Atatiana Jefferson murdered for standing in her own house doing nothing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/12/us/fort-worth-police-shooting/index.html

The cop didn't even identify himself. He barked a quick order and then killed her.

Surtur
Was just about to post this in the triggered thread, this story has me f*cking pissed mad

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Impediment

The cop didn't even identify himself. He barked a quick order and then killed her. Would be sad whoever and whatever the colour was, it's unfortunate so many cops are not fit to be cops worldwide. I get it's a tough job but so are many jobs.

SquallX
Jesus man! That ****er needs to spend the rest of his life in jail.

dadudemon

The cop didn't even identify himself. He barked a quick order and then killed her. When I was reading this story, it didn't state the name or race of the murder victim at first.

The whole time I was thinking, 'She's black, isn't she?'

I f*ckin' knew.

LA, Tulsa, OKC, Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, and Atlanta: notorious for how racist their police are.

I may have missed a few cities but those are the ones that stick out.

Originally posted by SquallX
Jesus man! That ****er needs to spend the rest of his life in jail.

Seems like trigger happy murder to me. He was itching for an excuse to kill someone...black.

shiv
Query 1:

The multi player video game which was in progress...

Was it a shooting game?

Query 2:

Audio captured at the scene?

Query 3:

Data from Police HQ. Was it accurate?

Surtur
I don't know if race played a role, I think some f*ckers just have itchy trigger. From the way it went down I'm not sure he would have known her race before he fired. Just seems like he is a little b*tch.

To be fair if the neighborhood is known as mostly black then yeah he probably at least assumed she is black.

cdtm
I agree, there should be a third party investigation.

cdtm
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Would be sad whoever and whatever the colour was, it's unfortunate so many cops are not fit to be cops worldwide. I get it's a tough job but so are many jobs.

Agreed.

I can sympathize, depending on the circumstances. I mean, imagine if your beat included the Latin Kings, Crips, Bloods, whoever. Armed street gangs of the same race as their community.

It must be like Vietnam, when the soldiers didn't know whether an old granny was going to blow them away or not.

Adam_PoE
#BlueLivesMatter

carthage
Horrible

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
#BlueLivesMatter

#AllLivesMatter thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by dadudemon
When I was reading this story, it didn't state the name or race of the murder victim at first.

The whole time I was thinking, 'She's black, isn't she?'

I f*ckin' knew.

LA, Tulsa, OKC, Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, and Atlanta: notorious for how racist their police are.

I may have missed a few cities but those are the ones that stick out.

Seems like trigger happy murder to me. He was itching for an excuse to kill someone...black.

Of course the victim was black. Do you really think CNN would've bothered to post the story if the cop was black and the victim was white? Of course they wouldn't because it doesn't help push along their BS narrative that cops are disproportionally shooting/killing black people.

Yeah, of course there are some racist cops but it's not nearly as much of a widespread problem as the left wants us all to believe.

Bentley
If this guy got up in the morning and decided that he felt like shooting someone at a black neighborhood I think that is an issue on itself

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Of course the victim was black. Do you really think CNN would've bothered to post the story if the cop was black and the victim was white? Of course they wouldn't because it doesn't help push along their BS narrative that cops are disproportionally shooting/killing black people.

Yeah, of course there are some racist cops but it's not nearly as much of a widespread problem as the left wants us all to believe. dur the perfect thread for left/right politics... no

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't know if race played a role, I think some f*ckers just have itchy trigger. From the way it went down I'm not sure he would have known her race before he fired. Just seems like he is a little b*tch.

To be fair if the neighborhood is known as mostly black then yeah he probably at least assumed she is black. good post thumb up

jaden_2.0
Surely these people should be getting psychometric testing to see how they cope under stress. This is clearly a frightened, reactionary, untrained and undisciplined man who has no place enforcing laws at gunpoint.

I don't know what's worse, this or the horrendous Daniel Shaver incident where the cop clearly had time to analyse and realise he was not a threat and shot a clearly unarmed man on his knees begging to not get shot.

It's about time people in the US started demanding a much higher calibre (lol not lol)of police officer.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bentley
If this guy got up in the morning and decided that he felt like shooting someone at a black neighborhood I think that is an issue on itself

That is an issue if that is the case. We need more than "cop was white and victim was black" before we can decide if race was a factor.

cdtm
#AllLivesMatter thumb up

#greenlivesmatter

BackFire

MythLord
Whether or not it was a racial charged crime is hard to confirm, but also irrelevant.
A woman was murdered in her own home by a sociopath who somehow was deemed fit to be a cop.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, it's very relevant to those on the left who desperately wanna keep pushing the lie that cops shooting black people is part of some nationwide campaign by law enforcement to exterminate blacks.

Putinbot1
Oh, it's very relevant to those on the left who desperately wanna keep pushing the lie that cops shooting black people is part of some nationwide campaign by law enforcement to exterminate blacks. Seems most relevant to your attempted trolling little one.

Impediment

Bashar Teg

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
aka 'boot licking badge bunnies'

Bashy is such a Lying Fascist.

But then He is a Criminal Drug Addict so I can see why He is such a Cop Hater.

Putinbot1

Surtur
Originally posted by MythLord
Whether or not it was a racial charged crime is hard to confirm, but also irrelevant.
A woman was murdered in her own home by a sociopath who somehow was deemed fit to be a cop.

If it wasn't relevant people wouldn't have felt the need to note the races of those involved in the first place. After all, if the situation was a black cop did this to a white woman...I don't think those seeing racism here would also argue that is racist.

jaden_2.0
Add it to the list

IlY9C6pzxKc

Stoic
Oh, it's very relevant to those on the left who desperately wanna keep pushing the lie that cops shooting black people is part of some nationwide campaign by law enforcement to exterminate blacks.

Stop and Frisk. Did you pay attention to the percentages?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Stoic

I don't know about "Stop and Frisk" percentages. I was merely referring to the fact that there is not some conspiracy by cops as a whole to engage in some kind of widespread execution of black people as the left wants us all to believe.

As I said in my post, which you conveniently left out, I admit that there are racist cops but it's not nearly as big of a problem as those on the left would have us believe. The percentage of actual racist cops in America as a whole (not just specific cities) is very low I'd wager.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Stoic

I see now that I had a couple of my posts mixed-up.

Sorry I accused you in my previous post of leaving parts of what I posted out. You didn't leave anything out so my apologies.

Bashar Teg
good job deflecting from the valid point of stop and frisk, which was a clearly racist official police policy. your fee-fees have made you powerful

eThneoLgrRnae
^Piss off, troll.

I deflected from nothing. I've already addressed what he said about Stop and Frisk by saying I don't know anything about that.

Do you live just to troll me? Get a f***ing life, loser.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Add it to the list

IlY9C6pzxKc

Didn't watch the whole thing, skimmed through. the one with the guy laying on the floor, arms spread, fully submissive and the cop still kicks him in the head.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
good job deflecting from the valid point of stop and frisk, which was a clearly racist official police policy. your fee-fees have made you powerful
Bingo.

eThneoLgrRnae
Bingo, bingo, bingo, bingo, bingo, bingo.

*yawn*

Bashar Teg
deflect, ad hominem, agreeing with yourself via sock account, drug-fueled rants, ETC...

*yawn*

cdtm
I don't know about "Stop and Frisk" percentages. I was merely referring to the fact that there is not some conspiracy by cops as a whole to engage in some kind of widespread execution of black people as the left wants us all to believe.

As I said in my post, which you conveniently left out, I admit that there are racist cops but it's not nearly as big of a problem as those on the left would have us believe. The percentage of actual racist cops in America as a whole (not just specific cities) is very low I'd wager.

We're probably not usually getting the whole story.

Let's say I grab a cops hat, and call him "pig" to his face. He hits me, and my buddy records that part.

Police brutality!

As if anyone wouldn't be provoked by my actions.

Impediment
Let's stay on topic, kids.

Botham Jean was murdered in his own house while eating ice cream on his couch, and now this woman was shot dead INSIDE her own house from OUTSIDE.

And now people are screaming "She had a gun!111!!1"

And?! SHe was in her own domicile and the weapon was registered with a CHL.

Robtard
Let's stay on topic, kids.

Botham Jean was murdered in his own house while eating ice cream on his couch, and now this woman was shot dead INSIDE her own house from OUTSIDE.

And now people are screaming "She had a gun!111!!1"

And?! SHe was in her own domicile and the weapon was registered with a CHL. They're going to argue that the cop felt threatened and therefore lethal force was warranted.

Impediment
I was never a law enforcement agent, but I was a corrections officer for almost five years.

There are very necessary steps to be taken before a "use of force" is deemed.

Robtard
Not arguing it's right, just that it's what his defense will use, both his lawyer(s) in court and the bootlickers on social media and posting boards. There's precedent for "felt threatened" being a justifiable cause to use lethal force.

Funny enough you mention that, cos it stands to reason that a corrections officer feels threatened more on average than a police officer, as every person they deal with is an already convicted criminal.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Robtard
Didn't watch the whole thing, skimmed through. the one with the guy laying on the floor, arms spread, fully submissive and the cop still kicks him in the head.

You should. It's an awesome tune.

cdtm
I was never a law enforcement agent, but I was a corrections officer for almost five years.

There are very necessary steps to be taken before a "use of force" is deemed.

You mean, like steps away from any camera's?

Steps over the back of someones head?

Steps to the cleaners, to get all that blood out of the uniform?

confused

Salvadorjack531
OMG, such a horrible death. May god let her soul in peace.

Impediment
Now that the Floyd murder trial is underway, I wonder when the Atatiana Jefferson trial will commence.

This was a seriously f*cked up incident, too.

Robtard
It has a tentative date for August 2021

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.