That's just massive BS. Do you care to back up your claims?

9jaboy

I wonder why Fat Thor never blasted Thanos for once in EG tbh knowing he was out of shape, whereas the first thing he did was to blast him in infinity war.

Putinbot1
Cyborg is being understood here as is Flash who is fast enough to move people out of the way of a thrown storm breaker, collect it and give it to Aquam to kill Thor with.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Cyborg is being understood here as is Flash who is fast enough to move people out of the way of a thrown storm breaker, collect it and give it to Aquam to kill Thor with.

No, flash trips and dies horribly

Phuck Ezra Miller

FrothByte
That's just massive BS. Do you care to back up your claims?

What do you need me to back up? That Fat Thor can generate lightning or that water is a good conductor of electricity?

FrothByte
Originally posted by 9jaboy
I wonder why Fat Thor never blasted Thanos for once in EG tbh knowing he was out of shape, whereas the first thing he did was to blast him in infinity war.

Because PIS. Thor, IM and Captain Marvel all had the opportunity to just stay in the air and bombard Thanos with long range shots. I was honestly disappointed with that last fight in Endgame, there were just so many stupid things happening. I had expected better from the Russo''s.

Josh_Alexander
What do you need me to back up? That Fat Thor can generate lightning or that water is a good conductor of electricity?

Thor has never casted lightning while fully submerged. And even if he can, does a lightning work the same way underwater?

Even if so, Fat Thor doesn't seem to use lightning a lot.

FrothByte
Thor has never casted lightning while fully submerged. And even if he can, does a lightning work the same way underwater?

Even if so, Fat Thor doesn't seem to use lightning a lot.

Thor can generate lighting from himself and nothing about water contradicts that. If you want to claim he can't do so while underwater that's up to you to prove.

A lightning bolt won't travel in a direct line under water but will instead spread out and electrocute anything near by as the water acts as a conductor.

Fat Thor doesn't use lightning as much as Ragnarok Thor but he still used it.

NotAllThatEvil
Loki's knives are seemingly magical. Just because they hurt Thor doesn't mean Manta's will as well.

They also didn't seem to have any lasting effect on Thor, as he was perfectly fine a minute later.

Where does it say his knives are magical? His schtick is all illusions. Sharp magic blades is their sister's domain

FrothByte
Where does it say his knives are magical? His schtick is all illusions. Sharp magic blades is their sister's domain

Blue light sometimes being emitted from the knives plus the fact the he seemingly conjures then from nowhere.

In any case, even if they weren't magical they would still be Asgardian made which doesn't automatically mean Atlantis blades can replicate their feats.

NotAllThatEvil
When the light?

Your right, but so far atlantean steel has better feats than asgardian metal.

FrothByte
When the light?

Your right, but so far atlantean steel has better feats than asgardian metal.

And what feats exactly do Atlantean weapons have that make them better than Asgardian?

As for the glowing daggers, minute 3:09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmSjmA3Btx0

NotAllThatEvil
You mean besides hurting Arthur, who shrugged off getting shot with a laser that blew up islands and being pelted across the city by a pissed off superman.

FrothByte
You mean besides hurting Arthur, who shrugged off getting shot with a laser that blew up islands and being pelted across the city by a pissed off superman.

So? That doesn't prove that Atlantean weapons are better than Asgardian weapons since Thor has better durability feats than Arthur. Surviving the Sokovia and Bifrost explosions without a scratch or getting blast by a neutron star for example. Valkyrie's spear tore through a Leviathan as well, something which none of IM's weapons could scratch.

In terms of feats, Thor is far more durable than Aquaman (especially when a grenade launcher knocked him down for a 10 count). So a blade that can injure Arthur may not necessarily be able to injure Thor.

NotAllThatEvil
The neutron star killed thor. He needed stormbreaker just to survive. And the bifrost is bit harder to quantify, being magic and all.

FrothByte
The neutron star killed thor. He needed stormbreaker just to survive. And the bifrost is bit harder to quantify, being magic and all.

He withstood it for minutes and was still functioning. The Sokovia explosion was strong enough to destroy an entire city-island and that left no mark on Thor. What has Aquaman done to prove he's more durable? Again, a grenade launcher knocked him out for a full 10 count. In comparison, even Loki stood right back up after taking an exploding arrow to the face.

Darth Thor
Because PIS. Thor, IM and Captain Marvel all had the opportunity to just stay in the air and bombard Thanos with long range shots. I was honestly disappointed with that last fight in Endgame, there were just so many stupid things happening. I had expected better from the Russo''s.

Tbf Cap Marvel had to get the Guantlet off him. So we can allow that one.

But yeah given Wanda handled Thanos, the others were kinda inconsistent.

NemeBro
Because PIS. Thor, IM and Captain Marvel all had the opportunity to just stay in the air and bombard Thanos with long range shots. I was honestly disappointed with that last fight in Endgame, there were just so many stupid things happening. I had expected better from the Russo''s. Thor hasn't fought intelligently since his first movie.

Ponder this, is there a single enemy he has fought save maybe Hela who could have handled him had he kept them suspended in mid-air with his storm powers and blasted them like he did the Destroyer? Hulk, Thanos, Kurse, he'd have dumpstered all of them if he fought like that.

But he didn't, and doesn't.

FrothByte
Originally posted by NemeBro
Thor hasn't fought intelligently since his first movie.

Ponder this, is there a single enemy he has fought save maybe Hela who could have handled him had he kept them suspended in mid-air with his storm powers and blasted them like he did the Destroyer? Hulk, Thanos, Kurse, he'd have dumpstered all of them if he fought like that.

But he didn't, and doesn't.

Majority of the long range fighters never really fight to their full potential in these movies, not just Thor. IM, Wanda, Hawkeye, Falcon... all of them end up fighting melee in some degree to make the fight scenes interesting even though the smart thing to do is simply to stay at distance.

That said, they usually still combine some decent ranged attacks in their fights, and Thor has done so in majority of his fights... except against Makekith, Kurse and now Thanos in Endgame.

NotAllThatEvil
When did wanda get in melee?

FrothByte
When did wanda get in melee?

Vs. Proxima and a bit vs. Thanos. Anyway, do you have proof now that Atlantean steel is better than Asgardian steel?

9jaboy

👍Yeah, Thor was nerfed so bad. IW Thor should be able to handle Thanos solo.

If Fat thor fights this team the same way he fought Thanos, He loses .

h1a8
He withstood it for minutes and was still functioning. The Sokovia explosion was strong enough to destroy an entire city-island and that left no mark on Thor. What has Aquaman done to prove he's more durable? Again, a grenade launcher knocked him out for a full 10 count. In comparison, even Loki stood right back up after taking an exploding arrow to the face.

Bifrost is a non feat. Sokavia is a non feat.
Thor has better.
Anyway, it's silly to assume that Thor most likely can't be cut by Atlantean steel. This fight can go either way

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Thor has better.
Anyway, it's silly to assume that Thor most likely can't be cut by Atlantean steel. This fight can go either way

LOL!!!!

h1a8
Double post

FrothByte
Thor has better.

A feat shown in the movies is a valid feat, regardless of how you might feel about it.

If you read my original post, I'm open to the idea that Atlantean steel might be able to cut Thor, but unfortunately they don't have enough feats to guarantee that they can cut Thor.

Silent Master
Double post

Then where is the first post?

Khazra Reborn

Mindset
Thor

TheVaultDweller

This isn't actually new though. It's a consistent issue with the Russo MCU films, going back to CA:CW. They have a bad habit of letting character power and competence levels fluctuate throughout their films, depending on whatever they need a character to do in a specific scene. It's probably my biggest gripe with them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.