Superboy (Titans) vs Edward Cullen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
They teased Superboy at the end of Titans Season 1 and now he's here, and he already has a bunch of decent feats. Here's a scene to show a little bit of what he is capable of. WARNING: SPOILERS FOR TITANS SEASON 2 FROM HERE ON OUT:

gpAWWSbzL2w

What gets me above everything else is how fast they made him. I mean he is moving in Speedster blur mode even relative to the bullets that are traveling in slowmo at 0:46-0:47, so he is very, very fast.

He's also casually ragdolled people in other scenes, easily crushed and bent a gun barrel (H1 will be pleased), pushed a large steel roll-down door (as in garage sized) off its hinges with a light, one-handed shove and effortlessly pulled a large vault door off its hinges. His strength also extends to his legs, allowing him to easily leap several dozen feet at a time. And he was durable enough to tank a multi-storey fall onto a car without any damage or even notable visible discomfort.

I figured I'd throw him up against the sparkly vampire that's been so popular in threads recently as a warm up, to test the grounds and get an idea of where people think he lands on the overall power tier.

- Fight takes place in a forest.
- Both are in street clothes.
- Win via KO/death.

Bonus round:
Jacob in Wolf form vs Krypto.

Surtur
Superboy stomps. Edward isn't a bullet timer.

BruceSkywalker
liked episode 6 a lot.. might be biased but Connor shitstomps

Surtur
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Don't worry, I've only seen the clip provided and I don't like the show(only seen 3 episodes before I stopped watching) thus I am not bias and I can say you are correct.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Surtur
Superboy stomps. Edward isn't a bullet timer.

I found it very reminiscent of the Smallville style of portrayal, with the liberal use of superspeed and such, which we don't often see from a lot of other more recent portrayals of Kryptonians (barring a fairly tiny handful of instances on Supergirl and JL Superman), including the full Speedster depiction (superhuman movement, perception and processing speed). In Supergirl in particular, when it is portrayed, it's often just short bursts of traveling quickly.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

I've been liking S2 a lot. I feel like they nailed the castings in a lot of instances. Deathstroke has also been on point so far for me, in terms of how the actor moves, talks, carries himself etc. And I already like Conner and Krypto. I think the actor really managed to capture that sense of confusion and vulnerability of someone who is totally new to the world, but at the same time wields a lot of power and knows it.

TheVaultDweller
Here is the vault door feat:

https://media.giphy.com/media/SV6fAEnRDdt7wAi3We/giphy.gif

Someone on Comic Vine posted some numbers for it, but I haven't really checked to see how accurate they are, so take them with a pinch of salt:

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11135/111351020/7104074-screen%20shot%202019-10-12%20at%201.31.53%20pm.png

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Surtur
Don't worry, I've only seen the clip provided and I don't like the show(only seen 3 episodes before I stopped watching) thus I am not bias and I can say you are correct.

you should go back start to rewatch season 2

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I found it very reminiscent of the Smallville style of portrayal, with the liberal use of superspeed and such, which we don't often see from a lot of other more recent portrayals of Kryptonians (barring a fairly tiny handful of instances on Supergirl and JL Superman), including the full Speedster depiction (superhuman movement, perception and processing speed). In Supergirl in particular, when it is portrayed, it's often just short bursts of traveling quickly.

I've been liking S2 a lot. I feel like they nailed the castings in a lot of instances. Deathstroke has also been on point so far for me, in terms of how the actor moves, talks, carries himself etc. And I already like Conner and Krypto. I think the actor really managed to capture that sense of confusion and vulnerability of someone who is totally new to the world, but at the same time wields a lot of power and knows it.

yea same season 2 has been awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.