Knull VS. Nekron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Both are lord of the abyss

Who wins

Parmaniac
One is basically not elaborated at all and the other can only be taken out by very specific shit. I doubt Knull can pull white light out of his ass.

zopzop
Originally posted by Parmaniac
One is basically not elaborated at all and the other can only be taken out by very specific shit. I doubt Knull can pull white light out of his ass.
Even if Knull could pull off a White Light attack, Nekron isn't weak vs the White Light/Entity at all. This is a forum myth. He was about to kill the Life Entity AND it's host. If you reread Blackest Night, this was mentioned on panel :
https://i.postimg.cc/jCJ9cNKN/RCO009.jpg
They had to sever his link to the physical universe to BFR him back to his realm.
https://i.postimg.cc/0bVB2C0T/RCO014.jpg

Nekron slaughters him.

Parmaniac
No Nekron looses by default for not having any connection to this universe in the first place har har har.

SquallX
No Nekron looses by default for not having any connection to this universe in the first place har har har.

Bazinga

DarkSaint85

Que?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Que? I wasn't serious, but it actually raises a real question.
If it was Black Hand who was Nekron's connection to that universe, how do we treat him in vs. threads? BH is obviously not here but we can also not really act like we do with, lets say, the speedforce because the speedforce might enable Flash's ability so that the character works for a thread but by doing this with Nekron and act like there is some connecton somehow we keep the one way to defeat him quite obscure and don't really provide something for his opponent to interact with.

So we end up with either:
There is no connection and therefore he shouldn't be here in the first place.
There is some connection that can't really be tempered with because it's not defined how it works.

zopzop
I wasn't serious, but it actually raises a real question.
If it was Black Hand who was Nekron's connection to that universe, how do we treat him in vs. threads? BH is obviously not here but we can also not really act like we do with, lets say, the speedforce because the speedforce might enable Flash's ability so that the character works for a thread but by doing this with Nekron and act like there is some connecton somehow we keep the one way to defeat him quite obscure and don't really provide something for his opponent to interact with.

So we end up with either:
There is no connection and therefore he shouldn't be here in the first place.
There is some connection that can't really be tempered with because it's not defined how it works.
The connection to Black Hand, aka Nekron's anchor, was severed only by the White Entity. The White Entity isn't in this thread.

Nekron kills him.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by zopzop
The connection to Black Hand, aka Nekron's anchor, was severed only by the White Entity. The White Entity isn't in this thread.

Nekron kills him. Neither is Black Hand, aka Nekron's anchor, he disappears immediately as the match starts :v

zopzop
Neither is Black Hand, aka Nekron's anchor, he disappears immediately as the match starts :v
This thread assumes they can even face off. That means an anchor is present. Knull isn't doing anything to Nekron's anchor sans White Light. Nekron kills him. Thread.

Parmaniac
Did you just assumed Nekron's anchor?

zopzop
Did you just assumed Nekron's anchor?
I assumed they were able to face off in a neutral universe where their powers worked (aka Flash and speed force). Otherwise what's the point of the thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.