Superboy Prime vs Average Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Superboy Prime (LO3W) vs Galactus (average showings, for example against Mephisto)

Who wins

carver9
Galactus destroys him

AlbertoJohnAvil
Galactus mere presence caused 2 stars to explode

lawest9
Galactus wins.

Diesldude
Prime wins

MrMind
prime ftw

done before

Stoic
Any reason why Galactus wouldn't eat him like a burger?

panthergod
Prime would crumple him into a ball and kick him into the next universe.

BrolyBlack
SBP wins

Diesldude
Originally posted by Stoic
Any reason why Galactus wouldn't eat him like a burger? he needs a single ray of sunlight to get to full power
If a single ray sunlight is all he needs then he could be fighting at full strength carrying as much energy as a single ray of sunlight that can easily be replaced if they are fighting near the sun, or in the daytime or if he has his suit on. Once he sees what Galactus is trying to do, super speed and he flies through his head.

carver9
Galactus teleports him inside of a black hole where there isnt any sunlight and beats him to death or Galactus just absorbs the sun and beats him to death or Galactus just absorbs his energy and proceed at beating him to death or Galactus does none of the above and beats him to death. 2 different tiers here. Absorbing Superboy Prime power wouldn't even be an appetizer for someone like Galactus. Galactus 10/10, with ease.

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Where?

Diesldude
SB powers through Galactus attacks and punches him to death.

BrolyBlack

Prove it

AlbertoJohnAvil
https://i.postimg.cc/cth49Vmg/nef.jpg

Delta1938

Not only does it not say it was his mere presence, but it blatantly says they didn't explode. Reported for lying.

AlbertoJohnAvil
...Because he drained the energy of the star snuffing them out....
obvious, like common sense lmao. You can interpret it wrongly if you want though.

abhilegend
Lolwut

Delta1938
obvious, like common sense lmao. You can interpret it wrongly if you want though.

I'm the one interpreting it wrong? Even if we pretend I'm the one incorrect about "mere presence" it flat out states they didn't explode. Are you autistic? Legitimate question.

abhilegend
obvious, like common sense lmao. You can interpret it wrongly if you want though. Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
You said something different. Anyway, a few GLs stopped a galaxy busting explosion. Prime tore through a 300 mile thick wall created by entirety of the corps.

There you go for space cheese.

AlbertoJohnAvil
"They simply went out"

The stars dissappeared, blatantly stated.

YOU can interpret it however you want, but I'M going with what comic specifically says. point blank period.

ah here come the insults again laughing out loud Imagine coming on once a month to still be salty about another dude. Im not one of those dudes that go back n forth, go take it up with someone else that cares enough about you. If you want the comic issue, let me know. everything else is irrelevant

abhilegend
"They simply went out"

YOU can interpret it however you want, but I'M going with what comic specifically says. point blank period.

ah here come the insults again laughing out loud Imagine coming on once a month to still be salty about another dude. Im not one of those dudes that go back n forth, go take it up with someone else that cares enough about you. If you want the comic issue, let me know. everything else is irrelevant
They didn't explode by his mere presence. Why lie and then whine when called upon it.

Delta1938
"They simply went out"

Let's ignore the "mere presence" claim for the time being, even though you're wrong. You said the stars exploded.

Your scan says they did NOT explode(emphasis mine).

Let me go ahead and post it at full size for you.

https://i.postimg.cc/3W54Rh0B/nef.jpg

"Two stars went out. They didn't explode."

You can't even convede something so blatantly obvious, you're still defending it, then you accused ME of being wrong on how I interpret things when you think someone saying stars didn't explode means they exploded by his mere presence.

I'm not insulting. I'm legitimately asking you. If you are autistic, I'll try to be nicer because you can't help it. But it's easy for you to chalk it up to me "being salty." But tell me again where the stars exploded?

panthergod

Is that supposed to be impressive..?

Delta1938
Originally posted by panthergod
Is that supposed to be impressive..?

Darkseid being removed from his proper place in time caused the time stream to collapse. Darkseid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galactus confirmed. And you could argue it was Darkseid before he killed all those pantheons and took their power.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend
You said something different. Anyway, a few GLs stopped a galaxy busting explosion. Prime tore through a 300 mile thick wall created by entirety of the corps.

There you go for space cheese.

Show me how durable was the wall

Prime has never beaten anybody without being amped on Galan's level.

Galan has way too many options, absorb prime's entire solar energy, mind fk him, transmute him, he's on a completely different level. most of the hax galan has operates far above herald levels which prime has never shown resistance to

Delta1938

Prime has never beaten anybody without being amped on Galan's level.

Galan has way too many options, absorb prime's entire solar energy, mind fk him, transmute him, he's on a completely different level. most of the hax galan has operates far above herald levels which prime has never shown resistance to

So, did those stars explode or nah?

DarkSaint85
'Agree to disagree' - Alberto, 2019.

abhilegend

It was more durable than the bubble which stopped a galaxy busting attack.

He oneshot killed Kinetix who had the magic of an entire universe inside her.

Or Prime just punches him out.

BrolyBlack

Are you retarded?

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Diesldude
SB powers through Galactus attacks and punches him to death. Kills him to death, agreed thumb up

Diesldude

BrolyBlack
Bookmarked, my guess now is he will either leave this thread in shame or ignore his own evidence based on his lies.

Diesldude
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Bookmarked, my guess now is he will either leave this thread in shame or ignore his own evidence based on his lies.
thumb up

xJLxKing

Delta1938
And like carter he has this superiority complex completely oblivious to how poorly he's doing. Again like carter, he must have such a high opinion of himself from a childhood of participation trophies.

Stoic

But Abhi. Honest question here, what resistance did Superboy have to telepathic domination, and energy depleting assaults? What stops Galactus from doing this to him? Is it at all possible?

abhilegend
But Abhi. Honest question here, what resistance did Superboy have to telepathic domination, and energy depleting assaults? What stops Galactus from doing this to him? Is it at all possible?
Honestly, not explored with him but his only weakness was red sunlight. Nothing else bothered him much. He even had black Lantern ring explode by too much emotions and willpower.

He was a plot device TBH, thinking Galactus can't lose to him is overselling Galactus given his history.

AlbertoJohnAvil

"killed kinetix who had the magic of an entire universe inside her"

What does that even mean... laughing out loud

I didn't ask you to scale, I asked you to quantify the thick wall. What did it withstand in the comic, or should we assume everything is galaxy level if it's created by the Guardians?

Galatus doesn't flinch from several heralds attacking him

Galactus could Blink earths heroes out of Existence:

https://i.postimg.cc/v1qSL4z9/al.jpg

On another occasion, Galactus was going to Absorb the Phoenix Force, killing all life in the Universe. But choose to spare it, as it is apart of the balance of life

https://i.postimg.cc/PPDxgZvX/abs.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/4mpfLgjn/fut.jpg

DarkSaint85
Did stars explode though?

abhilegend
"killed kinetix who had the magic of an entire universe inside her"

What does that even mean... laughing out loud

It means she was universal level in power.

Guardians didn't create that bubble.

Non canon.

He was doing it with a machine. Phoenix Force kicked his ass later in the same book.

Delta1938

I didn't ask you to scale, I asked you to quantify the thick wall. What did it withstand in the comic, or should we assume everything is galaxy level if it's created by the Guardians?

Even ignoring the Guardians didn't make it(and they've got bigger feats than that), are you going to argue that around a couple dozen GLs containing a galaxy busting explosion will make a more powerful combined construct than IIRC basically the entire GLC?

And two--

Originally posted by Delta1938
So, did those stars explode or nah?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Did stars explode though?

Actually stars exploding doesn't make me surprised you thought it was the Guardians who made the barrier SBP busted through.

AlbertoJohnAvil
It means she was universal level in power.

Guardians didn't create that bubble.

Non canon.

He was doing it with a machine. Phoenix Force kicked his ass later in the same book.

That doesn't make her universal.

I didn't see any machine mentioned in that comic

Ah, yes so it was created by a few lanterns then? if so

a couple of random lanterns doesn't exceed Galactus in power output, let alone energy manipulation. that's ridiculous. a weakened Galan swept an entire galaxy

New gods personal guards with no established feats wrecked them

DarkSaint85
Stay on topic.

Where did the stars explode?

And yes, I can keep on mentioning it lmao.

xJLxKing
The suspense is killing me
Did they explode or not!!?!??!

Delta1938

a couple of random lanterns doesn't exceed Galactus in power output, let alone energy manipulation. that's ridiculous. a weakened Galan swept an entire galaxy

Less than 3 dozen GLs contained a galaxy buster. Basically the entire GLC made the barrier SBP broke through. But hey galaxy busting containment is weak sauce compared to some random GL feats.

And like we're all asking.....did the stars explode or nah? Or will admitting you're wrong make your head go kabloowie..... unlike those two stars?

BrolyBlack

Did the stars explode or not?

BrolyBlack

Where does it say the stars exploded ??

abhilegend

You're right, Alex Luthor with a universe's magic recreated infinite multiverse. Under the same writer.

You gotta read excalibur 25 kid.

No, he didn't. Those random Lanterns combined and stopped a galaxy busting explosion.

Lanterns? Because those same Lanterns destroyed established universe eaters.

9jaboy

You just used a scan to prove yourself wrong lol... Who does that?

Diesldude

Stoic

panthergod
Listen man, Galactus can absorb energy from objects of great distances away, and mind phuck the shit out of a mortal with emo issues. It's not about duh powah to pulverize the emotional spectrum, it's about how Superboy found himself in that sun suit in the first place, and how messing with his power could destabilize his powers. Galactus isn't some bum-ass scrub character. The benefit of the doubt should be given to him, because this never has to become the fist fight that many are alluding to.

Galactus should win this.

Galactus in a highly augmented form was outperformed by Quasar.

Prime stomped the entire GLC.

SBP bats him around like a drum.

Delta1938
Listen man, Galactus can absorb energy from objects of great distances away, and mind phuck the shit out of a mortal with emo issues. It's not about duh powah to pulverize the emotional spectrum, it's about how Superboy found himself in that sun suit in the first place, and how messing with his power could destabilize his powers. Galactus isn't some bum-ass scrub character. The benefit of the doubt should be given to him, because this never has to become the fist fight that many are alluding to.

Galactus should win this.

Someone is understanding the conversation as well as exploding stars.

BrolyBlack

Diesldude

BrolyBlack
Glad to see Alberto has conceded to lying

Delta1938
Originally posted by 9jaboy
You just used a scan to prove yourself wrong lol... Who does that?

AlbertoJohnAvil.

Insane Titan

abhilegend

Insane Titan
laughing out loud

abhilegend
Originally posted by Insane Titan
laughing out loud

facepalm

But yeah, Vindicator koed Galactus. **** context.

Insane Titan

abhilegend
laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
I can be in florida and my name will still get mentioned. fans laughing out loud big grin

Insane Titan

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud here comes another bandwagon

Let me guess you want some relevancy off my name eh?

well I guess I do cause a lot of activity whenever you guys hate that I spout out facts. Maybe read a comic then we won't have this issue

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud here comes another bandwagon

Let me guess you want some relevancy off my name eh?

well I guess I do cause a lot of activity whenever you guys hate that I spout out facts. Maybe read a comic then we won't have this issue

You said Big G causes two stars to go supernova just by being near them. You then posted a scan proving yourself wrong but insisting it said that.

Please back up your statements

Insane Titan

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud that's why my name was randomly mentioned by you eh?

I'll wait for the next time you randomly use my name again.

fan

YOU can't tell me nothing, I already know what I'm capable off. Go discuss your insecurities with Thanos, at this point you want some attention. I dont even acknowledge or care about you until my name's brought up by you. but I guess females hate that huh lmao

BrolyBlack
Why are you still dodging your lie about the stars exploding? My advice, go back to enjoying your vacation and we alll might forget about it by the time you return.

Super-fan1230
How strong is an Average Galactus ? heard he is multi-universal.

Insane Titan

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud feels good to have some fans. Next time talk about how my debating style is like, I always need constructive criticism from my fans

cool

DarkSaint85
Have you actually ever debated successfully?

LordGod
I've never seen anyone fail as consistently as Alberto. Wouldn't be as bad if he weren't such a sniveling little a-hole about it, but here we are yet again.

Reminds me a lot of Mr Master, but at least Mr Master actually managed to get it right every so often.

Insane Titan
laughing out loud feels good to have some fans. Next time talk about how my debating style is like, I always need constructive criticism from my fans

cool Do you even understand what the word fans actually means. Your style is like a rabid dog constantly chasing its tail, but a dog has a greater understanding of scans.

MrMind
Originally posted by Super-fan1230

and where's the feats to prove that?

you are not very bright are you?

Galan007
Originally posted by MrMind

you are not very bright are you? Jesus, man.

I think he was just asking an honest question... ermm

AlbertoJohnAvil

He's multiversal at full power, the UN is apart of him

-K-M-
But yeah, Vindicator koed Galactus.

https://media.tenor.com/images/43711ab8e096a8d88057f50c2084ae3c/tenor.gif

Galan007
He's multiversal at full power, the UN is apart of him Galactus doesn't get the UN's feats. erm

AlbertoJohnAvil
It was blatantly stated it was his power

DarkSaint85
In THAT case, as this is Average Galactus, we need to include Spiderman and Thing surviving the UN to average his showings out.

AlbertoJohnAvil
The UN has shown to be multiversal on panel, that's a fact. not an opinion

DarkSaint85
The UN has shown to be multiversal on panel, that's a fact. not an opinion

Not my point lmao

Super-fan1230
Originally posted by MrMind

you are not very bright are you?
My guy , i am a superman fan and SBP would beat an average Galactus if he is multi-universal but i don't know why you get so toxic , last time i supported a future immortal hulk against a regular superman , you called me retarded for no reason , in the end these all are opinions , calm yourself down fr.

Super-fan1230
and you just called me a disgrace in another thread , damn

Insane Titan
My guy , i am a superman fan and SBP would beat an average Galactus if he is multi-universal but i don't know why you get so toxic , last time i supported a future immortal hulk against a regular superman , you called me retarded for no reason , in the end these all are opinions , calm yourself down fr. Mr Mind is emotionally unstable when it comes to anything Dc vs Marvel related. He once cut himself when a DC character lost a matchup on here.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Mr Mind is emotionally unstable when it comes to anything Dc vs Marvel related. He once cut himself when a DC character lost a matchup on here.

laughing out loud while I agree, YOUR the last one to judge anybody. stop it

Diesldude
This thread is pure gold. thumb up

Diesldude
Why are you avoiding the question Alberto.

Insane Titan
laughing out loud while I agree, YOUR the last one to judge anybody. stop it You show me I get upset over DC/Marvel BS then you may have a point. But we both know you have nothing and are just butthurt I raped your dumb ass earlier. Lol like you can stop me, gimp.

NemeBro
laughing out loud while I agree, YOUR the last one to judge anybody. stop it *you're

Also, nah, Insane Titan whatever you think of him isn't particularly biased company-wise. Despite it being to his favorite character's benefit (Thanos) to talk up the Annihilators he didn't hesitate to assert to carver that not one of the Annihilators is on Superman's level.

Bentley
Agreed thumb up

AlbertoJohnAvil
Says who? Surfer being above Superman has been known for years among other forums.

Bill is on par, Glads is debatable but that's another topic for another time

h1a8

You basically lied.
1) You stated the stars exploded when they didn't.
2) You stated it was because of his mere presence which it wasn't.

LordGod
It was blatantly stated it was his power What an absolute idiot.

Galactus FEARS the UNIVERSAL power of Franklin Richards, and has CONSISTENTLY been shown to be around Franklin's level- but you really want to pretend like he's a casual multiversal power because Reed once used the UN to reset the multiverse?

I'll say it again- you are an IDIOT.

Diesldude

Delta1938
Mr Mind is emotionally unstable when it comes to anything Dc vs Marvel related. He once cut himself when a DC character lost a matchup on here.

I don't know if this is shit talking or he really did cut himself. I'm not sure if I want to know, either.

MrMind
laughing out loud

deft

Well, Galactus is most powerful than Odin and the battle between Galactus, the Other and Scrier in Thor Annual #1 was multiversal.

9jaboy
Says who? Surfer being above Superman has been known for years among other forums.

I'd have asked you to prove it, but you'd probably just post a scan to prove yourself wrong again so nvm.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by LordGod
What an absolute idiot.

Galactus FEARS the UNIVERSAL power of Franklin Richards, and has CONSISTENTLY been shown to be around Franklin's level- but you really want to pretend like he's a casual multiversal power because Reed once used the UN to reset the multiverse?

I'll say it again- you are an IDIOT.

Galactus varies depending on his hunger, he's never at full power.

Characters fluncuates under different writers

The multiverse was gonna get destroyed as an SIDE EFFECT from his battle with Scrier and Order, TWO multiversal abstracts, that's a combat feat beyond anything Prime shown:

Mighty Thor annual 1

https://i.postimg.cc/fkXtQPdc/ans.jpg

Juntai

Bill is on par, Glads is debatable but that's another topic for another time laughing laughing laughing

LordGod

The multiverse was gonna get destroyed as an SIDE EFFECT from his battle with Scrier and Order, TWO multiversal abstracts, that's a combat feat beyond anything Prime shown:

Mighty Thor annual 1

https://i.postimg.cc/fkXtQPdc/ans.jpg Stop moving goalposts, you absolute troll.

You said that Galactus was multiversal "cuz UN". THAT is the idiotic gobbledygook (as the sock would say) that I was responding to.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Stop moving goalposts, you absolute troll.

You said that Galactus was multiversal "cuz UN". THAT is the idiotic gobbledygook (as the sock would say) that I was responding to.

I didn't move the goalpost, I explained to you the context of why Galan loses due to him never operating at full power, HIS power levels VARIES on his hunger

Do you WANT an clear example of this?

The fact you don't even know how Galactus works is hilarious but i'm the troll

OK

LordGod
He's multiversal at full power, the UN is apart of him

Troll.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yes, THE UN Is apart of him SHOW me where I contradicted that statement

DO YOU want a scan of the UN being stated to be apart of Galactus? ... Like WHAT are you even talking about here lmao

BrolyBlack
And the stars exploding?

AlbertoJohnAvil
You keep sucking up to these dudes and coming into discussions without any understandings of whats going on. You are a suck up and a weak beta who seeks validation. I'm still waiting for YOU to address the combat feat that happened in mighty thor which you asked why Galan was Multiversal. Your pretty new here though so i can understand why you need some friends lma

laughing out loud

LordGod
We're talking about the FACT that Galactus doesn't get the UN's highest end feat just because he said it was part of him, lmfao. On the forums the UN is obviously treated as an EXTERNAL piece of weaponry that isn't suggestive of Galactus's personal level of power.

You morons and your desperate attempts at feat sharing is getting absurd. laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
The UN was created by Galan and was blatantly stated in the comic to be apart of him.
I'm not sure how forums changes that established comic fact. Forums are based off comics in general lmao

AlbertoJohnAvil
The UN is LITERALLY an extension of Galan's power but we're the trolls? Are you S-SER-OUS?

lmao

Adam Grimes
Prime takes the UN away from Galactus, maybe with the arm still attached to it, and shoves it up his butt crack.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
And the stars exploding?

I'll concede on it so you can stop bothering me about it

Delta1938

Mighty Thor annual 1

https://i.postimg.cc/fkXtQPdc/ans.jpg

I didn't move the goalpost, I explained to you the context of why Galan loses due to him never operating at full power, HIS power levels VARIES on his hunger

Do you WANT an clear example of this?

The fact you don't even know how Galactus works is hilarious but i'm the troll

OK

Yes, THE UN Is apart of him SHOW me where I contradicted that statement

DO YOU want a scan of the UN being stated to be apart of Galactus? ... Like WHAT are you even talking about here lmao

You keep sucking up to these dudes and coming into discussions without any understandings of whats going on. You are a suck up and a weak beta who seeks validation. I'm still waiting for YOU to address the combat feat that happened in mighty thor which you asked why Galan was Multiversal. Your pretty new here though so i can understand why you need some friends lma

laughing out loud

The UN was created by Galan and was blatantly stated in the comic to be apart of him.
I'm not sure how forums changes that established comic fact. Forums are based off comics in general lmao

Not one of these posts answers the most important question of the topic that we're dying to be answered.

Did the stars explode or nah?

AlbertoJohnAvil
If IT gets to you stop annoying me about it , no, it didn't explode

Delta1938
If IT gets to you stop annoying me about it , no, it didn't explode

So you not manning up when you got caught lying is justified as we're "annoying" you. The irony of you calling other people betas, you're not even man enough to be a beta cuck and have a hilariously oblivious superiority complex from a childhood of participation trophies.

And btw, I think calling people beta cucks is dumb and immature, so the fact I'm actually pointing out you're not even man enough to be that speaks volumes of the "respect" you've earned. But you'll delusionally spin it into somehow you're great.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Right, you're right and I was wrong on the exploding stars, yeah yeah, now let's get back on topic lol

We got that situated now.

Delta1938
Right, you're right and I was wrong on the exploding stars, yeah yeah, now let's get back on topic lol

No, answer this. Were you blatantly lying and dim enough to think nobody would catch it, or is your reading comprehension just that bad? Answer this then we'll move on.

But also you were wrong on Guardians making a galaxy busting containment construct, and that a 2-3 dozen GLs working together<the entire GLC working together is dumb.

You must learn from your mistakes.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud Your not getting nothing else but this

If you address my Scrier feat with Galan I'll respond to you.

Delta1938
laughing out loud Your not getting nothing else but this

If you address my Scrier feat with Galan I'll respond to you.

So your English is bad then you contradict yourself.

I don't really care enough to go through and check, plus I'm sure given the errors you've made and not just me calling you out you're wrong in some way, I'm here for now just to try and make an honest poster out of you. It's one thing to misinterpret a scan. It's almost excusable that you didn't check it again before posting it as proof(or maybe you did and still thought you were right). It's another thing entirely to be called out for pages and pretend you did not make such an obvious mistake.

Or maybe you still think those stars exploded but you really are tired and annoyed, because you actually think "they didn't explode" means they totally went kabloowie.

I'm trying to better you in increments, you have to work with me bruh. At least you stick around unlike carter like Wonder Woma's force field protects from black holes or it's amazing she stalemated Amazo after all the shit he argued against Amazo including her stalemating him(which isn't even what he argued). But I'm not sure if this is a good thing or it means you're missing even more.

LordGod
I'm not sure how forums changes that established comic fact. Forums are based off comics in general lmao Is the UN an EXTERNAL piece of weaponry that Galactus almost NEVER uses? Yes or no.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Is the UN an EXTERNAL piece of weaponry that Galactus almost NEVER uses? Yes or no.

It's apart of him, IT WAS CREATED by his own power, I'm not sure how it being a weaponry changes the fact it's apart of Galactus power regardless

Or I guess the worlogg doesn't contain the power of creation because it's a an "external weaponry" now?

Make it make sense

LordGod
If Galactus himself has the power to do what the UN does, then why would he even need to create it in the first place? Why would he be TERRIFIED of the UN if it is just part own power? Do you see how idiotic your argument is?

Glad you brought up the worlogog though, because Metron CREATED it, yet Metron himself does NOT have the power to easily create and destroy universes.

Batman CREATED the Hellbat suit. He cannot do what it does.

The Controllers CREATED the Miracle Machine. They cannot do what it does.

Reed CREATED the entropy gun. He cannot do what it does.

Understand, troll?

deft
Is the UN an EXTERNAL piece of weaponry that Galactus almost NEVER uses? Yes or no.

Alberto refers this instance:

https://imgur.com/IJ2HW0R

LordGod
I know exactly what he's talking about.

But that doesn't change anything I've said. It is still regarded as an EXTERNAL piece of weaponry. Trying to feat share like that is f*cking stupid troll shit.

deft
Indeed, also the UN only used in a multiversal capacity once.

DeadpoolXXX
edit

AlbertoJohnAvil
If Galactus himself has the power to do what the UN does, then why would he even need to create it in the first place? Why would he be TERRIFIED of the UN if it is just part own power? Do you see how idiotic your argument is?

Glad you brought up the worlogog though, because Metron CREATED it, yet Metron himself does NOT have the power to easily create and destroy universes.

Batman CREATED the Hellbat suit. He cannot do what it does.

The Controllers CREATED the Miracle Machine. They cannot do what it does.

Reed CREATED the entropy gun. He cannot do what it does.

Understand, troll?

Read what this scan says:

https://i.postimg.cc/ZWgV0RbB/whas.jpg

"AS MUCH A PART OF ME"

Keyword: *ME*

Clear as day. There's no other interpretation besides the writer implying UN being in relation to Galactus

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by deft
Alberto refers this instance:

https://imgur.com/IJ2HW0R i always wondered......if galactus can just summon the un like that, why didnt he do that when reed pulled it on him?
https://i.postimg.cc/C1q5QMhg/08.jpg
he was scarred shitless.

also has galactus himself ever shown the power to nullify.......anything? why is the creator all of the sudden getting the feats of his creation? this is dumb. erm

Delta1938
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
i always wondered......if galactus can just summon the un like that, why didnt he do that when reed pulled it on him?
https://i.postimg.cc/C1q5QMhg/08.jpg
he was scarred shitless.

also has galactus himself ever shown the power to nullify.......anything? why is the creator all of the sudden getting the feats of his creation? this is dumb. erm

This type of logic doesn't benefit him here so he'll ignore this.

DarkSaint85
AVERAGE means we take THIS into account:

Originally posted by Galan007
This is the scene they're talking about:
http://imgur.com/x0CQ5aV
http://imgur.com/CEwTk52

Original Sin #1.

BrolyBlack
I'll concede on it so you can stop bothering me about it

At least you have some honor in your old brittle bones.

LordGod
Read what this scan says:

https://i.postimg.cc/ZWgV0RbB/whas.jpg

"AS MUCH A PART OF ME"

Keyword: *ME*

Clear as day. There's no other interpretation besides the writer implying UN being in relation to Galactus JFC.

A military sniper would also consider his rifle to be PART of himself. Does that mean the sniper can do the same things WITHOUT his rifle that he can WITH his rifle. Obviously not.

You're trying to feat share and it's retarded. I'd also add that the UNs official bio (which came out AFTER the abraxas arc) states that its origins are "unknown"-
https://i.postimg.cc/Xq52q5nz/1.jpg

We've never even been told exactly -how- it was created. All we know is that Galactus has had it for a LONG time, and ambiguously considers it to be part of himself.

But yet you say he can do everything it can do. Idiot troll.

LordGod
AVERAGE means we take THIS into account: Alberto thinks Galactus can do the fusion dance with the UN whenever he wants and get its feats lmao.

Boy, you'd sure think he would have done that at -some- point over the years. Would have came in handy against the mad Celestials or the Galactus engine for example.

Shit, I don't think Galactus has ever even used the UN in canon has he? But now we're to assume he can easily obliterate and recreate multiverses at will.....because IT can? The sheer stupidity here is unbelievable.

AlbertoJohnAvil
JFC.

A military sniper would also consider his rifle to be PART of himself. Does that mean the sniper can do the same things WITHOUT his rifle that he can WITH his rifle. Obviously not.

You're trying to feat share and it's retarded. I'd also add that the UNs official bio (which came out AFTER the abraxas arc) states that its origins are "unknown"-
https://i.postimg.cc/Xq52q5nz/1.jpg

We've never even been told exactly -how- it was created. All we know is that Galactus has had it for a LONG time, and ambiguously considers it to be part of himself.

But yet you say he can do everything it can do. Idiot troll.

Bruh I'm convinced u just arguing to argue for some attention. I show you a scan having Galan HIMSELF BLATANTLY confirming the UN is as much as apart of himself but that's vague? . lmao aight laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Then all the UN low showings also belong to Galactus.

Which brings his average WAAAAAYYY down. Like, Spiderman level down.

Diesldude

LordGod
Bruh I'm convinced u just arguing to argue for some attention. I show you a scan having Galan HIMSELF BLATANTLY confirming the UN is as much as apart of himself but that's vague? . lmao aight laughing out loud It is an ambiguous statement, absolutely. I already gave you the sniper analogy. Also, when my doggo died a few years back I felt like a PART of myself died with her- it's a figure of speech.

So like I said- Galactus ambiguously saying that the UN is part of himself doesn't mean that their POWERS are literally one in the same.

Wtf is wrong with you? Why are you not understanding this? Unreal idiocy. laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
We can agree to disagree, the scan is shown. clear as day

LordGod
An ambiguous figure of speech is shown clear as day. I can agree with that much.

Pretending like Galactus and the UNs POWERS are one in the same just because he ambiguously said the weapon is part of himself, though? That's just f*cking stupid for the reasons I already mentioned.

And like I said- even the more recent bio still has the UNs origins as "unknown". So yea......

AlbertoJohnAvil
An ambiguous figure of speech is shown clear as day. I can agree with that much.

Pretending like Galactus and the UNs POWERS are one in the same just because he ambiguously said the weapon is part of himself, though? That's just f*cking stupid for the reasons I already mentioned.

And like I said- even the more recent bio still has the UNs origins as "unknown". So yea......

Nah you're completely wrong like the usual but I'll let you believe it if it'll make you happy. I get that you wanna impress these randoms that you're a "good debater" but this is a terrible way to prove it.

Then all the UN low showings also belong to Galactus.

Which brings his average WAAAAAYYY down. Like, Spiderman level down.

This is why carver has you on ignore. everything with you is always an agenda laughing out loud EVERYBODY has low showings, that doesn't change the fact that UN operates at a universal-multiversal on a consistent basis, it's busted a universe on panel too, and erased Eternity, and Abraxis.

LordGod
Awwwww someone's fee fees are hurt. laughing out loud

Concession accepted. smile

AlbertoJohnAvil
LOL this is just entertainment for me. I don't take randoms over fictional characters seriously to the point I wanted to threaten somebody

cough *mr mind* cough

Throwing a bunch of insults just only shows your losing the argument lmao

BrolyBlack
Alberto is Zomp 2.0

abhilegend

laughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>