Dracula and Caligula vs Cullen coven/Shapeshifters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thecomedian2
Full Power Vlad and Caligula/Master Vampire

https://cdn1.thr.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/landscape_928x523/2014/10/dracula_untold_art.jpg

vs

Cullen Clan and all of the Shapeshifters

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/30/ed/d0/30edd0e989ce4169dad638e1f6a4eda6.jpg

Fight takes place in Transilvania with Vampire Thunderstorm and all.

SquallX
Full powered Vlad was not that impressive compare to the Twilight vamps. Say what you want about them, their abilities are OP.

They sweep casually.

Surtur
Depends what you mean by "Cullen Clan". I would assume you just mean Edward and his family, but the OP is using a pic of the Cullens with all their allies. This makes a key difference. Cuz the allies involve the elemental user.

Dracula would get stomped if he decided to engage the Cullen's in h2h combat. Thing is, he doesn't need to do so:

RxhenI5eUDI

It's not just he can make bats attack...that wouldn't be much of a threat. He formed them into a huge massive fist and smash the ground. There is no way they could ever reach him. Since the fight is in Transylvania the bat army is a viable option.

The elemental user could just set all the bats ablaze and their other allies can cast illusions. But like 5 Cullens and 8 wolves ain't gonna do shit to Dracula unless he's dumb enough to go try to physically fight them. And the wolves would definitely not survive multiple huge bat fists and their skin isn't like concrete so even just being swarmed by bats would be problematic.

Drac's maker is supposed to be even stronger I guess, but we don't really see him do shit.

SquallX

Surtur
It's why I made sure to note it could be used to keep the vamps from reaching him, not that it would kill them. Yes any Cullen can outpace a single bat. A huge massive swarm could continually swat them back while also eventually killing the wolves.

Though I guess how far apart they start would matter.

Robtard
Vlad impales them all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.