Voidtry vs. Death Seed Sentry vs. Current Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordGod
https://i.postimg.cc/Vk2TjLCP/1.jpg

-VS-

https://i.postimg.cc/q7nFQVsh/2.jpg

-VS-

https://i.postimg.cc/pTJ6bf1P/3.jpg

How does it play out?

lawest9
Voidtry

zopzop
Originally posted by lawest9
Voidtry
Easily.

MrMind
helicarrier for the triple ko

Enzeru
1. Death Seed Sentry
2. Void Sentry
3. Current Sentry

Sentrys power scales with his mental state. The Death Seed allowed Sentry to bypass that and tap into his own potential. He didn't care about Void, he didn't care about his anxieties. It was all about the mission and his mission in that arc was to protect humanity from mutants and ultimately his masters: the Apocalypse Twins.

Void Sentry is similar in that regard, just with the difference that he too bypasses his anxiety and self-doubt. It's not the Sentry, who is afraid to unleash, because of what might happen. That's Sentry at his most cruelest, who likes to see people suffer. He does not care, he just does.

Current Sentry should in theory be more powerful than a regular Sentry and than the Void. It's two disturbed halves merged into one. He is the real deal. But just like every good person, has a little bit of evil inside them - and vice versa, he is still going to struggle. And that's something we saw just recently in 'Black Panther and the Agents of Wakanda'.
That Sentry was not the Sentry we saw in his last mini series, where he merged with the Void for the first time. If you look closely at his dialogue in the Black Panther book, you'll see that his speech bubbles are all messed up - up until the Void, where Fat Combra extracts the negative energy out of the Sentry. At that point his speech bubbles are back to normal again - most likely with his state of mind as well.

I still think that it would be a very competitive fight between all of them. Void Sentry would fall short though against Death Seed Sentry and current Sentry in a more balanced mind set. The last current Sentry we saw was in a state of flux, affecting reality around him negatively and not even realizing it. He was clearly out of it and I do think that his instability would have caused him problems against Void Sentry.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by LordGod
https://i.postimg.cc/Vk2TjLCP/1.jpg

We call him "Crab" on this forum vin

tkitna
Originally posted by Enzeru
1. Death Seed Sentry
2. Void Sentry
3. Current Sentry

Sentrys power scales with his mental state. The Death Seed allowed Sentry to bypass that and tap into his own potential. He didn't care about Void, he didn't care about his anxieties. It was all about the mission and his mission in that arc was to protect humanity from mutants and ultimately his masters: the Apocalypse Twins.

Void Sentry is similar in that regard, just with the difference that he too bypasses his anxiety and self-doubt. It's not the Sentry, who is afraid to unleash, because of what might happen. That's Sentry at his most cruelest, who likes to see people suffer. He does not care, he just does.

Current Sentry should in theory be more powerful than a regular Sentry and than the Void. It's two disturbed halves merged into one. He is the real deal. But just like every good person, has a little bit of evil inside them - and vice versa, he is still going to struggle. And that's something we saw just recently in 'Black Panther and the Agents of Wakanda'.
That Sentry was not the Sentry we saw in his last mini series, where he merged with the Void for the first time. If you look closely at his dialogue in the Black Panther book, you'll see that his speech bubbles are all messed up - up until the Void, where Fat Combra extracts the negative energy out of the Sentry. At that point his speech bubbles are back to normal again - most likely with his state of mind as well.

I still think that it would be a very competitive fight between all of them. Void Sentry would fall short though against Death Seed Sentry and current Sentry in a more balanced mind set. The last current Sentry we saw was in a state of flux, affecting reality around him negatively and not even realizing it. He was clearly out of it and I do think that his instability would have caused him problems against Void Sentry.

This

Stoic
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
We call him "Crab" on this forum vin

Imagine getting a bunch of hims after meeting a new sex partner?

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
helicarrier for the triple ko

Is this all you do

LordGod
Originally posted by Enzeru
1. Death Seed Sentry
2. Void Sentry
3. Current Sentry

I still think that it would be a very competitive fight between all of them. Void Sentry would fall short though against Death Seed Sentry and current Sentry in a more balanced mind set. The last current Sentry we saw was in a state of flux, affecting reality around him negatively and not even realizing it. He was clearly out of it and I do think that his instability would have caused him problems against Void Sentry. But wasn't Death Sentry taken out of commission for a while by that Tremors looking space worm creature? Do you really think that creature could have done the same thing to Voidtry?

Enzeru
Originally posted by LordGod

But wasn't Death Sentry taken out of commission for a while by that Tremors looking space worm creature? Do you really think that creature could have done the same thing to Voidtry?

I hate giving the following answer, but it's just one of those comic book things, where writers write themselves into a corner and need to come up with a quick solution for a problem.

The same writer wrote a scene, where Sentry was miles and miles away from Punisher and appeared behind him, before Punisher could finish a thought:
https://imgur.com/n1HJyBS

The same writer wrote a scene, where Sentry covered hundreds of miles, before Wolverine could even warn his teammates of an approaching threat:
https://imgur.com/NxMLdqQ
https://imgur.com/1tbkmT2

In reality that worm should have never touched the Sentry in the first place. But if it hadn't Thor would be dead now.

Iif you want a more in-lore explanation to the worm... It was said to be one of the sturdiest creatures in its galaxy. What kind of a galaxy was that? Was it a galaxy filled with Superboy-Primes? No matter how powerful creatures in that galaxy were, the worm was capable enough to hold the Sentry off long enough for Thor and Wasp to escape:
https://imgur.com/I9vjc7W

Bentley
The worm has better durability than Gladiator confirmed in panel

Insane Titan

Putinbot1
Present Sentry has had the void stripped from him by Fat Cobra.

MrMind

Insane Titan
Originally posted by MrMind
Since you already have all 3, no need to pick right? Aww is insecure ladyboy still upset because I exposed him over his pathetic DC/Marvel issues. Never mind eh son.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.